BY SUAVE

Description:

Family Size! Suave naturals® Tropical Coconut Shampoo. Bring out the natural beauty of your hair with this special formula combining humectants and vitamin E. Enjoy the fresh scent of coconuts as this formula helps nourish each strand. Say yes to beautiful without paying the price. The Suave Promise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details, comments or questions, visit our web site at suave.com or call us at . ;

😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
I remember using Suave as a kid, and I always liked the smells.  Unfortunately, as I've gotten older, I've always been told that you have to spend more for a good product.  Well, I've recently been on a budget, so I decided to invest in Suave Essentials Sun-Ripened Strawberry and also Suave Essentials Coconut shampoos and conditioners.  At Walmart for $1.94 a bottle for a 30 oz bottle, that's a freaking steal.  I have very oily hair and usually wash my hair twice a day, and because I have stopped coloring my hair, I figured I didn't really need protein overload anymore.  It's funny, because I've used extremely expensive brands and sometimes they make my hair feel WORSE.  I would not recommend this product to someone who is trying to maintain color or to someone with dry hair, which is why it gets four stars instead of five.  This is for oily hair ONLY; however, I'll say, I have oily hair but dry ends, and my ends no longer feel dry.  My hair also looks thicker, feels softer, and my boyfriend loves it.  I'll take this over a $9 bottle of OGX or $26 bottle of Davines anyday.  This girl's got bills to pay down, and now I don't have to worry about a lack of variety (in terms of smells).  I also think this is probably a good clarifying shampoo to cut down on build up or protein overload maybe once a week.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
The Suave Waterfall Mist Shampoo is overall a great shampoo at a bargain price. It lathers well and leaves hair feeling and smelling clean. The shampoo is moisturizing and gentle, leaving behind no residue. It rinses out easily and leaves behind a light, clean scent. It's a great family shampoo...it worked well on my color treated hair and my husbands short do, and was a rather gender-neutral scent. I paired this with The Suave Waterfall Mist Conditioner for moisturized locks. My hair air dried straight and without frizz.
Alicia C.
Killeen, TX
So I've recently had to cut back and buy my products cheaper so I saw this shampoo and thought that's a good deal for a dollar well you get what you paid for this shampoo fries my hair out and makes it a tangle mess now I will tell I had a little bit of dove shampoo and left and when I used that you could tell the difference I won't buy this again and will probably not go so cheap on my shampoo again
Danika W.
Visalia
Suave Naturals shampoo gets the job done at a very cheap, affordable price; however, it does strip your hair of all oils and leaves my hair feeling very stripped of any sort of moisture.
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
I will buy this because it’s usually the cheapest and my hair doesn’t need a lot of fuss. My mom always bought suave so do I. I have tried other products but I keep coming back to this.
Ruby R.
Chicago
Honestly this is my go to shampoo everyday. I have been buying these types of shampoos for about 3 years now and i never went back to my old shampoo. Why? because my hair is that type where its oily, and i hated it that everytime i took a shower it still felt oily with my old shampoo till i bought this one and at very valuable price for about 1 dollar. But whehn i took a shower with this shampoo, my hair felt soft and it actually felt clean not oily. And also it smelled great. So therefore i always use this shampoo.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have used Suave products for years. I especially love their shampoos and conditioners. They carry their shampoo in a wide variety of scents. I have tried a plethora of their scents, and I haven't been disappointed. Some of my faves include: Wild Strawberry, Everlasting Sunshine, Coconut, Green Apple, and Ocean Breeze. Their shampoo is very worth it. I find mine for like $1 at the Dollar General Store. If you haven't tried it yet, then I would give it a try. I highly recommend the product and the brand.
ally h.
I used to spend a ton of money on my shampoo and conditioner; now, I only spend a ton of money on conditioner. This shampoo gets the job done. I have an oilier scalp and this shampoo makes it feel less oily and built up than other shampoos that claim to do so. Like I said, I still spend a lot on conditioner because in my opinion, the conditioner matters more!
Dalys F.
I love the way this shampoo smells! Makes my hair feel smooth and smelling great after every wash. The scent stays all day for me atleast, but i don't recommend for an everyday shampoo. Smells great and all but it does dry out my hair and I have bleached blonde hair so I really can't damage it further . Here and there though I use this shampoo because it smells so good.
Porchia B.
McKinney, TX
Love this shampoo .. From the smell to the the way my hair does when being combed out!  The lather is great to it makes my hair feel soft for just a moment!  Which I'll take that because my hair is naturally dry at the ends but my roots are oily!  So I love this Sauve product!  #Sauveproducts #shampoo #naturalhair
Aja S.
Lexington, NC
What is your favorite scent in this line of products?
T K.
Do Suave shampoos actually work like more expensive brands?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is t his really good?
Geneva A.
Will it help with a dry scalp?

back