Suave® Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Shampoo uploaded by Emily L.Suave® Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Shampoo uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY SUAVE

Description:

New Enriched with Energizing Botanicals for Healthy-Looking, Radiant Hair Long-Lasting Fragrance 4 Hypoallergenic Enjoy the refreshing scent of the rainforest as gentle cleansers bring out the natural beauty of your hair.

Emily L.
Wdm, IA
This product is very low cost and smells great! However I did not find that this product did much for my hair at all. The smell is not long lasting as it says on the bottle. It also did not hydrate my hair at all. It left my hair feeling pretty dry. I wouldn't suggest this for a women's hair. This product is better suited for a man.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
These shampoos are awful. They have amazing smells, but I would only recommend them for little kids who need to wash their hair 3 times a week. The low price is not worth it. Every shampoo I tried ruined my hair. All the oil was stripped leaving my ends very dry, and by the afternoon of the next day the top of my hair was super oily again as my body overcompensated for the dryness of my scalp. I tried using only a little, but that was very hard to do without only washing a small part of my scalp.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
First things first, Suave products are always affordable. Let's be honest, they are actually cheap. However, do not let the price fool you because this shampoo delivers. The scent is so amazing, and offically my new favorite. I found this shampoo at Walmart, and I know I will be getting more as soon as I run out. Try it yourself if you don't believe me!
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I actually really like to use this shampoo as I alternate between my high end shampoo and a regular shampoo. I really like the smell of this shampoo as it smells really fresh. I do not know if it has any benefits for my hair whatsoever, but it gets the job to clean it done. I get it from Food 4 Less for a very cheap price (I'm a broke college student)
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
I came across them when I was super low on cash and needed to buy shampoo but couldn't get my former go-to which was way more expensive. I love suave shampoos, they clean your hair well and smell so nice. You only need a really small amount and it works up a nice lather. Haven't gone back to the other ones.
Kim S.
Hudsonville, MI
Was staying with friends for a week and had forgotten shampoo. Purchased this to get by and will not purchase again! A very 'cheap' product. It cleaned my hair but seemed to strip away any moisture/shine. Hair was very flat and dull. Will not purchase again. Was happy to get home to my normal shampoo!
Jazmine R.
Oceanside, CA
I like to use the Suave shampoos as a deep cleansing shampoo's because they do a great job at removing the dirt and grime from your hair. You just have to pair a great conditioner with it. They also lather up quite nicely and have a nice scent. For the price I think it is a nice shampoo especially if you only use them for a deep cleanse and moisturize with a nice mask or deep conditioner.
Katiria B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is like a deep cleansing shampoo. Without the conditioner it will leave your hair like if it was stripped down to its last strand... It really cleans your hair. It's a great product, it's just a scary feeling before you apply conditioner when your hair feels duper dry!
Dayna O.
Knightdale, NC
Very well for maintaining hair from frizz, extremely affordable, and works well with coarse semi thin hair. Compared to herbal essences I think it's pretty good. Packaging is simple and convenient, I am actually satisfied with this product.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
Suave is unfortunately not my favorite hair care product. The texture is very gel like and weird and leaves my hair feeling a bit sticky and ruff. Although the rainforest scent is nice, I don't recommend Suave hair products.