Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
The smell is incredible. Unfortunately, I cannot use Suave hair products because it does not work well with my thick hair. After conditioning, it is hard to comb and is not as smooth as other conditioners. The price is great though, if you are looking for an affordable shampoo,
Gabby G.
Love this product! Not only does it not dry out my hair, but it makes it soft and smell good! It doenst take a lot to cover all your head, and doesn't give you an ichy scalp. I have a sensitive scalp and it doesn't bother it a bit. Would recommend to all kinds of people!
Cynthia J.
Stem, NC
When things get tight and I can't get my normal brand of shampoo and condictioner I I get suaves. .. it comes in a vioraity of fragrances and texture choices. My favorite is the coconut and the waterfall mist. .. keeps my hair feeling nice take and smelling great.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I definitely try different types of scented shampoos and so far this has to be one of my favorites. Smells amazing and leaves my hair very smooth. Very affordable also, I always tend to look for both shampoo and conditioner which aren't pricey at all
Kylee T.
Maricopa, AZ
I use this brand all the time. It keeps my hair nice and slick. Does not make my hair soft but It doesn't leave my hair too bad either. I honestly use this so much I have so many bottles of it. They all smell so good also.
Danielle M.
Suave makes great shampoo products for a great price. It smells great and leaves you hair feeling clean and it doesn't leave an oily film or anything like that. I recommend it, and especially the clarifying one too
Athena P.
Fresno, CA
Suave always have the best scents with their products and never fail to amaze me on how well they work. I always buy this product when I don't have enough money for my regular products but the shampoo gets through my thick hair and cleans my scalp and hair really good.
Kimberly M.
Casa Grande, AZ
Thses shampoos are so good! The owners of the product do a nice job of picking out the nicest scents for the consumers it's great! I recommend it also because if you buy the 22.5 once one you'll receive the best shampoo for more time so I can I am a proud customer.
Sharmin R.
Alexandria, VA
Cheap and effective product. Such a nice smell, I always get this product. Very simple and nice packaging, easy to grip in the shower since it is a round package. Use it every time I shower and doesn't leave my hair feeling dry. Would recommend completely
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I love the price on this product. It also smells great. My only complaint is that it doesn't clean my hair very well. The day I wash my hair it becomes greasy. The shampoo seems to leave behind a residue. In a pinch it will do but I have found better ones!