Suave® Naturals Soothing Lavender Lilac Conditioner uploaded by Tonja B.

BY SUAVE

Suave® Naturals Soothing Lavender Lilac Conditioner
  • "This is a good product for some people, I do not care for it, it makes my hair really really dry and break off." in 1 review
  • "this product is the best I use it all the time in the shower it really helps with my hair" in 1 review
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
I use this to get rid of build up on my hair. It's under 2 dollars depending on where you buy it and what size bottle you buy. I prefer this over other affordable shampoos. It is drying, that's why I use it to strip away build up. I wouldn't recommend for daily use. It does smell really good if you like lilacs. I know I do.
Aracely H.
El Monte, CA
This product is good. Its not the best but i mean it does a good job. It leaves hair really soft and silky. I love the feeling. The sent is long lasting and smells great.! I overall think it does a decent job for a cheap adorable price and i do recommend this to others who are on a budget and or are looking for softer hair.
Mislay C.
Bronx , NY
I love Suave Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner products, not only do they smell amazing but they are easy on the wallet as well. Everyone that I know uses Suave Naturals Products they are made for all types of hair and they leave it smelling amazing, soft & smooth. I love how light weight it is and doesn't leave the top of my head feeling heavy or sticky like other shampoo & conditioner brands I have tried. As long as they continue to make Suave Naturals products I will continue to use and recommended them.
Miguel G.
Fort Worth, TX
This conditioner is a great one. Its a great brand to choose and it has an amazing smell that you can smell as soon as you open the bottle. The bottle itself isn't expensive. you can purchase it at a wal-mart or target. i would highly recommend this product to others. have been using it for years.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
This is something i would use if I desperately needed conditioner and all of mine were sold out. It's not horrible. It does work for some people but it tends to leave my hair dry if i use it more than once. It's insanely cheap so I'd use it as a last resort but that's about it.
Wanda W.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Love the smell of this and the fact that I don't have to use half the bottle for all the hair I have. Normally I have to use a lot of conditioner to tame all this course thick hair but this takes a palm full. I use it daily because it's such a great product for my hair.
Katrina A.
Madison , TN
I have always used Suave the price is amazing.This product smell wonderful and is good for a quick conditioner.I would not recommend it for damaged hair or deep treatment.Good for traveling and quick washes.I would recommend Suave to others for the great price.
diane b.
North Bend, PA
I use this products inbetween deep conditioning daily.I love the lavender lilac smell and for the price it does a great job ant making my hair soft. The bottles are very easy to handle when wet. And they look good. I am very satisfied with this product.
Melissa P.
These conditioners are not only inexpensive but they're actually quite good! :) I buy them often and only use a little to de tangle my hair. The smell doesn't last long after my hair drys but it's got to help brush the tangles out straight out the shower
Courtney P.
Knoxville, TN
This kind I like really well it smells amazing and it's very cheap my hair is all different colors just depends on what you use and yes it's very affordable that's what I like about it and not that often anymore been using some other kinds right now