BY SUAVE

Brand: Suave Collection: Naturals Size: 15 ounces Shampoo brings out the natural beauty of your hair Gentle cleansers Crisp scent of orchard-grown apples Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

• I am looking for a really good apple scented shampoo. Does this rea...4 Answers
  • What other products does this brand provide?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This stuff smells really good, but the formula makes my curly hair extra frizzy." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo smells great but I does not do any treatment on the hair or scalp." in 1 review
  • "smells amazing and not very costly would buy again in a heartbeat. " in 1 review
Jacob T.
Jacob T.
N Chesterfld, VA
I really enjoyed this product! It was inexpensive, got my hair clean and left a really invigorating scent that lasted all day in my hair. The only thing I didn't like was that it left my hair feeling a little dry, and the matching conditioner didn't help much. Not going to repurchase because I need my hair to be deeply conditioned, but this is great for teenagers or those with hair that doesn't get too fussy.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this shampoo because I was looking for something inexpensive that would make my hair feel clean and remove product buildup. The scent is amazing if you like apples, and it definitely performs like I wanted it to. It makes my oily hair feel clean and seems to remove product buildup. I use a good conditioner or hair mask after using it.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Granite Falls, NC
Oh my the smell is amazing not to mention it leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean without making it feel dry. I have brown hair and I have very dry hair this did not dry out my hair. The smell is long lasting I am very satisfied I will be buying more and letting everyone know how great this product is.
Izchel C.
Izchel C.
San Pedro, CA
For under two dollars you really can't go wrong with this shampoo. I use it when I can't get my normal shampoo. I have oily hair and this helps it stay clean for a day or two at most. The smell is the best and it does leave your hair soft when used with the matching conditioner.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Villa Park, IL
My absolute favorite scent... If higher end hair products had this scent i would buy it all and never look back. However, for the .99 I can find this liquid gold for at target, it is actually pretty decent for your hair! I just have picky hair that needs more essential oils...
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Quincy, IL
Love this shampoo! I purchased this shampoo because I was looking for something inexpensive that would make my hair feel clean and remove product buildup. Takes me back to my childhood when my mom used apple scented shampoo when I was having difficulties managing my hir
Marla H.
Marla H.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I've never used any of these products you have pictured on the left. I have used the suave coconut shampoo and conditioner, and it did a nice job on my thinning hair. The price was super affordable, scent was great, and I would recommend it to others.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is no scent I like better than green apple, and this smells amazing. I got it for $0.89 at Walmart and it is amazing for such a low price. I have dyed hair and it didn't strip the color out and my hair felt really clean after using it.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
Do not like this shampoo. Seems like there is barely any scent to it and makes my hair feel rougher and drier than ever. Cheap price but also a cheap product. Would recommend spending more money for something better
Darian E.
Darian E.
Worthington, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite shampoo! It works great on my #oily hair type. I have only been able to find it at my local #walmart and #target. The packaging is simple but eye catching. Very satisfied with this #shampoo.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a really good apple scented shampoo. Does this really smell good?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Junction City, OR
What other products does this brand provide?