Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion uploaded by Jessica M.Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion uploaded by Susan J.

BY SUAVE

For Soft Skin Mango Mandarin body lotion has a refreshing, fruity fragrance and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and delightfully fragrant. This unique, silky-smooth formula glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving you refreshed with a long-lasting, fruity fragrance. And the fragrance smells just as amazing as Bath & Body Works®* body lotions! The Sauve Promoise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details, comments or questions call us at . see more...

• Does Suave test on animals?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin feeling oily ??1 Answers
  • How many different fragrances of suave naturals have you tried an...2 Answers
Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion
  • "I have extremely dry skin so maybe on someone who doesn't need as much moisture or doesn't have skin as dry as mine this product may work. " in 2 reviews
  • "If I had really dry skin I would choose to use another lotion but I might add a layer of this as a perfume." in 1 review
  • "I own the everlasting sunshine lotion and it smells great, long lasting and the come on nice size bottles with a pump which makes it easy to apply after taking a shower, the only downside I found was its made my skin a little sticky after being applied" in 1 review
  • "I used it every night after shower and oh I can smell it everywhere." in 1 review
Hilda L D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Suave lotion is very light. Kinda watery, but it helps. I personally like the cucumber and aloe scent of Suave lotion. My dad buys this whenever I need it. The best lotion has to be Curel, which I highly recommend, but this one is inexpensive and good for the normal daily moisturizing.
Masha L.
Clifton, New Jersey
This body lotion works miracle for me and my family! It leaves your skin feeling refined and refreshed. One downside is the consistency of this product, it is a bit too runny for my liking. Other than that it is a great affordable product.
Melissa H.
Smells great. Not great to moisturize skin, but fun for summer time- smells up the whole bathroom. It's cheap, affordable, much more so than some of the higher-end products that don't work any better to moisturize the skin. Recommend for kids!
Phoenix A.
Eau Claire , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion keeps my skin nice and soft. I get bumps on the back of my arms, and this lotion seems to keep the bumps less. I love the smell of it! I use it every day. When I get out of the shower, and before bed. Works like a charm
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Rachel W.
I'm in love with the fruity mango smell this lotion gives off! :) I've used this product a couple times before & I loved how soft it left my skin feeling. Very good value and has a fair price. Left my skin feeling moisturized all through out the day.
Adriana c.
Plainfield, IL
I use this lotion right after the shower in the morning and it's gentle and not harsh , I got it at target. The scent of it is great if you like fruity smells this is totally for you . Definitely recommend!
Karla O.
Trenton, NJ
By far one of my most favorite locations! I love the mango smell and texture and consistency is amazing! I love it and find it affordable and yes to buy! Once again it's scent is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria H.
I love the smell of This lotion it smells like I'm on vacation! The lotion it's self is very lift and not greasy at all. I like to carry around a small bottle with me at all times
Lisa L.
Shelby Twp, MI
I LOVE the scent on this lotion. I've always been a fan of suave and all of their products. They're so affordable and work great. This lotion leaves my dry skin soft without feeling greasy.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
How many different fragrances of suave naturals have you tried and which ones are your favorite
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
Does Suave test on animals?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Does this leave your skin feeling oily ??