Suave® Naturals Shampoo - Ocean Breeze uploaded by Christina T.Suave® Naturals Shampoo - Ocean Breeze uploaded by Ashley N.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Our Ocean Breeze Shampoo & Conditioner gently cleanse and condition with the refreshing scent of clean ocean air, bringing out the natural beauty of your hair. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture.

• "Leaves hair smelling nice." in 1 review
  • "I love the cost of this body wash and it comes in a variety of scents." in 1 review
  • "Gets hair clean and doesn't dry your hair out and affordable." in 1 review
Beth B.
Louisa
My husband is obsessed with this scent of suave! He buys it in the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. It does smell amazing and works great and is super cheap.
Skye H.
I love this scent. Suave is not real expensive but, I do prefer TIGI BEDHEAD.  When I can't afford the TIGI, this scent/shampoo is what I get. It lasts 3-4 days for my hair.
Bee K.
Ocean Breeze is a tried and true shampoo product in my household. The scent isn't strong and appeals to both males and females in my family. Suave is also really affordable and the amount of product in the bottle is a great buy. I like to buy it all year round.
Samantha C.
Louisville
It smells good, but doesn't work the best for a user with a lot of hair. Heavy condition must be applied after if using with thick hair. But it would great for my kids who have thinner hair.
Anjel B.
Germantown, MD
If you are looking for a product that cleans your hair very well then this is the product for you. Since the fact this product has sulfate, the cleaning power is maximum. Since having curly hair I recommend those who need moisture to wash with this once a month or once every other week. But if needing a good clean this is definitely superb. I love the scents suave naturals have but especially this one. However, in the end anyone looking for something that cleans very well, that is cheap and very easy to find in lost stores, I recommend this product.
Tiffany G.
Atwater, CA
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner. I have color treated hair and this shampoo has never dried it out. Love how shiny and soft my hair is and the scent is great.
Brandon W.
Baltimore, MD
I thoroughly enjoyed using this shampoo. Suave products have always been known for their high quality for a low price and that legacy continues with this Ocean Breeze shampoo. I typically go for shampoo's that have menthol in them for the tingling sensation, but I am glad I strayed away from that this time and took a chance on Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Shampoo, I am definitely going to keep this product in my collection.
Luca H.
Cincinnati, OH
Much like all of Suave's shampoos, you can't beat the nice, clean feel of your hair afterwards—definitely good for the price, and the Ocean Breeze scent is nice and crisp and pleasant. However, you always have to be able to follow up with conditioner... Suave's more basic shampoos do tend to strip a bit too much out.
Hannah S.
I love Suave shampoo because it is one of the cheapest, if not THE cheapest, shampoos on the market that does not contain silicones. It also contains minimal suflates. That combination is great because it allows moisture to penetrate the hair, making it healthier in the long run! Would definitely recommend!
Jennifer W.
Davenport, IA
I have used this shampoo for years. I first purchased because it was very cheap and loved how it made my hair look. I only need to use a little and I have long hair. It lathers and cleans awesome and leaves my hair smelling nice and clean. I still use this due to the price and how it makes my hair look clean
Unisexy B.
Puerto Rico
Who use this product for a long time?