BeautyHairHair ProductsSuave
Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo

Suave® Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo: Say yes to beautiful without paying the price With coconut extract and vitamin E Family size

Suave® Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo I want to know: is this product great for oily scalp? 👀
How moisturizing is this conditioner? Is it lighter or heavier?
Is this good for dry hair ?
Start your review of Suave® Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I would definitely recommend this shampoo! in reviews
I use it as a co-wash and as a leave in and its very good .in reviews
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Suave® Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo uploaded by Emily D.
Nice, basic shampoo for everyday shampooing and cleaning. I do not like to use this as my main shampoo because it causes buildup in my hair after a while, but for here and there it works fine. I love the smell and it works well for everyone else in the family. At the price it is hard to beat.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,007 reviews
Suave® Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo uploaded by Bethany A.
This is a great shampoo for when your in a pinch! Great price and smells good! Definitely good for when you need something quick
Rhonda A.
Smells amazing. Leaves hair clean and soft. Scent lasts all day. It's reasonably priced and easy to find. I will purchase this again and will recommend it to others
Nahbi D.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Suave® Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo uploaded by Nahbi D.
This Shampoo leaves your hair shining. I will definitely recommend it. Anything that has coconut is good for the hair.
Shalayna  G.
Petal, MS
Absolutely love the way Suave shampoo and conditioners smell my favorite has to be either the coconut or the strawberries and cream those are my top picks unfortunately with my thick coarse curly hair it takes entirely too much product to get the job done but for children or people with thinner hair I definitely recommend trying they smell amazing the scent lingers for a while is not one of those that is gone in two seconds and you can get your bottles for $1 at Walmart or the bigger bottles are $3!!
Jaime C.
Spring Hill, FL
This is the shampoo my husband uses. He must like it because he keeps repurchasing it. He isn't to picky because he has very short hair. The shampoo does have a nice coconut scent. We use this on our Pomeranian dogs because coconut is soothing to the skin. I like the scent if leaves and it does a good job of making them clean. The shampoo lathers well and rinses away easily.
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me gusta este shampoo tiene un gran olor a coco es súper bueno me encanta lo recomiendo y me deja el cabello súper limpio
Carla R.
Antioch, CA
The smell is ugh but really good very cheap for the brand also leaves hair smooth and shiny
Dollyjay
Miami
Suave® Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo uploaded by Dollyjay
For the moment I use this kinda shampoo and Conditioner and is look ok 😊 #curly #naturalhair #naturallycurls
Kia B.
Somerset, KY
This shampoo works great and it is cheap. The coconut is my second favorite scent in the suave brand, would definitely use again.