BY SUAVE

Suave® Naturals Shampoo.
Daily clarifying with deep cleansers for normal to oily hair.
Longer lasting fragrance*.
Hypo-allergenic.
Family size.
22.5fl oz (665ml). see more...

• Has anyone had any problems with this shampoo? I used it for abou...2 Answers
  • What conditioner would u pair with ? Be the first to answer!
  • Can you use this daily will it dry your hair out? Is it okay for ...2 Answers
Monica C.
Monica C.
Matteson, IL
If you use a lot of hair products, have an oily scalp or do any type of chemical processing with your hair, this shampoo is definitely for you but you do need to know the best way to use it. Clarifying shampoo is honestly your best friend because as it cleans your hair, it strips all of the extra oils from it and leaves it squeaky clean. You don't stop there though. In order to have properly hydrated hair (not oily, but hydrated hair) you definitely want to follow this shampoo with a good conditioner to replace a normal level of hydration to your hair and scalp to achieve a beautiful, healthy shine that leaves hair well hydrated, bouncy and feeling lightweight. It has a great lather, smells good and you simply can't beat the price. Unlike regular shampoo, if you use this or any type of clarifying shampoo you absolutely must follow with a good conditioner unless you have severely oily hair. Some people have not given this shampoo the rating it truly deserves and that could possibly be due to not really understanding what clarifying shampoo really does for hair. For the price point, it really does what it should and I would recommend it as a must have in your collection of hair products.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Sylmar, CA
I don't like this shampoo. My mom only buys it when she is on a low budget since this is not too expensive and its always on sale at the pharmacy. My uncle and grandma love it, but really I don't. Its not foamy enough, i love foamy shampoos, else I feel like I haven't washed my hair. It has a nice clean smell to it, but the bottles runs out so fast! maybe because I have to use twice as much to feel like I have cleaned my hair.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
When I was in high school and was first experiencing puberty, my sweat glands began to over-activate. My hair was constantly greasy and I needed a shampoo designed specifically for oily hair. This was, surprisingly, the only product that I could find, but I'm happy I did find it. It worked like a charm and prevented my greasy hair from returning. Another positive of this shampoo is that it is very inexpensive.
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA
I need a daily clarifying shampoo. Something to keep my hair from looking oily by the end of the day. At first , this worked wonders. Now as time has gone on, and I completed my first bottle, the "new" factor has worn off. Definitely feel the oiliness is improved as compared to other products and for the price this will be my go to for now. #alwayshunting #beautifullocks
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
For the first time in my life, my hair was starting to get buildup from different products I was using. I would wash my hair with my regular shampoo, and my hair would still be oily and greasy afterwards. I bought this shampoo and conditioner and it did the trick! It got rid all of my buildup. I use it a couple times a week now, and I haven't had a problem since.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
I started using this because my blonde highlights kept turning brown... turns out I have minerals in my water. This brought my blonde back to life within a month! I only use it every 3 washes because clarifying shampoo can dry out your hair, but at one point it turned my hair almost platinum blonde because I used it too many times in a row! I love it!
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
I do not use this daily because I tend to use shampoos for color treated hair etc. but this shampoo is good to use inbetween other treatments. It is super affordable and I have been using many Suave shampoos since I can remember and have never been let down. They all smell so nice and truly clean your hair leaving it super soft and fresh.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have finally found a shampoo that never leaves my hair oily. I have such oily hair, it often looks wet by the end of the day, even worse when I wake up in the morning. For years I tried all types of products but this was the one that worked! I can now make it over 24 hours with my hair still looking and smelling clean.
Bran
Bran
Savannah, GA
I wear my hair in locs and this shampoo does a great job of keeping my hair clean! The price is a great bonus. It's very effective at removing buildup and leaving your hair with a clean slate. I'd definitely recommend this to others with hair like mine. Got to keep those locs buildup free for a healthy look and feel.
Emery C.
Emery C.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love this shampoo! This product gets all the junk out of my hair each time I wash it. It would definently be affordable to anyone and I got it at target. This is a great product to use if your hair gets really dirty. I am highly satisfied by this product and would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Klara M.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use this daily will it dry your hair out? Is it okay for colored hair?
Niha A.
Niha A.
Mississauga, Ontario
Has anyone had any problems with this shampoo? I used it for about two years and then started getting rashes and bumps close to my hair line. Wondering if it could be because of this?
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Woodstock, ON
What conditioner would u pair with ?