Suave® Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Shampoo uploaded by Emily L.Suave® Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Shampoo uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY SUAVE

Description:

New Enriched with Energizing Botanicals for Healthy-Looking, Radiant Hair Long-Lasting Fragrance 4 Hypoallergenic Enjoy the refreshing scent of the rainforest as gentle cleansers bring out the natural beauty of your hair.

Jasmin G.
I already use Suave and my sister and I swear by the shampoo and conditioner! This scent is my absolute favorite! It gives my hair a light scent and leaves me feeling refreshed
Marissa G.
Jacksonville, FL
The price is really good and since I don't really have many problems with my hair it is great for me. I rarely experience dry or oily hair while using this shampoo
Hope T.
I love this shampoo! The shampoo is good quality. It has the most beautiful, refreshing smell. Whenever I find it on sale, we grab it! It is a home favorite!
Beverly H.
Liberty, MO
This is a great everyday use shampoo. It's very affordable and I love the scent. It lathers well and leaves my hair looking, smelling and feeling great!
Valerie I.
I honestly prefer this over any shampoo conditioner ever. It makes my hair smell amazing and it literally feels so smooth and straight when I fix it.
Katie J.
Louisville, KY
While this product smells nice and gets the job done when necessary. It is a rather cheap product and is not very nice. I would not recommend.
Nukole S.
Eaton, OH
Love the smell of this shampoo and it's even better with the matching conditioner. Cheap and makes my hair soft and smells great all day 😍
Hunter E.
Westerville, OH
I love this scent and I have used suave most off my lif is with on and off of suave it is also good at preventing lice (says my doctor)
Marla V.
Clayton, NC
Love the smell! This shampoo works great and isn't expensive like other brands of shampoo. It's a good shampoo for our whole family.
Heidi H.
Heath, OH
I love the long lasting fragrance and great price. Used by myself and my older kids. The flip top lid makes it easier for my kids