Suave® Naturals Ocean Breeze Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Denetria K.Suave® Naturals Ocean Breeze Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Denetria K.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Essentials offers quality body washes with fragrances as beautiful as Bath & Body Works*. Real women agree that Suave Essentials Ocean Breeze body wash fragrance is as appealing as Bath & Body Works* Juniper Breeze! Suave body washes and shower gels are made with fun, fresh scents that will leave your skin feeling clean and soft, and smelling great. Whether you prefer beautiful floral blooms, fresh and fruityy bursts or luxuriously creamy body washes, we’re sure you’ll love our fragrances. We invite you to try all of our delightfully crafted Suave Essentials body wash fragrances and let your senses decide! Fragrance: Feel paradise in a bottle with this energizing Ocean Breeze body wash. Awaken to clear blue sky, a gentle breeze and refreshing waters. This uplifting scent is a playful blend of watery hyacinth and fresh sandalwood, topped off with a splash of sheer freesia. Product: Our Ocean Breeze body wash is infused with mineral-rich sea algae extract and Vitamin E, known to condition skin. Suave Essentials body wash will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth, never dry. This liquid body wash creates a rich creamy lather that rinses clean for an enjoyable shower experience. Suave body washes and shower gels are perfect for everyday use and great for the whole family. We promise you'll love your purchase, but if not, we'll replace it or refund you.

Denetria K.
Georgia
Sometimes with this body wash it can kinda seem to stick to your skin . Whereas with another soap you may need a certain amount of washes for it to be completely off .. you may need one or two extra washes with this soap . These soaps come in a variety of wonderful scents . Overall the product is a good product to use that is very affordable.
kaylee m.
fort wayne
It was cheap and worked well. I especially like the price point and how available it was to get. I found it at walmart and it was really cheap. It worked really well and I would recommend it for anyone to use.
Lolita A.
El cajon
Okay but come on. You can't go to the beach unless you smell like the breeze yourself. You don't go to the beach for the breeze, you bring the breeze. You are the breeze. Haha in conclusion I love it, doesn't keep my skin dry at all and smells great.
Alex R.
Newburgh
Although this body wash smells good, it’s not the best one that I’ve ever used. It’s effective in keeping me clean, but it tends to dry out my skin, but it is very inexpensive, so if I do use it, I’ll just have to moisturize after a shower!
Khymesha D.
Leesburg
I've tried this body wash before but it's not my favorite simply for the fact that it doesn't really bubble up really good and the fragrance doesn't last long at all. Smells GREAT just wish the fragrance would last longer
Aimee F.
Prospect
This product has a great smile, however I seem to need a little bit more to create a leather for my skin in the shower. It is on the lower end of pricing, I tend to use a little bit more than other price your products.
Lauren N.
This is a mediocre body wash. It’s one of those cheap body washes you can find for around a dollar. I don’t think it’s bad. You are definitely clean after using it, but I’d prefer a neutrogena or dove body wash.
Danielle P.
Hanford, CA
This product right here is a real good one i love how after u take a shower it has u feeling cleaning thats a big pro, its very effective, affordable and not expensive at all and i would recommend it to people
Sabina T.
I liked the aroma of it and found it so much refreshing. It was soft on body and was very gentle.As the name say,it feels like ocean breeze :). i would definitely recommend this one .Its worth the price.
n O.
It works. It’s not luxury or special, but it does the job and is CHEAP. Smells decent, but is not my favorite scent of Suave’s. Body wash is not one thing that I’m super picky about or like to spend a lot on.