Suave® Naturals Shampoo - Sun-Ripened Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer D.Suave® Naturals Shampoo - Sun-Ripened Strawberry uploaded by ruby b.Suave® Naturals Shampoo - Sun-Ripened Strawberry uploaded by Ann P.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Our Sun-Ripened Strawberry Shampoo & Conditioner gently cleanse and condition with the sweet scent of freshly picked strawberries, bringing out the natural beauty of your hair. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture.

Emma D.
I grew up on this shampoo. It is a very youthful, sweet scent. It works well and you don’t need a lot of product. I have thin, wavy hair and this worked well for me. I wish the ingredients were more natural and that the packaging was more environmentally friendly. I wouldn’t buy this now but as a kid I loved it.
x a.
I mainly bought this because of the price point. It's super cheap and you can find it at your local supermarket and drugstore. The one thing I really love about this product is the scent! It smells just like strawberries. It does the job and I wouldn't say there's anything all that special about this, but it also doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or like there's a film covering my hair. A good shampoo for fairly cheap. Not cruelty-free or vegan though
Rachel G.
This shampoo smells great. It doesn't last too long though. I don't think it did anything special for my curly hair. It did not dry it out as long as I used conditioner as well. It is a pretty color. It is also cheap, which I definitely like. I would try it again in a different scent next time.
Denise R.
Id rate 10 stars of avaliable. Product always has the most vibrant smell. Strawberry is my favorite anything. Shampoo is very affordable somtimes i get 2 or 3 because its such a gpod price.
Lindsey H.
Shreveport, LA
The only shampoo that doesn't make my hair greasy, dry, or frizzy! My hair is thick and fine, and this shampoo has a great scent that stays all day long! I've used it for years and will continue to use!
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES SUAVE HAS GREAT PRODUCTS AND I LOVE THEM ALL AND YES I LOVE THE PRICE AND IT'S RIGHT FOR ME AND IT LAST ME FOR A VERY LONG TIME ABOUT TWO MONTH'S SO IT SAVE ME MONEY AND I LOVE ALL THE BRANDS THEY HAVE IT DOSE A GREAT JOB ON MY HAIR THANK YOU SUAVE
Jennifer P.
Bokoshe, OK
I have used this product for years. I love the low price and the good smell. It helps with dry scalp the best. It foams up even when using a small amount. The scent is definitely long lasting. I love the nice smell. I would definitely buy this again.
member-3127f
I used this once during vacation because it the one that I bought to go traveling and it was actually pretty good it lathers vey well and I would recommend it for dry scalp cause it is really moist I would definitely buy this again for a trip but not an every day thing and it smells amazing
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
Sauve natural shampoo smells really good, it lathers nice and I would most definitely recommend this to people! If you have not gotten this product then what are you wating on ?
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
These are honestly so inexpensive.. I've used this even when I was a little girl! I remember even pretending to do my own little "review" in the shower pretending to be a YouTuber! Lol! I don't use this as often but for the price it's an dang great shampoo! It smell AWESOME btw! Another fun fact.. When I was in elementary school, I remember a boy sitting behind me and SMELLING my hair! I turned all freaked out and he was like "sorry, but your hair smells like strawberries!" Omg too funny! It was this exact shampoo :)