Suave® Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Shampoo uploaded by Emily L.Suave® Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Shampoo uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY SUAVE

Description:

New Enriched with Energizing Botanicals for Healthy-Looking, Radiant Hair Long-Lasting Fragrance 4 Hypoallergenic Enjoy the refreshing scent of the rainforest as gentle cleansers bring out the natural beauty of your hair.

niki c.
omaha, NE
It's decently priced and gets the job done. not my favorite but it has a nice scent and cleans well!
Kinzie F.
Des Moines, IA
This shampoo is only okay -- it tends to dry my hair out and leave it feeling stripped after I use it
Krystal E.
Fort Riley, KS
My mom bought some of this when she was in town and she really loves it. it also smells amazing !
Renee H.
Hartstown, PA
I love Suave shampoos and conditioner! They work good and smell great! They are also affordable!
Tracy J.
Hartwell, GA
I really love this shampoo. i has a great fragrance to it and it leaves my hair clean and sleek
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Leaves your hair hard and frizzy.. Don't recommend it for people with thin or damaged hair.
Madeline N.
Baldwinsville
Smells really fresh, and for such a cheap cost, it's great!! I will recommend to anyone
Sandy B.
I love Suave shampoos and conditioners. They smell good and does not leave a build up.
Sebastian R.
Whittier, CA
Smells amazing and last forever! Great things about this shampoo also great for kids
Makkya S.
Albion, NY
My mom buys this & it works a little. it's just cheap that's why she buys it lol