Suave Naturals Pomegranate Splash Shampoo uploaded by Victoria B.

BY SUAVE

Family Size!
naturals.
infused with pomegranate extract and vitamin E.
POMEGRANATE SPLASH shampoo.
Enjoy the refreshing scent of pomegranate as gentle cleansers bring out the natural beauty of your hair.
The Suave Promise:
We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. see more...

• I have seen this product at Walmart many times. I have always wan...8 Answers
  • Is this the one that can be found at dollar tree?7 Answers
  • Is the smell long lasting?9 Answers
Flavia C.
 Scent is amazing im surprised because the price is so affordable for a produt that works this well and smells this good compares really good against other products that cost a lot more.
Lupe M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very affordable and you can buy it at family dollar or any Walmart. It's cheap the one at my family dollar costs $1 . It has a nice scent while your washing your hair but it doesn't really stay on the only one that seems to keep its scent is the coconut one. It honestly didn't do anything for my hair' it made my scalp flaking
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
The smells of suave are always very nice. Great price most anywhere you buy ut from. Id share it with a friend oe suggest them to buy it themselves. Im not real sure how toxic this product is. Id like to see products being made in a non toxic way for all of us to use them safely and confidently.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I actually use Suave shampoos when I'm trying to fade my hair color quickly, and it leaves my hair smelling fantastic without drying it out all kinds while still fading my hair color at the same time! I love this shampoo and everything about it!
Brittany H.
Morganton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is decent. You get what you pay for. I buy mine at Wal-mart, but it can be found at almost any store. Like I said before, you get what you pay for. It's better than hotel shampoos. I use this product usually when I'm running low on my other products.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My nieces & nephews use suave shampoo and conditioner & never have any problems with it. I think it's great for thin/normal hair. My hair is dry & thick so it tends to make my hair greasy feeling for some reason.
Hayleigh T.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shampoo smells really good and is super affordable but it is a little drying to the hair. I found it made my dry ends feel even more dry and stringy. If you have normal untreated hair, this may be the way for you to go.
Tracy R.
Harvey, IL
Love it...lathers nice without using a lot and smells so good..and yhe hair scent lasts a while. Extremely inexpensive...I brought mine at the Dollar Tree. Gets hair shiny and clean. Did I mention it smells good.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't use this shampoo especially if you have processed, color treated hair. It will strip your color away, and make your hair extremely dry. Just do not use this product, it's far too harsh on the hair!
Lekisha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for children. I'm not a fan of it for adults. It does clean well but seems a bit too fruity for me. The packaging holds up well. Makes a great bubble bath. I will only be purchasing this for kids.
Is the smell long lasting?
Hannah W.
Mobile, AL
I have seen this product at Walmart many times. I have always wanted to use it because it smells so good, but I'm afraid it will make my hair really frizzy. Does it make your hair frizzy and more dry?
Rosangela R.
Is this the one that can be found at dollar tree?