Add a Photo

By SUAVE
#62 in Lotion
For Soft Skin Mango Mandarin body lotion has a refreshing, fruity fragrance and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and delightfully fragrant. This unique, silky-smooth formula glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving you refreshed with a long-lasting, fruity fragrance. And the fragrance smells just as amazing as Bath & Body Works®* body lotions! The Sauve Promoise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details, comments or questions call us at .
Photos (2)
Anoohya
Anoohya

Actually my aunt got this for me...'coz m a big lover of body lotions...!!! I was excited to try that out...but unfortunately it ruined my expectations...I don't know for some reason it's not that moisturising...n it dries up quickly...but it's good when I'm running late I just apply it quickly 'coz it seeps into my skin with any effort...n I really like the scent...!! It's so refreshing..!! But it don't make my skin turn out be flaky...!! I'm happy for that🙂..it lasts all day long... finally it could be much better
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM

I love this lotion but have not been able to find any locally to purchase. This is large bottle of lotion for a low price. The smell is sweet and fruity and perfect for the spring or summer. I like to use this right after I get out of the shower. It is lightweight and soaks in quickly. The scent lingers for a few hours. If you have very dry skin you probably would want something heavier then this but for everyday moisturizing this is a great lotion.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Tucson, AZ

Brodyn
Brodyn
Pittsburgh

This Sauve natural mango Mandren body lotion just smells so good it goes on so smoothly the price is perfect for you to get it as a very very nice and has a long lasting said so good I would definitely buy it again there's also if you don't have it you can go to Bath and Bodyworks there some lotions that are ins of the same as this. Its so good I love it it's just so amazing and the smells outstanding everyone should go buy it!!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Phoenix, AZ

Living with my boyfriend for 5 years I've gotten used to not always being able to use all girly smelling items which is why I love this lotion we can both agree on the scent and we always keep a bottle in the house and in the car! My skin always feels super moisturized and cool after application! The price isn't anything crazy whatsoever and that's always an added bonus to anything your constantly stocking up on!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Newark, OH

I am not impressed with this lotion. The number one reason is the presence of parabens. The price is the only plus. In the summer my skin loved the moisture, though I had to apply a lot at a time. In the winter, i am putting it only ony hands. Suddenly it is sticky and my hands are still very dry. Never buying it again. In fact the second lipstick might be called a mercy lippie for the price
Macy B.
Macy B.
Warsaw, IN

I have found Suave body lotions to be a great value. This particular scent is nice and fresh but not overwhelming. The lotion itself absorbs well and does help prevent dry skin. If you have very dry skin I would suggest Suave's advanced therapy body lotion, it is my favorite. I like to use this at my desk at work or by the sink at home for a quick fresh hand moisturizer after you wash.
Aleah K.
Aleah K.

This is some pretty decent lotion. My favorite thing about it is the smell and the price. It's smells amazing and I get many compliments when I wear it. It's is long lasting and washes off at the end of the day very easily. It is lightweight and feels great on my skin. It's leaves it looking shiny and smooth. The only downside is that is leaves that oily feeling on my skin.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Niles, OH

I am obsessed with anything mango or mandarin, combine it, and it's in my cart before you know it. I got it from a local drugstore, mainly for the smell. Very gentle, I even used it on my face out of being frustrated with how dry my face was. I am prone to breakouts and have rosacea at 24, but it did not break me out, very rare! Can't wait to find this in the store again.
Anna C.
Anna C.

I subscribe to a lot of beauty subscription boxes so I get a lot of samples of body lotions but I still always go to my Suave. I love how quickly it absorbs and replenishes moisture in my skin without any greasiness or stickiness which is very very important to me. And the best part is how incredibly affordable Suave lotions are.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY

Does Suave test on animals?
Susan J.
Susan J.
New haven, CT

How many different fragrances of suave naturals have you tried and which ones are your favorite

Join Now