BY SUAVE

New Enriched with Energizing Botanicals for Healthy-Looking, Radiant Hair Long-Lasting Fragrance 4 Hypoallergenic Enjoy the refreshing scent of the rainforest as gentle cleansers bring out the natural beauty of your hair. see more...

Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
First things first, Suave products are always affordable. Let's be honest, they are actually cheap. However, do not let the price fool you because this shampoo delivers. The scent is so amazing, and offically my new favorite. I found this shampoo at Walmart, and I know I will be getting more as soon as I run out. Try it yourself if you don't believe me!
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like to use this shampoo as I alternate between my high end shampoo and a regular shampoo. I really like the smell of this shampoo as it smells really fresh. I do not know if it has any benefits for my hair whatsoever, but it gets the job to clean it done. I get it from Food 4 Less for a very cheap price (I'm a broke college student)
Marissa G.
Jacksonville, FL
The price is really good and since I don't really have many problems with my hair it is great for me. I rarely experience dry or oily hair while using this shampoo
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite because I need a lot of shampoo in order to lather. But it smells good and works fine.
Julie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
It makes my hair oily and chunky but it smells really good and the smell lasts
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Leaves your hair hard and frizzy.. Don't recommend it for people with thin or damaged hair.
Hunter E.
Westerville, OH
I love this scent and I have used suave most off my lif is with on and off of suave it is also good at preventing lice (says my doctor)
Karrin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For around a dollar this shampoo is great in a bind or when you are going on a trip and know you won't be taking the shampoo back home with you. The scent and lather are both great and the results, though not out of this world, are workable and soft.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These shampoos are awful. They have amazing smells, but I would only recommend them for little kids who need to wash their hair 3 times a week. The low price is not worth it. Every shampoo I tried ruined my hair. All the oil was stripped leaving my ends very dry, and by the afternoon of the next day the top of my hair was super oily again as my body overcompensated for the dryness of my scalp. I tried using only a little, but that was very hard to do without only washing a small part of my scalp.
Shaiky D.
If you mostly care about cleaning your hair, Suave is your best friend, it will strip your hair of ALL OIL. Since I am black, I need oil or some type of moisture in my hair or it will break off and shed. Suave does make a great WEAVE/EXTENTION washer though !