BY SUAVE

Family Size! Suave naturals® Tropical Coconut Shampoo. Bring out the natural beauty of your hair with this special formula combining humectants and vitamin E. Enjoy the fresh scent of coconuts as this formula helps nourish each strand. Say yes to beautiful without paying the price. The Suave Promise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details, comments or questions, visit our web site at suave.com or call us at . ; see more...

Alicia C.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Wild Cherry Blossom more...
So I've recently had to cut back and buy my products cheaper so I saw this shampoo and thought that's a good deal for a dollar well you get what you paid for this shampoo fries my hair out and makes it a tangle mess now I will tell I had a little bit of dove shampoo and left and when I used that you could tell the difference I won't buy this again and will probably not go so cheap on my shampoo again
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
The Suave Waterfall Mist Shampoo is overall a great shampoo at a bargain price. It lathers well and leaves hair feeling and smelling clean. The shampoo is moisturizing and gentle, leaving behind no residue. It rinses out easily and leaves behind a light, clean scent. It's a great family shampoo...it worked well on my color treated hair and my husbands short do, and was a rather gender-neutral scent. I paired this with The Suave Waterfall Mist Conditioner for moisturized locks. My hair air dried straight and without frizz.
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Wild Cherry Blossom more...
I will buy this because it’s usually the cheapest and my hair doesn’t need a lot of fuss. My mom always bought suave so do I. I have tried other products but I keep coming back to this.
Sandy S.
It is very cheap so that's nice. I wish it was a cruelty free brand. It does the job fine. I tried different shampoo and conditioner from this brand. Love the smell, not to strong. Conditioner leaves the hair soft. I would rather to got to a more natural, cruelty free brand.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I love the suave naturals shampoo. It works really good on my hair. IT doesn't dry out my hair nor strip it. It is  affordable. It has a pleasant scent that makes your hair smell really good. I would definitely purchase this product again. I do recommend
Danika W.
Visalia
Suave Naturals shampoo gets the job done at a very cheap, affordable price; however, it does strip your hair of all oils and leaves my hair feeling very stripped of any sort of moisture.
Ruby R.
Chicago
Honestly this is my go to shampoo everyday. I have been buying these types of shampoos for about 3 years now and i never went back to my old shampoo. Why? because my hair is that type where its oily, and i hated it that everytime i took a shower it still felt oily with my old shampoo till i bought this one and at very valuable price for about 1 dollar. But whehn i took a shower with this shampoo, my hair felt soft and it actually felt clean not oily. And also it smelled great. So therefore i always use this shampoo.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have used Suave products for years. I especially love their shampoos and conditioners. They carry their shampoo in a wide variety of scents. I have tried a plethora of their scents, and I haven't been disappointed. Some of my faves include: Wild Strawberry, Everlasting Sunshine, Coconut, Green Apple, and Ocean Breeze. Their shampoo is very worth it. I find mine for like $1 at the Dollar General Store. If you haven't tried it yet, then I would give it a try. I highly recommend the product and the brand.
Dalila T.
I actually use this shampoo, and other coconut scented. They are hypoallergenic, have some vitamins E for your hair and they smell really good, the coconut one have coconut extract. I really recommend this brand of hair products. I love the way my hair smell after using this product leavinf it with no left over residue or grease. I use the coconut oil infusion after drying my hair, the price is very reasonable.
ally h.
I used to spend a ton of money on my shampoo and conditioner; now, I only spend a ton of money on conditioner. This shampoo gets the job done. I have an oilier scalp and this shampoo makes it feel less oily and built up than other shampoos that claim to do so. Like I said, I still spend a lot on conditioner because in my opinion, the conditioner matters more!
Aja S.
Lexington, NC
What is your favorite scent in this line of products?
T K.
Do Suave shampoos actually work like more expensive brands?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is t his really good?
Geneva A.
Will it help with a dry scalp?