Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion uploaded by Jessica M.Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Body Lotion uploaded by Susan J.

BY SUAVE

For Soft Skin Mango Mandarin body lotion has a refreshing, fruity fragrance and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and delightfully fragrant. This unique, silky-smooth formula glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving you refreshed with a long-lasting, fruity fragrance. And the fragrance smells just as amazing as Bath & Body Works®* body lotions! The Sauve Promoise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details, comments or questions call us at . see more...

• Does Suave test on animals?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin feeling oily ??1 Answers
  • How many different fragrances of suave naturals have you tried and ...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have extremely dry skin so maybe on someone who doesn't need as much moisture or doesn't have skin as dry as mine this product may work. " in 2 reviews
  • "If I had really dry skin I would choose to use another lotion but I might add a layer of this as a perfume." in 1 review
  • "I own the everlasting sunshine lotion and it smells great, long lasting and the come on nice size bottles with a pump which makes it easy to apply after taking a shower, the only downside I found was its made my skin a little sticky after being applied" in 1 review
  • "I used it every night after shower and oh I can smell it everywhere." in 1 review
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Tucson, AZ
I love this lotion but have not been able to find any locally to purchase. This is large bottle of lotion for a low price. The smell is sweet and fruity and perfect for the spring or summer. I like to use this right after I get out of the shower. It is lightweight and soaks in quickly. The scent lingers for a few hours. If you have very dry skin you probably would want something heavier then this but for everyday moisturizing this is a great lotion.
Brodyn
Brodyn
Pittsburgh
This Sauve natural mango Mandren body lotion just smells so good it goes on so smoothly the price is perfect for you to get it as a very very nice and has a long lasting said so good I would definitely buy it again there's also if you don't have it you can go to Bath and Bodyworks there some lotions that are ins of the same as this. Its so good I love it it's just so amazing and the smells outstanding everyone should go buy it!!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Phoenix, AZ
Living with my boyfriend for 5 years I've gotten used to not always being able to use all girly smelling items which is why I love this lotion we can both agree on the scent and we always keep a bottle in the house and in the car! My skin always feels super moisturized and cool after application! The price isn't anything crazy whatsoever and that's always an added bonus to anything your constantly stocking up on!
Aleah K.
Aleah K.
This is some pretty decent lotion. My favorite thing about it is the smell and the price. It's smells amazing and I get many compliments when I wear it. It's is long lasting and washes off at the end of the day very easily. It is lightweight and feels great on my skin. It's leaves it looking shiny and smooth. The only downside is that is leaves that oily feeling on my skin.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
I am obsessed with anything mango or mandarin, combine it, and it's in my cart before you know it. I got it from a local drugstore, mainly for the smell. Very gentle, I even used it on my face out of being frustrated with how dry my face was. I am prone to breakouts and have rosacea at 24, but it did not break me out, very rare! Can't wait to find this in the store again.
Anna C.
Anna C.
I subscribe to a lot of beauty subscription boxes so I get a lot of samples of body lotions but I still always go to my Suave. I love how quickly it absorbs and replenishes moisture in my skin without any greasiness or stickiness which is very very important to me. And the best part is how incredibly affordable Suave lotions are.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Huntington Park, CA
First of all the name says it all, once you apply this moisturizer you get the smooth feeling right away. I usually buy this product at any drug store mainly at cvs. It's expensive it's affordable. I recommend everyone to purchase body lotion because it just leaves your body on the right track very smooth and smelling just great.
NaKareya G.
NaKareya G.
Wilson, NC
I have horribly dry skin so the is one of my favorites to moisturizes my skin after the shower. i love the sent and the simple fact that i have the body wash but it can also sting when it hits my eczema. It is pretty long lasting even after a full hour of gym. I would recommend this to any on and i will always buy this product
Yeveta N.
Yeveta N.
Hello my loves I'm coming to you with a review on Suave naturals mango Mandarin body lotion it's a very smooth moisturizing lotion that leaves your body feeling hydrated and smells wonderful leaves you feeling nice and soft I recommend this product it's not oily it doesn't leave your skin dry and very soothing to the skin
Cintia C.
Cintia C.
Stockton, CA
I like this lotion it makes my skin feel soft leaving no trace of dryness anywhere which is a big plus for me. I also enjoy the smell of the mango it brings back memories of when I'm on my grandfather's beach house in Mexico it's actually a very pleasant smell not too overpowering and it doesn't irritate my skin
Susan J.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
How many different fragrances of suave naturals have you tried and which ones are your favorite
Emily H.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
Does Suave test on animals?
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Does this leave your skin feeling oily ??