Suave® Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion uploaded by Jessica M.Suave® Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion uploaded by Susan J.

BY SUAVE

Description:

For Soft Skin Mango Mandarin body lotion has a refreshing, fruity fragrance and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and delightfully fragrant. This unique, silky-smooth formula glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving you refreshed with a long-lasting, fruity fragrance. And the fragrance smells just as amazing as Bath & Body Works®* body lotions! The Sauve Promoise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details, comments or questions call us at .

• Does Suave test on animals?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin feeling oily ??1 Answers
  • How many different fragrances of suave naturals have you ...2 Answers
Suave® Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion
  • "This lotion really hydrates my skin and I really love it! Did I mention the lovely smell it has when you apply it to your skin? It is AMAZING!! I would rate 5/5 stars anytime!" in 41 reviews
  • "Absolutely love the scent of this lotion' too bad it doesn't cure my dry skin as well as I had hoped. Even with multiple applications per day, I continue to have dry skin. Lotion is not long lasting and takes a while to dry in skin. Probably will not be buying again. " in 22 reviews
  • "If I had really dry skin I would choose to use another lotion but I might add a layer of this as a perfume." in 1 review
  • "I used it every night after shower and oh I can smell it everywhere." in 1 review
Masha L.
Clifton, New Jersey
This body lotion works miracle for me and my family! It leaves your skin feeling refined and refreshed. One downside is the consistency of this product, it is a bit too runny for my liking. Other than that it is a great affordable product.
Phoenix A.
Eau Claire , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion keeps my skin nice and soft. I get bumps on the back of my arms, and this lotion seems to keep the bumps less. I love the smell of it! I use it every day. When I get out of the shower, and before bed. Works like a charm
Rachel W.
Saginaw , MI
I'm in love with the fruity mango smell this lotion gives off! :) I've used this product a couple times before & I loved how soft it left my skin feeling. Very good value and has a fair price. Left my skin feeling moisturized all through out the day.
Adriana c.
Plainfield, IL
I use this lotion right after the shower in the morning and it's gentle and not harsh , I got it at target. The scent of it is great if you like fruity smells this is totally for you . Definitely recommend!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Maria H.
I love the smell of This lotion it smells like I'm on vacation! The lotion it's self is very lift and not greasy at all. I like to carry around a small bottle with me at all times
Lisa L.
Shelby Twp, MI
I LOVE the scent on this lotion. I've always been a fan of suave and all of their products. They're so affordable and work great. This lotion leaves my dry skin soft without feeling greasy.
Shannon G.
Tucson, AZ
I love this lotion but have not been able to find any locally to purchase. This is large bottle of lotion for a low price. The smell is sweet and fruity and perfect for the spring or summer. I like to use this right after I get out of the shower. It is lightweight and soaks in quickly. The scent lingers for a few hours. If you have very dry skin you probably would want something heavier then this but for everyday moisturizing this is a great lotion.
Brodyn
Pittsburgh
This Sauve natural mango Mandren body lotion just smells so good it goes on so smoothly the price is perfect for you to get it as a very very nice and has a long lasting said so good I would definitely buy it again there's also if you don't have it you can go to Bath and Bodyworks there some lotions that are ins of the same as this. Its so good I love it it's just so amazing and the smells outstanding everyone should go buy it!!
Alexis L.
Phoenix , AZ
Living with my boyfriend for 5 years I've gotten used to not always being able to use all girly smelling items which is why I love this lotion we can both agree on the scent and we always keep a bottle in the house and in the car! My skin always feels super moisturized and cool after application! The price isn't anything crazy whatsoever and that's always an added bonus to anything your constantly stocking up on!
Susan J.
New haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How many different fragrances of suave naturals have you tried and which ones are your favorite
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
Does Suave test on animals?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain Pine , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this leave your skin feeling oily ??