BY SUAVE

Infused with grapefruit extract & caffeine. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I have curly hair and I'm always looking for...1 Answers
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Edmond, OK
Suave 2 in 1 keeps my hair from being fully stripped of all the natural oils. It does not provide enough conditioning to use as a 2 in 1 as stated but requires an additional conditioning treatment. My hair is thick and about bra-stap length down my back. I usually require a thick conditioner like treseme so you may not require an additional conditioning treatment like I do.
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Seattle, WA
I have used this product, Morning bliss 2 in 1 shampoo and noticed a significant change in my hair. My hair used to be very dry and difficult to comb or styling but after using this product it leaves my hair soft and manageable, and HEALTHY feeling. I LOVE it, and as i use a lot of Suave products. This one is really good.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Flint, MI
I LOVE this product!! It cleans my hair leaving the nice and soft. It is better to me because I don't have to buy a separate conditioner. It has lots of different scents and I can always find one I like! I am defiently am happy with this product and use it often.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Plainfield, IL
I'm not a fan of the 2 in 1. I feel as if the conditioner part of it doesn't do anything for my hair. But I have a lot of thick hair so that may play a role. Other than that it still cleans well, however, I prefer the separate bottles of shampoo and conditioner.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Sedalia, MO
I tried this kind because I hate having to buy both shampoo and conditioner but the conditioner part didn't end up working so I had to put conditioner in my hair again anyway. I was very disappointed that it didn't work. I will not be buying this product again.
Cari R.
Cari R.
Avon, NY
I use this on my daughter. It work well for her thin hair, but i still need to use additional conditiner. I have yet to find a shampoo conditioner that works as well as using shampoo and then conditinor. I would recommend this for men to use more then women
Megan Ann B.
Megan Ann B.
Georgetown, TX
I like the scent of this product. It works very well. The scent last a very long time after showering. Its not too strong. The price is very affordable and it last a while so I don't need to buy a huge bottle. I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Izzy B.
Izzy B.
Smyrna, TN
Usually I don't use 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioners but when I do I make sure it's this one. It's very effective and it has the best scent that last for a good amount of time, it's definitely very affordable which I love ! And I would recommend to everyone!
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Awesome smell that's lasts for a couple of days. Works great on our hair. Gives our hair shine and makes it shine. Bought from WalMart or Kroger or Dollar General. Packages is appealing with easy to open. Highly recommend this product to everybody.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Toledo
It is a cheap good smelling shampoo and conditioner that I would buy again they leave my hair smelling good soft and manageable you get these shampoo and conditioner at any store I bought it at Walmart and Kroger I would definitely recommend it
michelle p.
michelle p.
Has anyone tried this? I have curly hair and I'm always looking for something that keeps my hair clean and soft, but doesn't cost a lot of money. this one has caffeine? ?? is that helpful for the hair?