Suave® Naturals Shampoo & Conditioner Set, Wild Cherry Blossom uploaded by shyann e.

BY SUAVE

Suave Naturals Shampoo & Conditioner Set, Wild Cherry Blossom, 22.5 Ounce Each

• I would like to know how he leaves your hair1 Answers
  • does it make your hair dry and frizzy ?1 Answers
  • Is the quality ok? I'm worried that it's so cheap in pri...3 Answers
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
First, I will start off by saying this prodcut smells wonderful. The Wild Cherry Blossom scent smells so very good. But, the shampoo and conditioner suck. They make your hair dry & brittle. The chemicals chemicals are harsh. It ruins your hair more than anything else. I bought from Walmart for very cheap. You get what you pay for. Would not recommend.
Khadijah K.
Harrisonburg, VA
I think that this company has the sense down just right for all of their conditioners and shampoos. This wild cherry blossom was just out of sight and it just was very scrumptious. It’s hard to choose between this one and all of their other wonderful scents they offer.
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
I'm not really a fan of this shampoo and conditioner, I have thin hair with a natural wave, I haven't colored my hair in two years and this stuff feels oily, and leaves a film. I don't like it at all. It's cheap though, for when you're in a pinch.
Cristie G.
You know I've tried this on the past when I was a bit strapped for momey. I think it does the job needed. I never had a complaint about it. The smell was amazing and it had great cleaning power. The conditioner did an ok job, it did the job it needed . My hair ended up nice and clean and smelling good. It's great for a woman on a budget or a family on a budget!
Lisa L.
Monterey Park, CA
This smells amazing! It's very fresh, and the fragrance lingers in your hair for a day. I like how it does not strip my hair. The price is great, especially since I'm a college student. It foams up nicely, and a bottle usually lasts me an entire month, unless I have guests staying over. I will definitely buy this again!
Autumn W.
I love Sauve shampoo and conditioner. It works great on my hair on of the few hair products that actually works for my hair and it's very good deal. As my husband says it's funny how the cheapest shampoo and conditioner work so good on your hair. I have tried several other name brands but I'll stick with Sauve!
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
This shampoo and conditioner (body wash, as well) is SOOO thin and runny and barely lasts any time at all. I feel like I'm rebuying after just a few washes. It's super cheap, smells good, and lathers okay, but it's just not up to par with other brands in the same price range
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Somethings you can't skimp on, and shampoo is one of them. It left my hair feeling oily and weighed down. I am most had to wash it twice in one day. It has a good lather and it smells decent. The formula is just garbage in my Opinion. But you get what you pay for right?
shyann e.
Roundhill, KY
I have very oily hair. And this product helped me so much it was amazing. I have tried all different types of products and this seems to do the job just right. I don't have to put in any leave in conditioner. Which is greater because that actually weighs my hair down a lot. Also gives my hair alot of volume.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
The conditioner smells just as lovely as the shampoo. It has no silicone, wax or drying alcohol. This means it is curly girl friendly, water soluble and doesn't weigh the hair down, so it can be used as a cowash if you don't use sulfate shampoos because of curl or maybe fashion color hair dyes to preserve them longer.
Renee G.
Detroit, MI
Is this a good product?
Katie P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Does it smell as good as it sounds ?
Katy G.
Do these break down product buildup?
Storm C.
I love the price on these products because they're so cheap. I have hair that likes to get oily if I use the wrong shampoo or conditioner which makes me reluctant to try new things. Does this shampoo/conditioner make your hair oily from experiences?
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,478 reviews
Is this product at all damaging to hair?

Amazon