Suave® Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Shampoo uploaded by Emily L.Suave® Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Shampoo uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY SUAVE

Description:

New Enriched with Energizing Botanicals for Healthy-Looking, Radiant Hair Long-Lasting Fragrance 4 Hypoallergenic Enjoy the refreshing scent of the rainforest as gentle cleansers bring out the natural beauty of your hair.

Brayan D.
Siempre que voy al súper veo este shampoo y optó por esta opción de verdad que me gusta mucho cómo trabaja en mi este producto
Selena P.
Prudenville, MI
This product is at a great price. It work just as good as other more expensive brands. It smells great and I would buy again.
Smells great, I love using it because it really gets deep in my hair. When I blow dry my hair it smells just like it
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
There are so many different scents to choose from! I love the price and that my boyfriend also likes this product.
Stephanie C.
Wheeler, IN
I like this shampoo. I thought it cleaned my hair well and I have tried other scents and I have liked those too.
Asly C.
Winston Salem, NC
It's a good product. The proffecionals shampoo it more preferable. Scent is nice. Overall it is a good product.
Michelle S.
Fontana, CA
This product makes my hair so soft and also makes my hair shinier and smooth I really like this product
Alyssa B.
Not my favorite because I need a lot of shampoo in order to lather. But it smells good and works fine.
Lisa F.
Herminie, PA
Love love love! Highly recommeded love the smell and how it makes my hair feel! Been using it for years
Tiffanny B.
Grants Pass, OR
Love this stuff. Smells great and deep cleans. I have used this products forever. Love this shampoo.