Suave®  Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Conditioner uploaded by Chelsea C.Suave®  Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Conditioner uploaded by Amber S.
Suave®  Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Conditioner

Suave® Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Conditioner

BY SUAVE

Description:

New Enriched with Energizing Botanicals for Healthy-Looking, Radiant Hair Long-Lasting Fragrance 2 Hypoallergenic Enjoy the refreshing scent of the rainforest as gentle conditioners bring out the natural beauty of your hair.

Suave®  Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Conditioner
Suave® Naturals® Rainforest Fresh™ Conditioner
Kelsey H.
Greenville , SC
The smell of this is amazing! Leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny. It's a thick consistency and not watery. It's very affordable and offers great long lasting results like other expensive brands. Will purchase again.
Rebecca S.
Beloit, WI
Absolutely love this product! Suave is always budget friendly and is my first choice to go to in a pinch. It leaves me feeling fresh and my hair feeling smooth! Overall, I would say I'm certainly satisfied with this product.
sharonda g.
This conditioner is my favorite conditione . Leave my hair soft, manageable, easy to comb and smelling good. It also leaves a natural shin . I use this conditioner at least 3-4 times a week. I love the fact that you only need to use a quarter size (for med to long hair). One bottle last me at least 2-3 month . I recommend trying this conditioner. I promise you will not want to use anything els .
Ashly C.
Dallas, TX
I love this conditioner so much! I used this conditioner for the first time a couple of weeks ago after I dyed my hair and it worked wonders. My hair felt healthy even after dying it twice in less then three days. Even now that I'm still using it, my hair always feels great and I love the way it works on my hair. Highly recommended!
Quisha H.
I love this item for one it smells great. Two it leave your hair feeling so light and yet bouncy. It keeps the moisture in your hair for the extra bounce that you may have been looking for. I have dark brown yet coursed hair. I would recommend this product to all my friends and to you who may be reading this.
Nicole P.
Beecher, IL
This conditioner smells amazing and does wonders for my hair. I have super curly hair and it is always tangled, after using this the tangles come right out and my hair feels amazing. One of the best parts is a little goes a long way, with this product you do not have to go buy a new bottle of conditioner every two weeks. I love this product my hair looks, feels, and smells amazing after every use.
Mary E.
Mabank, TX
I love this brand of shampoo and conditioners love the smells of each one of these i usually use this all the time its a big money saver as qell not so harsh its very creamy soft when you put it in your hair when you rinse it out its also long lasting helps with my crazy wavy hair
Andrea S.
I have given this conditioner a try when i don't have enough to spend on the one i usually get and for it being $2 i think this is a great option because my hair is amazingly soft and it feels fresh throughout the day and i have no disappointment using it if not great results
Danaya A.
I absolutely love Suave products their shampoo and conditioner is perfect for hair like mine. My hair has 3 textures Wavy, Curly and Kinky. It goes on so smooth and just melts away the dirt. I love the scent. It is extremely affordable I am very satisfied with this product
Malcolm C.
San Antonio, TX
This is not what the rainforest smells like. I mean, I wasn't really expecting a conditioner to actually smell like humid arborial ecosystems but still. Over all, nice conditioner, worked well, doesn't make your hair too oily. Does smell very strong though. If you like your hair to smell strongly, it's a good thing, but if you don't, you might want to try something else