Suave Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Conditioner 22.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Amber S.

BY SUAVE

New Enriched with Energizing Botanicals for Healthy-Looking, Radiant Hair Long-Lasting Fragrance 2 Hypoallergenic Enjoy the refreshing scent of the rainforest as gentle conditioners bring out the natural beauty of your hair. see more...

Kelsey H.
Greenville , SC
The smell of this is amazing! Leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny. It's a thick consistency and not watery. It's very affordable and offers great long lasting results like other expensive brands. Will purchase again.
Rebecca S.
Beloit, WI
Absolutely love this product! Suave is always budget friendly and is my first choice to go to in a pinch. It leaves me feeling fresh and my hair feeling smooth! Overall, I would say I'm certainly satisfied with this product.
Lindsey W.
Atlanta, GA
As someone with curly hair, this is a great natural project that is both moisturizing and smells good. It's also a great value and I go through a ton of it.
Shernell J.
Live the smell when I use it I really feel like I'm in a rainforest, it takes me away t
Kristine T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product for what it is. I don't like to spend too much money on shampoos so this product is perfect.
Hayley R.
Salem, OR
Conditioner works great with my hair, I even use it in my homemade leave in conditioner. But I wont buy this particular scent again. Not really my thing. It wasn't offensive or anything, I just liked other scents better.
Caitlin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best conditioner you can use. But for the cheap price, it definitely works. I don't have curly or coarse hair, so it's enough for me to be able to comb my hair after showering.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
My hair is very curly and tangly and this world the knots out. It is one of the cheapest conditioner products out there and still get the job done
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like switching my expensive shampoos for suave weekly. Suave seems to get the gunk out.
Crystal M.
Nashville, TN
This is great for it's price! It's an old scent and an old time favorite. I use other products of course but every now and then like to switch it up with this stuff