Suave Naturals Shampoo - Sun-Ripened Strawberry, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer D.Suave Naturals Shampoo - Sun-Ripened Strawberry, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by ruby b.Suave Naturals Shampoo - Sun-Ripened Strawberry, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Ann P.

BY SUAVE

Our Sun-Ripened Strawberry Shampoo & Conditioner gently cleanse and condition with the sweet scent of freshly picked strawberries, bringing out the natural beauty of your hair. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture. see more...

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
I've been using the shampoo for a few weeks now because I was having issues with the last product that I tried was causing my hair to fall out...frozen fish on sale at the Dollar General it was by 6 products from Suave get $2 off. so I thought I'd give it a try it's pretty cheap anyways and whenever you add the $2 discount it made it even better anyways this stuff smells really great and it makes my hair super soft super manageable end andand it feels great in my hair I will definitely continue to buy this product especially since it's so inexpensive
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Eagle Pass, TX
These are honestly so inexpensive.. I've used this even when I was a little girl! I remember even pretending to do my own little "review" in the shower pretending to be a YouTuber! Lol! I don't use this as often but for the price it's an dang great shampoo! It smell AWESOME btw! Another fun fact.. When I was in elementary school, I remember a boy sitting behind me and SMELLING my hair! I turned all freaked out and he was like "sorry, but your hair smells like strawberries!" Omg too funny! It was this exact shampoo :)
Heather T.
Heather T.
Sometimes I run out of my good shampoo or I just want something fast, that's when I use this shampoo. My hair feels okay after I use this but it doesn't feel all that hydrated. Let's just say I don't feel like I could star in a shampoo commercial flipping my gorgeous hair around. It's an okay product but I wouldn't recommend it as a daily use; I think that would really end up damaging your hair.
Samara K.
Samara K.
Denver, CO
This product smells really good and makes my hair really soft! Aside from the cleansing shampoo and the Sun ripened strawberry conditioner I don't really purchase Suave products for my hair because my hair is pretty sensitive to certain chemicals so I usually buy more expensive products but this one is pretty A+
shelby w.
shelby w.
Fossil, OR
I love this lathers up amazing I love the strawberry on the packaging I just don't likes bottle it's in the lid always brakes on me and it smells so amazing the smell last Longer the a lot of the more exspcive shampoos over all I was satisfied the onlything I did not like is my hair seemed frizzyer
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells great. It doesn't last too long though. I don't think it did anything special for my curly hair. It did not dry it out as long as I used conditioner as well. It is a pretty color. It is also cheap, which I definitely like. I would try it again in a different scent next time.
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
Campbellsville, KY
I wouldn't recommend it dried my hair out bad! I guess that's what you would get though as cheap as it is! You defiantly get what you pay for.. Absolutely do not recommend anyone buying this product at all, a waste for sure!! If your hair is important I would pay good money for good products!
Ismael R.
Ismael R.
It's a very good shampoo for the price. The quality is on par with other Suave products with a sweet, but subtle scent. I'm not a big fan of strawberry scents, but this kind is subtle enough to enjoy. As far as shampooing, it leaves you feeling clean and fresh, as any quality shampoo should.
Annette S.
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
As someone with oily hair, Suave surprisingly works well! I usually use a salon brand shampoo that is specifically for oily hair, but when I'm not able I use Suave. This strawberry scent is especially heavenly, it smells soooooo good! It leaves me hair feeling very soft after as well.
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO
I always used to use these shampoos when I was a kid and they are still making them. Strawberry was always one of my favorite scents from them too. You always feel so refreshed and clean after your shower thanks in part to Suave shampoo. Always a great experience.