BY SUAVE

Description:

Family Size! Suave naturals® Tropical Coconut Shampoo. Bring out the natural beauty of your hair with this special formula combining humectants and vitamin E. Enjoy the fresh scent of coconuts as this formula helps nourish each strand. Say yes to beautiful without paying the price. The Suave Promise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details, comments or questions, visit our web site at suave.com or call us at . ;

Suave® Naturals Shampoo Wild Cherry Blossom

Start your review of Suave® Naturals Shampoo Wild Cherry Blossom!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Veronica A.
I really liked this product because not only does it smell really good -- which I love in shampoo -- but it also helps a lot with an oily scalp. My friends and family use this when they have really oily scalps and it satisfies them 100%. Even my Dad loves it!
For me, I don't have an oily scalp. I have a dry scalp, but the awesome thing about this product is that it doesn't dry out my scalp. It doesn't make it itch like some other products. It does a great job of washing my hair without drying out my scalp. It's awesome :)
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
This shampoo is one of my affordable go tos. The scent has me labeling my hair in this stuff. I have no concerns with this brands shampoo. I think this is a well known trustworthy brand. It hasn’t let me down yet so i will more than likely continue to buy this kind.
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
I remember using Suave as a kid, and I always liked the smells.  Unfortunately, as I've gotten older, I've always been told that you have to spend more for a good product.  Well, I've recently been on a budget, so I decided to invest in Suave Essentials Sun-Ripened Strawberry and also Suave Essentials Coconut shampoos and conditioners.  At Walmart for $1.94 a bottle for a 30 oz bottle, that's a freaking steal.  I have very oily hair and usually wash my hair twice a day, and because I have stopped coloring my hair, I figured I didn't really need protein overload anymore.  It's funny, because I've used extremely expensive brands and sometimes they make my hair feel WORSE.  I would not recommend this product to someone who is trying to maintain color or to someone with dry hair, which is why it gets four stars instead of five.  This is for oily hair ONLY; however, I'll say, I have oily hair but dry ends, and my ends no longer feel dry.  My hair also looks thicker, feels softer, and my boyfriend loves it.  I'll take this over a $9 bottle of OGX or $26 bottle of Davines anyday.  This girl's got bills to pay down, and now I don't have to worry about a lack of variety (in terms of smells).  I also think this is probably a good clarifying shampoo to cut down on build up or protein overload maybe once a week.
Terria M.
Saginaw, MI
This shampoo and conditioner set is my FAVORITE. It is cheap but the work it does is just as good as expensive products. It is best for dry and oily scalp and the scent of the shampoo doesn’t last long as the conditioner but the smell is delightful and smell wonderful. If you are not a person that is a fan of smells or scents this may not be for you. The scent isn’t strong that it’s unbearable but it is a light smell that doesn’t last no more then 3 days depending on how good you wash it out. ( coming from a kinky curly head) would defiantly buy again. Cheap price, high quality work.
Alicia C.
Killeen, TX
So I've recently had to cut back and buy my products cheaper so I saw this shampoo and thought that's a good deal for a dollar well you get what you paid for this shampoo fries my hair out and makes it a tangle mess now I will tell I had a little bit of dove shampoo and left and when I used that you could tell the difference I won't buy this again and will probably not go so cheap on my shampoo again
Amanda H.
Greenville, MO
Nice smell, cleans well but not super moisturizing. It's good for clarifying if you're hair isn't super dry or oily. If hair is drier, I use a heavy conditioner if I use this. It is super inexpensive, which if great! I love that it's natural! Suave® Naturals Shampoo Wild Cherry Blossom
Jennifer A.
York
The smell is like spring in a bottle.  The price is amazingly cheap and perfect for someone that is on a budget.  It does what it is supposed to do and gets my hair clean, removes all the products I put in it on a daily basis and my hair smells like Cherry blossoms for the rest of the day!!
Jessie T.
Charleston, SC
For the price I can’t really knock these Suave shampoos that much. I took off two starts because they feel like they really strip my hair and I’m pretty sure they have sulfates. I don’t think they’re the best for long term use but if you’re on a budget these are definitely the way to go. They do what a shampoo is supposed to do and that is get your hair clean.
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
I will buy this because it’s usually the cheapest and my hair doesn’t need a lot of fuss. My mom always bought suave so do I. I have tried other products but I keep coming back to this.
Jesica G.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This smell of this shampoo is amazing! It smells so good in the bottle and when you put it in your hair. But the scent doesn’t last in your hair which stinks. It lathers well and does a good job cleaning it.
Aja S.
Lexington, NC
What is your favorite scent in this line of products?
T K.
Do Suave shampoos actually work like more expensive brands?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is t his really good?
Geneva A.
Will it help with a dry scalp?

Target