BY SUAVE

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo: Say yes to beautiful without paying the price With coconut extract and vitamin E Family size

• How would you compare this product to VO5? 1 Answers
  • "I use it as a co-wash and as a leave in and its very good ." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this shampoo! " in 1 review
Delinise M.
Springhill
Purchased at: Walmart
I am so into coconut... The product versus the price it is excellent. When I want to keep my hair hydrated and just leave it air dry I use these to maintain a balance between natural and hair dryer. And it also helps remove any built up created from normal mouse or gel. I totally love the smell, even though it fades away quickly.
Jenny B.
Leesburg, VA
Aside from the fact that this shampoo smells absolutely amazing it gave me a deep clean feeling and I could tell my hair was significantly softer after 3months of using it along with the conditioner. The scent it leaves in your hair stays put all day as well! I loved it!
Kylie W.
This shampoo smells so good. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky afterwards. I have very dry thick hair and it helps to cover every single strand. Would definitely recommend to a friend.#The shampoo saved my hair
Rileigh F.
So I tried this shampoo because it smelled nice and it was a cheap option. It was fine at first but as I started to use it I found that it made my hair really frizzy and dry. I can’t say that this would be good on oily hair folks because I myself have oily hair. This is a cheap shampoo that should be used in a pinch, but not everyday; at least for me. My hair is pretty good with any shampoo but it didn’t like this one.
Vanessa M.
Es mi favorito, primero deja el aroma en mi cabello, segundo deja super limpio mi cabello y tercero me ah crecido bastante el cabello con este shampoo y acondicionador !
lucy s.
I loove this shampoo. I have thin, fine hair so my hair doesn’t need much when it comes to hair products (except hydration because my ends are dry) and this shampoo/conditioner set suits my hair perfectly. I aso loove the smell, it doesn’t smell overwhelmingly of coconut but it has a nice smell.
Jesica G.
Westerville , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love anything coconut! It smells so good. I just wish this scent actually lasted in your hair. My hair only smells good for a couple hours and that’s it. But it does do a great job at cleaning my hair. I’ve repurchased several times.
abbey r.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff has a good scent in the shower, but it doesn't carry over which I personally like. You don't need very much, and it seems to clean and hydrate. It gets pretty foamy and really feels like it is getting the gunk out of my hair. It is pretty cheap and can be easily found which is also a plus. I don't have a dry scalp or anything, so it works well for me.
Claudia F.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing shampoo. My favorite shampoo because it cleans very well and it’s super cheap. This scent also smells very good. You don’t need a lot of it to clean your scalp and hair because it makes a lot of foam :).
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have used this shampoo for years. It’s the best smelling shampoo and they offer the matching conditioner too. You can buy it anywhere and it only cost a few dollars. I highly recommend it
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
How would you compare this product to VO5?

Walmart