BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Essentials offers quality body washes with fragrances as beautiful as Bath & Body Works*. Real women agree that Suave Essentials Ocean Breeze body wash fragrance is as appealing as Bath & Body Works* Juniper Breeze! Suave body washes and shower gels are made with fun, fresh scents that will leave your skin feeling clean and soft, and smelling great. Whether you prefer beautiful floral blooms, fresh and fruityy bursts or luxuriously creamy body washes, we’re sure you’ll love our fragrances. We invite you to try all of our delightfully crafted Suave Essentials body wash fragrances and let your senses decide! Fragrance: Feel paradise in a bottle with this energizing Ocean Breeze body wash. Awaken to clear blue sky, a gentle breeze and refreshing waters. This uplifting scent is a playful blend of watery hyacinth and fresh sandalwood, topped off with a splash of sheer freesia. Product: Our Ocean Breeze body wash is infused with mineral-rich sea algae extract and Vitamin E, known to condition skin. Suave Essentials body wash will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth, never dry. This liquid body wash creates a rich creamy lather that rinses clean for an enjoyable shower experience. Suave body washes and shower gels are perfect for everyday use and great for the whole family. We promise you'll love your purchase, but if not, we'll replace it or refund you.

Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
It's a great product to use in the shower. It's a great scent and creates a nice lather. I have been using for years and will continue to do so and recommend to anyone and everyone. It's found basically anywhere.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Smells good. I'll probably grab it again. Not as moisturizing as I had hoped for. But it's a cheaper body wash so wasn't expecting miracles. But I liked it. I just have dry skin so I need a good moisturizer after.
Becky H.
I like the smell of soft soap. I use it to distress at the end of the day. I like how easy it is to apply and that it's easy to rinse off. It doesn't seem to be harsh on skin and I always feel clean after a shower. I just wish that the bottle was made a little different.
Nina W.
Ogden, UT
love this body wash for making me smell so good and making my skin so soft! i really love using this one specifically for everyday showers and when i'm in a hurry. thank you so much for creating such a great product for everyday use like me. i love it
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
Love the smell of this product. Very affordable. Scent does last awhile. Not very expensive either. Leaves my skin a bit dry so I believe they could find something moisturizing to add to it but other then that great product
Katina L.
I really enjoyed using this product. The scent was very nice and relaxing while showering. It lathers great and I really felt clean after using it. My daughter loves it too. I have purchased this product a few times for my family. I will definitely buy it again.
Katherine R.
I use this product because I have a large size family, and we go through alot of products weekly. I like that it is way less then alot of brands out there. I buy this product probably twice a month, and we use it everyday. I would recommend it to anyone.
April S.
 I love this body wash because it has a pleasant smell that's not overpowering. Also the smell is awesome because it's not too girly or not too manly so everyone in the house can use it.
Ashleigh C.
Aynor, SC
Smells great leaves my family smelling fresh. My 5year old finds it easy to use doesn't irritate his skin. Went over and beyond meeting my expectations. More luxurious scents for adults might be nice. Will definitely buy again time and time again
Paula P.
Arnold
The smell is fantastic.  The price is reasonable.  I get coupons in the weekend paper all the time.  I will buy it every time I need body wash.