Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Moisturizing Body Wash 18 Fluid Ounce Bottle - UNILEVER HOME AND PERSONAL CARE USA

BY SUAVE

Naturals Ocean Breeze Moisturizing Body Wash 18 Fluid Ounce Bottle see more...

Tanya R.
My husband has used this shampoo in the past. He had no complaints about it and it had "manly scent" to it. Its affordable and smells nice!
Tiffany Q.
Memphis
I use Sauve for my curlu hair because it gives it moisture without weighing it down. I have fine hair so i also use it as a leave in
Rachel P.
Terre Haute, IN
Not sure how I completely feel about this product but definitely had some positive results! I may recommend depending on the person
Tasha O.
Bridgeport
No No No!!! Do not purchase this. Its awful. It is runny and has no substance. It leaves my hair heavy, oily, and weighed down.
Yamile N.
Gurabo
Este producto es super hidratante, además tiene un olor delicioso y son super baratos y se pueden conseguir en cualquier tienda
Sofia V.
Love it! It made my body really soft and has a great scent. It is also great for cleansing. Would recommend to everyone
Lety G.
Hemet, CA
Live the fresh & ckean scent. My family loves using this body wash on a daily basis & can't beat the price!
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This produced don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful
Cristal A.
I am very careful with the products I use on my hair and i loved it, you leave the hair super cute.
Recomendado!