BY SUAVE

Suave® Naturals Shampoo.
Daily clarifying with deep cleansers for normal to oily hair.
Longer lasting fragrance*.
Hypo-allergenic.
Family size.
22.5fl oz (665ml). see more...

Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. It really gets all the dirt and built up grime in my hair and it's really cheap. You can get it at Wal-Mart or any place that sells Suave. It's a great alternative to any high-end clarifying shampoo. The smell is great too. You also can get a family sizes one for cheap.
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only Shampoo I will use. I have a very oily scalp and no other Shampoo seems to get rid of the oil, or they just create build up. Other clarifying shampoos strip my hair, but this one is perfect and makes my hair feel and look clean. Plus it's $1, so that's amazing
Alena O.
Oreland , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite shampoo ever! Makes my hair grow like crazy and keeps it super clean. I had issues with my hair not growing until I started using this about 2 years ago. Now I won't use anything else! And it's only $2! Amazing.
Alana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very cheap and cleans hair well, but I wouldn't consider this very clarifying. Since it says daily use, it can't be that strong. I like clarifying shampoos that you only have to use every once in a while that really clean and detox your scalp of all buildup and impurities. Although I still need a clarifying shampoo, this is fine for regular shampoo. Can't beat the price.
Shelly C.
RIMERSBURG, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this kind of shampoo growing up and it wasn't bad. It smelled nice and lathered well. For me it made my hair wavy which I didn't really like but it wasn't a bad shampoo and I also used the conditioner. Overall its good and isn't expensive.
Yelva M.
I use this minimum twice a week and my hair is clean and healthy with no residue. And for the price point?  Unbelievable!
Been using it for at least a couple of years and I don't think it has a strong scent which is good because it won't clash with the perfume I'm wearing.
Grace P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! I have really oily hair and lake I've tried hundred and hundreds of shampoos and none of them worked. This is the only that has consistently worked for me! It truly is clarifying to my hair!
C A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo once a week to get rid of product buildup and whatever else. Also sometimes my scalp gets oily so it helps control that. Lots of lather. And Suave is always so cheap!
Wendy T.
This is a really cheap brand of shampoo so even though I have like 20 bottles of it (which I got for free from couponing), I never thought to use it. I thought that since it was 'cheap,' it wouldn't do the job. I have a very sensitive scalp that is prone to getting oily after 0.5 days, scalp buildup/dandruff, dryness and whatever else. I used many products (of course I'd try each product for a week) that were brand name only to find my oily hair increasingly oily. This shampoo after the second wash cleared it up. I could finally go back to washing my hair every 3 days. It's like resetting the balance of my hair, and it's like $1!
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
its funny, i've tried SO many expensive shampoos, but this $1.50 shampoo works best on my hair. I have combination hair - its super oily on top and dry on the bottom. It's super fine and thin, so a lot of shampoos make my hair appear greasy right after washing. I have to wash daily (or use dry shampoo daily in between washes) and this stuff is fantastic. It's strong enough to REALLY clean my hair and get all the grease out, but isn't so strong that it dries out my ends. This stuff is a godsend.
Niha A.
Mississauga, Ontario
Has anyone had any problems with this shampoo? I used it for about two years and then started getting rashes and bumps close to my hair line. Wondering if it could be because of this?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use this daily will it dry your hair out? Is it okay for colored hair?
Jessie B.
Woodstock, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
What conditioner would u pair with ?