Suave® Naturals Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Joi H.

BY SUAVE

Description:

uave Naturals Moisturizing Body Wash gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin as well as more expensive brands. Combining gentle cleansing agents with a special fragrance in a formula enriched with Vitamin E to restore your skin's natural moisture.

Suave® Naturals Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "Really good for people with sensitive and dry skin. Definetly recommandable and really good price." in 4 reviews
👸 Erica S.
This body wash is literally in my shower right now. I am in love with the scent of this body wash. The soap lathers just like others it gets really soapy, it smells really good the scent seems to last and Linger on your skin for hours. It gives you a really deep clean feeling. The only thing I don't Super love about this body wash is in the winter when your skin becomes naturally dry it does tend to dry your skin out a little bit more than softer more gentle body washes would. If you're looking for a more deep clean feeling and you don't mind the dry skin texture afterward because there's lotion then this is for you if you already have dry sensitive skin I would recommend using a more cream base body wash other than that this is perfect for any quick shower. The scent is pretty neutral any male or female could wash up with this body wash and feel clean and smell good I would recommend it.
Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
This is my moms favorite body wash to buy so we always have it in the house. I also take it to college with me. It’s affordable, which is nice because i think body wash can become extremely overpriced. I also love the various scents they have. There is something for everyone whether you like something more fruity, floral, or savory like vanilla. I would definitely recommend this to anyone to use.
Krobau O.
I this product is really disappointing but I need to be one with really needed moisture for my dry dry skin because I need moisture I didn’t usually put any moisture in my skin so that’s a downer. but this really disappointing because I usually stuff I want to try some new then my dove body wash.
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
My mother always used to buy this and I feel like it makes my hair feel like hay....that smells good. It's cheap and lasts quite awhile, but contains a lot of stuff I don't let touch my hair anymore.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill , MA
I always prefer the shave body wash over their shampoos. They always have very nice scents and aren’t too harsh and is nice for my skin. The only problem I have is that I think it’s too watery. If it had a thicker consistency I feel like it would be doing more for my skin. It doesn’t produce a lather either, by its very cheap.
Ebony O.
New Boston, MI
i love the body wash. it smells so good. when your finished showering your whole bathroom will smell like it too. its very affordable. i bought mine at kmart, they sell it in walmart, and most drug stores as well. i would definately recommend this product to others.
Andrew C.
Being a guy I don’t like using a body wash that’ll leave me smelling like 🌺 . This affordable wash is refreshingly clean while still not making me smell like my wife. I regularly purchase it for the guest bathroom and will continue to, as the price is just right.
MARY T.
Bellflower, CA
I wanted to try this product out and when I didn’t I didn’t like it much. It made my skin feel dry while using it and after use. I would not recommend this product since I don’t think I’ll purchase this product again. I think the quality isn’t that great. So definitely I wouldn’t purchase again.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Suave body washes are my favorite soaps to shower with. The scents are amazing, and the best thing of all about this product is that it's very cost effective. I usually purchase them in bundles. And, they last my family and I for a good little while.
Ashley C.
Charlestown, NH
Pretty generic when it comes to shampoos, I’ll use it a couple times when I’m in need of shampoo quickly. Lasts pretty long usually because I buy a better product before it runs out. Reasonably inexpensive for what it is and how much you get.