BY SUAVE

Suave® Naturals Sweet Pea & Violet Body Lotion.

Long lasting fragrance.

New look.

24 hour moisturization.

Fresh uplifting fragrance.

18 fl oz (532ml). see more...

Jeannie P.
Jeannie P.
Bradenton, FL
I really enjoy this product because of its very light weight non greasy moisturizing experience along with it being very gentle on you skin. Oh and the smell is really nice to. The lasting isn't as long as it could be, in four hours of you putting it on you will have to reapply another application because it is such a light lotion. Especially if you have very dry flakey skin. You can buy this product for pretty cheap and find it at walmart. I recommend this product with someone who does have extra dry flakey skin because of the re application all day.
Laury D.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is a little bit thin, but I love the scent, the sweet pea makes this lotion smell so great! Even though this is a little bit of a thin lotion, it still absorbs quickly and keeps my skin nice and moisturized any time that I happen to be using it. With lotions like this I put them on usually right after I get out of the shower, because when your skin is wet the lotion absorbs much better, or so I've heard. I recommend this product to anyone who likes the scent of sweet pea!
Patrina C.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
One of the best Ultimate Strength Hand Salve hydrated skin well. Some consumer testers disliked this lotion's mild eucalyptus scent and texture, but some thought it actually felt "silky." Some also worried that the lotion wore off over the course of the day; "I did love the way that my skin felt after using this cream," one tester said, "but I found that after I washed my hands a few times, I felt the need to re-apply the lotion
Trish R.
Trish R.
Joshua , TX
I purchased the Suave Naturals Sweet Pea & Violet Body Lotion because I had such a wonderful experience with the Cherry Blossom Suave Naturals. While I loved the smoothness and texture of it, I did not like this as much as the cherry blossom. The fragrance gave me a headache. (I'm easily prone to headaches, btw). Would recommend the product itself, just not in this particular scent.
Missy Von M.
Missy Von M.
Kennewick, WA
I really liked using the Suave Naturals Sweet Pea & Violet Hand and Body Lotion. It keeps my skin moisturized for 24 hours. It smells amazing and I love how long lasting it is I love the smell of Sweet Pea and a little bit goes along way. I recommend this product for anyone who has issues with dry skin or if they cant find a lotion that has a long lasting smell.
Emily R.
Emily R.
This lotion smells and feels great, it's inexpensive and I bought it at my local grocery store. It lasts for a long time I've had mine for about 6 months and it's not close to empty yet. The only thing I don't like about it is the little clump that comes out as you first use it. I know this happens to a lot of other lotions too but it just bothers me
Dezz M.
Dezz M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I do love the smell of sweet pea and violet, they mix together so effortlessly and really leave an amazing scent on my skin. However Suave lotion has never really been up to my standard as far as keeping my skin moisturized all day. I am a fan of body oils any way lotions seem to wear away and need reapplication to keep me moisturized.
Claire F.
Claire F.
Chandler, AZ
I'll typically use this for an all over body lotion because the price is good. But personally I don't think it's thick enough for a hand lotion. Great smell, creamy and my skin absorbs it well. I usually pick it up at Walmart when I'm there. It's nice because it comes in such a big bottle so it's perfect for a guest bath, etc.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
This is my favorite everyday lotion, my hands and arms are often dry and ashy, so I use this lotion to hydrate my skin, and it keeps it super soft and the scent stays throughout the day. I like that it comes in different scents, it has a nice pump, that way the product won't be wasted, and its really affordable as well.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Richmond, TX
The smell of this is to die for! Sweet pea & violet are such a good combination. Only downfall is the smell doesn't last as long as I wish it did. But it feels really nice on my skin whenever I put it on, not a slimy feeling or anything like that. There's been a few other scents I'd like to try, but by far this is #1.