Suave® Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion uploaded by Nancy A.Suave® Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion uploaded by Nancy A.

BY SUAVE

Suave® Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion
  • "This lotion works wonders! The scent is amazing. Very clean smelling with lots of citrus notes. Hydrates your skin all day long. I can get this from my local drugstore which is nice and convenient!" in 4 reviews
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I love this lotion. It makes my body feel so soft and makes them feel great for 24 hours. It cheap anf easy to use i always buy at walmart. This wont disappoint you at all. Buy it and use it. Youll love it. Suave® Silkening With Baby Oil
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
There mango and aloe Vera ones are the best you can use them after showering and your body will feel soft and it’ll eventually get rid of dark spots on the body.
Jody D.
I love the smell of this lotion. I use it a lot. It's fairly cheap and always makes my skin soft. Compares well to similar products. Will be purchasing this product again.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
What a fresh scent this lotion has! A fruity scent that doesn't come across as sickening sweet and lingers long after you've applied to your skin. This lotion is fast absorbing and doesn't leave skin greasy. I bought a 22.5 oz. container for under five dollars at my local Walmart and keep it at my desk at work. It's an easy way to keep my hands and elbows moisturized and I often get complimented on how nice it smells!
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
The good thing about this lotion is it smells sooo amazing! And it’s cheap. The reasons I won’t buy it again is if you use just a little, the fragrance dries me out. If I smother myself in it, it leaves me greasy and there doesn’t seem to be an in between.
Palmira B.
I love this lotion it isn't greasy at all it's more of a light hydration. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin I use this right after I shave and I does not burn like most would. The smell is amazing the only downside is that I have to apply a least twice a day because it is very light.
A R M A N I B.
Seattle, WA
Codi C.
Fort Wayne
Suave lotion never let's me down!! I am very picky about my lotions. I want a good smell but without the fragrance feel and thick enough to actually last. I always get that with suave lotion.
Natalie B.
Costa Mesa, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
Really nice lotion. Not super thick and not watery. It’s absorbs quickly but I don’t feel that my body stays super moisturized all day. I also don’t love this scent but other ones are fantastic. I like mixing up my lotions so idk if I would purchase again.