BY SUAVE

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo: Say yes to beautiful without paying the price With coconut extract and vitamin E Family size

• How would you compare this product to VO5? 1 Answers
  • "I use it as a co-wash and as a leave in and its very good ." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this shampoo! " in 1 review
Rileigh F.
So I tried this shampoo because it smelled nice and it was a cheap option. It was fine at first but as I started to use it I found that it made my hair really frizzy and dry. I can’t say that this would be good on oily hair folks because I myself have oily hair. This is a cheap shampoo that should be used in a pinch, but not everyday; at least for me. My hair is pretty good with any shampoo but it didn’t like this one.
lucy s.
I loove this shampoo. I have thin, fine hair so my hair doesn’t need much when it comes to hair products (except hydration because my ends are dry) and this shampoo/conditioner set suits my hair perfectly. I aso loove the smell, it doesn’t smell overwhelmingly of coconut but it has a nice smell.
Hannah S.
Sounds crazy to confess my love for such a cheap brand but this stuff does wonders on curly hair! I co-wash with this conditioner and it is way better than what people associate suave with. The ingredients label speaks for itself.
aamiyah e.
West Point
I love the way this shampoo leaves my hair feeling it leaves it extra soft & smelling wonderful & it’s actually not expensive i will definitely recommend this shampoo. The price of the shampoo is like $5 & that’s a win win!
Britty S.
Knox, PA
I would say there isn't very much special about this shampoo it's kind of just ordinary make sure hair a little soft it's very affordable you only need a little bit of it it does suds up so there is that satisfaction I would recommend but at the same time I wouldn't you know it wouldn't be something that I would recommend it wouldn't be on my mind you know because there's nothing really that special about it
abbey r.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff has a good scent in the shower, but it doesn't carry over which I personally like. You don't need very much, and it seems to clean and hydrate. It gets pretty foamy and really feels like it is getting the gunk out of my hair. It is pretty cheap and can be easily found which is also a plus. I don't have a dry scalp or anything, so it works well for me.
t s.
Best shampoo for sensitive scalp. I’ve tried multiple shampoos that didn’t work for my hair. This makes my hair soft as silk, hydrates without the dry feeling, and it never irritates my scalp. It also smells so good!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have used this shampoo for years. It’s the best smelling shampoo and they offer the matching conditioner too. You can buy it anywhere and it only cost a few dollars. I highly recommend it
Dora M.
Not a fan of coconut smell, but let me tell you, this is the exception. I've tried other brands, drugstore and high end, and always come back to this one. My hair is pretty healthy because I take care of it and this shampoo and conditioner work for me. I have thick long hair so even if I use a lot, it won't leave a dent in my wallet.
Kristin K.
Media
I love this shampoo and have been using it for years.  Occasionally I'll buy something "fancier" (ie, more expensive) and I NEVER like them as much.  This shampoo smells great and cleans my oily hair well without drying it out.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
How would you compare this product to VO5?