BY SUAVE

New Enriched with Energizing Botanicals for Healthy-Looking, Radiant Hair Long-Lasting Fragrance 4 Hypoallergenic Enjoy the refreshing scent of the rainforest as gentle cleansers bring out the natural beauty of your hair. see more...

Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
I like to use the Suave shampoos as a deep cleansing shampoo's because they do a great job at removing the dirt and grime from your hair. You just have to pair a great conditioner with it. They also lather up quite nicely and have a nice scent. For the price I think it is a nice shampoo especially if you only use them for a deep cleanse and moisturize with a nice mask or deep conditioner.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
First things first, Suave products are always affordable. Let's be honest, they are actually cheap. However, do not let the price fool you because this shampoo delivers. The scent is so amazing, and offically my new favorite. I found this shampoo at Walmart, and I know I will be getting more as soon as I run out. Try it yourself if you don't believe me!
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like to use this shampoo as I alternate between my high end shampoo and a regular shampoo. I really like the smell of this shampoo as it smells really fresh. I do not know if it has any benefits for my hair whatsoever, but it gets the job to clean it done. I get it from Food 4 Less for a very cheap price (I'm a broke college student)
Zenta S.
Zenta S.
This is a really low-key shampoo. It doesn't do much for your hair other than clean it, and you'll nearly definitely want to use conditioner if you have longer hair. But it's cheap and it smells good and when on a budget, I'd rather pinch my pennies on a shampoo and get a nice conditioner, so there's that.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Hudsonville, MI
Was staying with friends for a week and had forgotten shampoo. Purchased this to get by and will not purchase again! A very 'cheap' product. It cleaned my hair but seemed to strip away any moisture/shine. Hair was very flat and dull. Will not purchase again. Was happy to get home to my normal shampoo!
Jay B.
Jay B.
All Suave products are amazing. This one in particular is inexpensive, effective? And lasts long. Normally, I spend 1.50 on this product every week. I have no complaints and I will buy it every time I need shampoo. I'm so glad that it smells so good.
Ruth K.
Ruth K.
Bossier City, LA
I love this products and use it regularly. It is very inexpensive ans affordable. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, umm, ummm, umm, umm, and good also but do not drink it. drinking it is bad for you, umm,umm,umm, umm, umm, umm,
Dayna O.
Dayna O.
Knightdale, NC
Very well for maintaining hair from frizz, extremely affordable, and works well with coarse semi thin hair. Compared to herbal essences I think it's pretty good. Packaging is simple and convenient, I am actually satisfied with this product.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Suave is unfortunately not my favorite hair care product. The texture is very gel like and weird and leaves my hair feeling a bit sticky and ruff. Although the rainforest scent is nice, I don't recommend Suave hair products.
Emani M.
Emani M.
Catonsville , MD
This is a good shampoo, it gets all the dirty and oil our your hair. It really cleans your hair and it seems soo good nice to have around . Yes I would buy again and I would recommend this to somebody else