BY SUAVE

Description:

Bring out the natural beauty of your hair with this ph-balanced deep-cleansing shampoo that helps remove residue without stripping moisture. Then replenish with 100 percent oil-free conditioner that never builds up or weighs hair down.

Ingredients

Water|Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate|Ammonium Laureth Sulfate|Cocamide MEA|Ammonium Chloride|PEG-5 Cocamide|Cocamidopropyl Betaine|Fragrance|Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose|Tetrasodium EDTA|DMDM Hydantoin|Citric Acid|Dimethicone Copolyol|Methylchloroisothiazolinone|Methylisothiazolinone|Ammonium Xylene-Sulfonate|D&C Orange No. 4 (CI 15510)|D&C Red No. 33 (CI 17200)

Directions

Wet hair, lather, rinse, and repeat. For best results use with Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner.  To achieve your favorite style, use Suave mousse or gel and finish with Suave hairspray.

• Has anyone had any problems with this shampoo? I used it ...2 Answers
  • What conditioner would u pair with ? 1 Answers
  • Can you use this daily will it dry your hair out? Is it o...3 Answers
Eleana L.
Once a month I use this to break up any residual silicones and dry shampoo in my hair and it works great! It does a deep cleaning without being too harsh and drying plus its sulfate, silicone, and paraben free so it's curly girl friendly. For the price you can't beat it.
Beth w.
This shampoo work great for getting product out of your hair even after you have had s bunch of hairspray in your hair it takes it all out. I use it one every a week at the end of the week to take out any leftover product from throughout the week
Cassi F.
I've been using this shampoo for years! My hairstylist recommended it to me because I have an oily scalp and nothing I would do would keep the oil at bay. I used this and bam, no more oily mess after my hair dries! Love it!!!
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
The worst. Smell is absolutely horrific and left my hair extremely oily and felt dirty throughout the day. Spend the extra dollars are a better brand because you are wasting your money on this conditioner
Cristina M.
Delano, CA
These shampoos are super affordable. I get mine at my local Walmart and it works wonderfully. I use a little bit and lather it in my hair and it smells so nice. I’m super satisfied with this product.
Alana S.
Very cheap and cleans hair well, but I wouldn't consider this very clarifying. Since it says daily use, it can't be that strong. I like clarifying shampoos that you only have to use every once in a while that really clean and detox your scalp of all buildup and impurities. Although I still need a clarifying shampoo, this is fine for regular shampoo. Can't beat the price.
Tori D.
I have some trouble with buildup on my scalp and this shampoo as well as conditioner really helps to gently cleanse my hair while taking away the buildup. It’s inexpensive and works great!
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
I used this kind of shampoo growing up and it wasn't bad. It smelled nice and lathered well. For me it made my hair wavy which I didn't really like but it wasn't a bad shampoo and I also used the conditioner. Overall its good and isn't expensive.
Yelva M.
I use this minimum twice a week and my hair is clean and healthy with no residue. And for the price point?  Unbelievable!
Been using it for at least a couple of years and I don't think it has a strong scent which is good because it won't clash with the perfume I'm wearing.
Kathryn C.
I have combination hair (oily roots with dry ends) and I have no complaints with this shampoo. It always leaves my hair looking and feeling clean. I wash my hair every other day and it works great for cutting the grease. It also is not drying to my ends and has no scent.
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
Can you use this daily will it dry your hair out? Is it okay for colored hair?
Niha A.
Mississauga, Ontario
Has anyone had any problems with this shampoo? I used it for about two years and then started getting rashes and bumps close to my hair line. Wondering if it could be because of this?
Jessie B.
Woodstock, ON
What conditioner would u pair with ?