BY SUAVE

Description:

Wild Cherry Blossom body lotion has a fun, floral fragrance and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and delightfully fragrant.This unique, silky-smooth formula glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving you refreshed with a long-lasting, floral fragrance. And the fragrance smells just as amazing as Bath & Body Works®* body lotions.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Stearamide AMP, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33 (CI 17200), Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake

Buy on Target
  • "The scent is amazing! And the lotion is super hydrating! I work in the medical field and am constantly washing my hands, this lotion helps keep my skin hydrated all through the day. Highly recommended! " in 5 reviews
  • "A really good one.Texture-wise it is light on skin.It is good for little extra moisturization in the summer months or hotter climate" in 3 reviews
  • "to be honest it's definitely not the best but it's a good price and smells really good !" in 2 reviews
  • "It's not especially moisturizing, so if you have very dry skin I'd give this a pass." in 1 review
  • "Not my favorite brand of lotion because it doesn't really moisturize my skin well but it is a cheap and brand and smells great" in 1 review
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
This is a nice basic lotion. It works great for all over moisture. It also works great for massages. I love the light floral smell. It is a bit on the watery side - I wish it was thicker but other than that it’s awesome.
Davi H.
Princeton, NJ
Good Product But Is Very Strong. If you dont like lotions with strong scent's i suggest not to buy, its nice in the summer, not too thick , smooths out pretty well.
Clara J.
This lotion is pretty much all i need and look for. I don't have disposable income so I typically put a lot of effort into finding the right balance between cost, quantity, and quality. This is just what I've come to prefer, the scent is pleasant and it moisturizes like it should - it doesn't dry up on my hands like water (like I've known Bath & Body Works lotion to do). 4 stars because it's just what I need, but not 5 because it can be a bit harsh on sensitive skin. Trying to soothe tender areas like underarms after shaving will make the skin burn like hell. But generally it's a solid buy and if you're not looking to blow your cash on needlessly expensive glorified lube in a pretty bottle, then yeah just go with Suave honestly.
Shanygne B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Suave is always on sale, so you can never go wrong with a decent priced lotion. Wild cherry blossom smells amazing and you get a pretty decent amount for its price.
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
I recently tried out this body lotion and I am very quick to write a review about this one coz this stuff smells amazing. The lotion itself is not too heavy and is moisturizing, so its perfect for the summers where you want to smell good and also be hydrated. I highly recommend this stuff coz it smells heavenly and I am in love and can we take a moment to admire that pink on the bottle.
Cristine L.
Blanchester, OH
I am a Suave Brand fan and i love This Wild cherry blossom lotion. It is just wonderful!the smell is so great, it is not cheap, but so affordable!!! It makes my skin so soft and smell good, the only thing I don't like about this lotion is the consistency, it's a bit gooey to use but overall,i love this!!!:)
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I love this lotion, to be honest Suave and bath and body works lotions are my favorite. With this lotion the scent is amazing and it really does last a long time, the lotion itself is light and a little goes a long way. Ive had the bottle in the photo for a while now (i have more than one) and I haven't even reached the middle. The best part about this lotion is the price, I got mine at a local dollar store for around $3
Kess S.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm actually really disappointed in this! It smells GREAT!!!! But the smell doesn't last long. And it doesn't t make my skin feel good. I find my self having. To apply more just a hr later since my hands again feel dry. I'm better off using cocoa butter. And applying once feel good all day! I will not be buying this again, it's better to just buy perfume to smell nice
Natalie A.
For the price (under $5) this lotion isn't bad. It smells nice, it's pretty without being too perfumey and overpowering. It's not especially moisturizing, so if you have very dry skin I'd give this a pass. However if you just need to replenish your skin after a shower then this will do the job!
Jennifer R.
Lufkin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite lotion. It makes my skin so soft and the smell is fantastic. I think I bought it at Walmart, but it's been the best purchase as far as lotion goes! I'd definitely recommend this product for anyone needing a good smelling product!