BY SUAVE

Suave® Naturals Shampoo.
Daily clarifying with deep cleansers for normal to oily hair.
Longer lasting fragrance*.
Hypo-allergenic.
Family size.
22.5fl oz (665ml). see more...

Lily W.
Flushing
Cheap clarifying shampoo that gets the job done. This is not good for daily use because it strips you of your natural hair oils, but really good to cleanse your hair of any buildup from products you used. I get good results from using it and my hair feels clean, shiny, and light afterwards. It is drying but with a good conditioner, you’ll be alright.
Kathryn C.
I have combination hair (oily roots with dry ends) and I have no complaints with this shampoo. It always leaves my hair looking and feeling clean. I wash my hair every other day and it works great for cutting the grease. It also is not drying to my ends and has no scent.
Natalie O.
Claremont, CA
I swear by this shampoo. I have dreadlocks and I was allergic to the original shampoo that was recommended. I used this instead and it does the trick. My hair is a little dry after but then again it is a clarifying shampoo and leaves my hair feeling amazingly clean.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
The worst. Smell is absolutely horrific and left my hair extremely oily and felt dirty throughout the day. Spend the extra dollars are a better brand because you are wasting your money on this conditioner
Kristen M.
I cannot imagine using this daily (it would totally strip your hair and scalp), but as a weekly clarifying shampoo, this is fantastic. It’s cheap, it smells good, and it gets the job done. FYI for curly girl method followers: read the label before you buy. I’ve bizarrely come across a couple recently with dimethicone, which is very much the opposite of what I want in my clarifying shampoo.
Alana S.
Very cheap and cleans hair well, but I wouldn't consider this very clarifying. Since it says daily use, it can't be that strong. I like clarifying shampoos that you only have to use every once in a while that really clean and detox your scalp of all buildup and impurities. Although I still need a clarifying shampoo, this is fine for regular shampoo. Can't beat the price.
Sara E.
My go-to when my hair is oily.  I do natural coconut oil treatments on my hair sometimes, and this shampoo is a great for balancing out all the oil so that I don't completely look like a 50s greaser.

Not for every day use because I find it makes my hair a little dry, but it does get the dirt and oil out and does a great job for the price.
Tori D.
I have some trouble with buildup on my scalp and this shampoo as well as conditioner really helps to gently cleanse my hair while taking away the buildup. It’s inexpensive and works great!
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
I used this kind of shampoo growing up and it wasn't bad. It smelled nice and lathered well. For me it made my hair wavy which I didn't really like but it wasn't a bad shampoo and I also used the conditioner. Overall its good and isn't expensive.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
I use this once every week to every 2 weeks to clean out my hair of all the buildup. It works great to remove it all and leaves my hair feeling refreshed and super clean.
Niha A.
Mississauga, Ontario
Has anyone had any problems with this shampoo? I used it for about two years and then started getting rashes and bumps close to my hair line. Wondering if it could be because of this?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Can you use this daily will it dry your hair out? Is it okay for colored hair?
Jessie B.
Woodstock, ON
What conditioner would u pair with ?