BY SUAVE

Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is incredible. Unfortunately, I cannot use Suave hair products because it does not work well with my thick hair. After conditioning, it is hard to comb and is not as smooth as other conditioners. The price is great though, if you are looking for an affordable shampoo,
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Ashland
Love this product! Not only does it not dry out my hair, but it makes it soft and smell good! It doenst take a lot to cover all your head, and doesn't give you an ichy scalp. I have a sensitive scalp and it doesn't bother it a bit. Would recommend to all kinds of people!
Athena P.
Athena P.
Fresno, CA
Suave always have the best scents with their products and never fail to amaze me on how well they work. I always buy this product when I don't have enough money for my regular products but the shampoo gets through my thick hair and cleans my scalp and hair really good.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Casa Grande, AZ
Thses shampoos are so good! The owners of the product do a nice job of picking out the nicest scents for the consumers it's great! I recommend it also because if you buy the 22.5 once one you'll receive the best shampoo for more time so I can I am a proud customer.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Stem, NC
When things get tight and I can't get my normal brand of shampoo and condictioner I I get suaves. .. it comes in a vioraity of fragrances and texture choices. My favorite is the coconut and the waterfall mist. .. keeps my hair feeling nice take and smelling great.
Sharmin R.
Sharmin R.
Alexandria, VA
Cheap and effective product. Such a nice smell, I always get this product. Very simple and nice packaging, easy to grip in the shower since it is a round package. Use it every time I shower and doesn't leave my hair feeling dry. Would recommend completely
Estephany H.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
I definitely try different types of scented shampoos and so far this has to be one of my favorites. Smells amazing and leaves my hair very smooth. Very affordable also, I always tend to look for both shampoo and conditioner which aren't pricey at all
Kylee T.
Kylee T.
Maricopa, AZ
I use this brand all the time. It keeps my hair nice and slick. Does not make my hair soft but It doesn't leave my hair too bad either. I honestly use this so much I have so many bottles of it. They all smell so good also.
Layla O.
Layla O.
Marietta, GA
Love the way this log lasting scent shampoo makes my hair smell. Very many people say I smell good on the daily and it's always my shampoo/conditioner they are smelling
Belinda Perkins U.
Belinda Perkins U.
Louisville, KY
Love this shampoo. All of the Suave products are so great. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling amazing and smells so good. I definitely recommend this product.