BY SUAVE

• Does this one have the little tiny balls ? 2 Answers
Suave® Naturals Lavender Vanilla Body Wash
  • "This smells so good i love it ,i used it so many times it is very refreshing and moisturizing when i use it i never want to get out of the shower lol ,the scent last a quiet bit of time on ur skin thats the best part!" in 28 reviews
Faith V.
Lawton, OK
This really helps me sleep at night, the smell is amazing and not to strong. It makes my skin feel so soft and clean it’s incredible. Very affordable and would highly recommend if you have trouble sleeping and can’t find anyways to get the sleep you need. The smell calms you and definitely sends you into a nice peaceful sleep.
Sydney L.
Deforest, WI
Great product to use for a cheaper price than others! I love the smell of the lavender and vanilla, one of my all time favorites! I usually can find this at any store so it’s nice knowing I can always get it! I’d recommend to others.
Jacqueline M.
Smells great, and is a very good body wash. I usually just pack these when I go on trips so this a good one to use. It’s not heavy and keeps the scent for awhile as well, so you definitely smell it on your body afterwards.
Amanda H.
I love this fresh scented body wash! It suds up nicely leaving me feeling fresh and clean after my shower! The price is very reasonable and keeps me coming back! I definitely recommend all Suave prices.
Summer Y.
Pensacola, FL
This body wash smells amazing. It lathers well and feels nice on the skin. I feel as though it does leave your skin feeling soft after your shower as well. And the best part is that it is inexpensive!
Jhane’ S.
The scent lavender is my favorite scent and the smell of vanilla so for it to be a mixture that is wonderful. I haven’t used this kind though but trust me I wants it.
Emily M.
Savannah
Nice light scent I use this when I run out of my bath and body works stuff. Will say I'm not a fan of how my skin feels after i get out. It just feels like soap is still on
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Omg talk about soothing and relaxing and comforting! I love Suave because you get the quality without the cost. Definitely affordable and definitely cleansing and creamy and so good. I love the scent of this. You can seriously smell the lavender and vanilla but it's not over powering. It's so creamy and scentalicious! My fave of all time!
Josephine L.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed this body wash by Suave. I love Lavender and Vanilla scents together. It is soft and soothing. It has really great suds and the scent does last a while. It does not leave my skin dry. I purchased it in Walmart. I will purchase it again.!!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Suave products I do like for myself and my daughter. I buy suave kid's for her..This body wash smells amazing!! I am OBSESSED with anything vanilla and lavender. With this mix, I love it! And I have to add that suave is such a great affordable brand!!!
Vivianna H.
Does this one have the little tiny balls ?