Suave® Naturals Shampoo - Sun-Ripened Strawberry uploaded by Jennifer D.Suave® Naturals Shampoo - Sun-Ripened Strawberry uploaded by ruby b.Suave® Naturals Shampoo - Sun-Ripened Strawberry uploaded by Ann P.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Our Sun-Ripened Strawberry Shampoo & Conditioner gently cleanse and condition with the sweet scent of freshly picked strawberries, bringing out the natural beauty of your hair. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture.

Emma D.
I grew up on this shampoo. It is a very youthful, sweet scent. It works well and you don’t need a lot of product. I have thin, wavy hair and this worked well for me. I wish the ingredients were more natural and that the packaging was more environmentally friendly. I wouldn’t buy this now but as a kid I loved it.
Angela P.
Silver Spring, MD
Large quantity for a good price. It smells really nice, and the scent lasts all day. No major complaints, but it can dry out your hair, but overall for the price, it is a great shampoo. The conditioners are also pretty good.
Ashley T.
Cassatt
I love how this product works with my hair. It leaves my hair looking great and it leaves it smelling fresh and like strawberries. This is the only shampoo that I use.
Rachel G.
This shampoo smells great. It doesn't last too long though. I don't think it did anything special for my curly hair. It did not dry it out as long as I used conditioner as well. It is a pretty color. It is also cheap, which I definitely like. I would try it again in a different scent next time.
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
Id rate 10 stars of avaliable. Product always has the most vibrant smell. Strawberry is my favorite anything. Shampoo is very affordable somtimes i get 2 or 3 because its such a gpod price.
Lindsey H.
Shreveport, LA
The only shampoo that doesn't make my hair greasy, dry, or frizzy! My hair is thick and fine, and this shampoo has a great scent that stays all day long! I've used it for years and will continue to use!
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES SUAVE HAS GREAT PRODUCTS AND I LOVE THEM ALL AND YES I LOVE THE PRICE AND IT'S RIGHT FOR ME AND IT LAST ME FOR A VERY LONG TIME ABOUT TWO MONTH'S SO IT SAVE ME MONEY AND I LOVE ALL THE BRANDS THEY HAVE IT DOSE A GREAT JOB ON MY HAIR THANK YOU SUAVE
Jennifer P.
Bokoshe, OK
I have used this product for years. I love the low price and the good smell. It helps with dry scalp the best. It foams up even when using a small amount. The scent is definitely long lasting. I love the nice smell. I would definitely buy this again.
member-3127f
I used this once during vacation because it the one that I bought to go traveling and it was actually pretty good it lathers vey well and I would recommend it for dry scalp cause it is really moist I would definitely buy this again for a trip but not an every day thing and it smells amazing
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
Sauve natural shampoo smells really good, it lathers nice and I would most definitely recommend this to people! If you have not gotten this product then what are you wating on ?