BY SUAVE

Description:

Stay clean and fresh with 2-Ct, 4.5 Oz Summer's Eve Island Splash For Women Cleanser. It is contains special pH balanced cleansing formulas with purified water for a gentle cleanse. Summer's Eve douche comes ready to use and features a flexible, angled neck with a comfortip nOzzle for easy insertion.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate], Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit, Methylisothiazolinone, PPG-9, Glycerin, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Blue 1 (Cl 42090).

• I am looking for a really good apple scented shampoo. Doe...4 Answers
  • What other products does this brand provide?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amber W.
Durham, NC
Smells great and it’s a very affordable price. Usually keeps the smell for a day and a half. Best for all types of hair. Doesn’t target anything just makes your hair smell good and clean. I would buy again and again
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I’ve used this product for many years! The thing I love the most about it, is it’s scent. It’s so sweet and smells like apples 🍏 I would say this shampoo is good for anyone with just a normal scalp, because overtime that I used it, it start to irritate my scalp and cause it to become itchy
Terri M.
Grant, AL
This happens to be the only shampoo my 10 year old wants to buy!! He loves the smell, which doesn’t last long enough for me but he likes it and it’s ok for a everyday user. If you wanted to wait a day or two before washing again you would need to go with the daily clarifying shampoo!! Thank you!!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
The scent of this product alone is the reason I purchased it. As far as washing my hair it gets all of the dirt and grime out but as far as it moisturizing my hair it does no justice! It claims to have vitamins and minerals in it, that’s great but I wish there was more moisturizer in this!
Caleigh A.
Trenton, GA
Suave is my go-to for shampoo and conditioner. I have memories of helping my mom pick it out in the store. It was her favorite as well. I try new scents every other time but my favorite is usually apple or flowers.
Jessica A.
Concord, NC
I love the slip that it gives but it also has a great scent as well as along lasting hold and hair color is 1b and brown at my ends. My color hasn’t faded away at all!will buy this again
Shawntelle W.
Portland
Bring out natural beauty of the hair. Doesn’t leave hair dry. Best for dry scalp. Definitely nice scent. Long lasting and satisfying ‘ ! Infused with apple extract & also Vitamin E. Satisfied !!
Jasmine C.
Portland
I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells wonderful, has a rich lather, and the smell lasts forever. I constantly have people comment on how good my hair smells. It's also a really great price. There's nothing that's not to love about this shampoo.
Nancy M.
OMG this smells so freaking amazing. Besides the fact that it cleans my hair leaving it very soft, the smell is the main reason I love it. It leaves my hair smelling like green apple even after a while of getting out of the shower. Suave® Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
I am looking for a really good apple scented shampoo. Does this really smell good?
Heather S.
Junction City, OR
What other products does this brand provide?