Suave® Naturals Pomegranate Splash Shampoo uploaded by Victoria B.

BY SUAVE

• I have seen this product at Walmart many times. I have al...8 Answers
  • Is this the one that can be found at dollar tree?7 Answers
  • Is the smell long lasting?9 Answers
Flavia C.
 Scent is amazing im surprised because the price is so affordable for a produt that works this well and smells this good compares really good against other products that cost a lot more.
Wilma M.
Smells great works good for my daughter she likes the different types of smells to choose from. Easy for her to open and use. I recommend this to anyone who has kids
Nicole W.
Grant Vlkria, FL
I absolutely loved the pomegranate splash shampoo! It smells soooo good ! My boyfriend even commented on how delicious I smelled. The smell lasts! Even after a long day at cheerleading practice. It's was very cheap for such a great product! I bought this shampoo at Walmart. Plus walmart always has good prices! And Okay so I have 5 sisters and let's just say I hide this, I will be darned if I leave it in the shower. Overall I definitely recommended this to many of my friends. They love it almost as much as I do.
Guadalupe C.
It's very affordable and you can buy it at family dollar or any Walmart. It's cheap the one at my family dollar costs $1 . It has a nice scent while your washing your hair but it doesn't really stay on the only one that seems to keep its scent is the coconut one. It honestly didn't do anything for my hair' it made my scalp flaking
Victoria B.
San Antonio, TX
Great detangler smells delicious and good for curly hair affordable and cheap.And if you like the height kind of conditioner this is the way to go.And packaging is simple bug great. I use this product every 2 weeks and sampooing isn't good for
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
The smells of suave are always very nice. Great price most anywhere you buy ut from. Id share it with a friend oe suggest them to buy it themselves. Im not real sure how toxic this product is. Id like to see products being made in a non toxic way for all of us to use them safely and confidently.
Barbarajean P.
Davison, Mi
Okay so not this scent but the coconut sent is a staple at our house. My husband has bad psoriasis and when he uses this brand of coconut shampoo and conditioner it clears up as quick as one day. It has a great scent and not a lot of the drying agent in it. I highly recommend this product.
Ali P.
Barstow, CA
GI have thick blonde hair. I bought mine from Walmart. Good for once or twice a week wash. This shampoo does leave your hair soft and light, however when used in my hair it can be very dry and i do suffer a lot of breakage and split ends. Overall its good for the price.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I actually use Suave shampoos when I'm trying to fade my hair color quickly, and it leaves my hair smelling fantastic without drying it out all kinds while still fading my hair color at the same time! I love this shampoo and everything about it!
Brittany H.
Conover, NC
This product is decent. You get what you pay for. I buy mine at Wal-mart, but it can be found at almost any store. Like I said before, you get what you pay for. It's better than hotel shampoos. I use this product usually when I'm running low on my other products.
Is the smell long lasting?
Hannah W.
Mobile, AL
I have seen this product at Walmart many times. I have always wanted to use it because it smells so good, but I'm afraid it will make my hair really frizzy. Does it make your hair frizzy and more dry?
Rosangela R.
Is this the one that can be found at dollar tree?