Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSuave
Suave Naturals Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant

Suave® Naturals Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant

Naturals® Special Value. Glides on Clear! 24 Hour Protection. More Sweat Fighting Ingredient than Secret® Suave® 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant/ Deodorant provides effective odor and wetness protection without a messy residue Suave® - Discover the Performance, Discover the Value Two 2.6 oz Units - Total Net Wt. 5.2 oz.

Are there any ways I could coupons ?
What's your favorite scent?
Do you think this works as well as some of the other brands out there?
Start your review of Suave® Naturals Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer S.
Peoria, AZ
Whenever I need deodorant I can find Suave 24 hour protection stick deodorants for a great price. Sometimes I use a coupon and it's an even better value! The scents are wonderful too. I use the Sweet Pea & Violet. My teenage daughters also use Suave deodorants. The scent lasts all day and keeps odor and sweat at bay. I even get questions about which perfume I am wearing because it smells lovely!
Mariangel G.
Brentwood, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deodorant is very good and smells like roses, I really love it, this one is my favorite
Lisa O.
I like other suave products but not a huge fan of their deodorant. Scents are ok but doesn't work all day for me like some other brands.
Jen A.
Mills River, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just recently used coupons to get five of these two packs! I was pleasantly surprised with the smell and quality. Lasted all day And I work in a restaurant so that is important to me! Didnt leave a bad white stain on my black shirt either. Happy with this score!
Hermine  R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great buy stop respiration go on clear and leave no marks. I always buy the twins pack it very affordable and last for a long time and I love love the scent.
Kirsty C.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a simple yet reliable deodorant choice. I always come back to it. It is cheap and effective.
Dawn W.
Dexter, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This deodorant is best I've found that works well for me. It's great priced also. The 2 pack is the way to go when buying get 2 and it's good deal. There are a few different scents. I like the sweet pea one the most. It's a good deodorant and I like it. Would recommend
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Save us always my go to for deodorant I am never disappointed with their product they smell great and last all day long! The price is nice and cheap but still high quality. I would absolutely recommend this brand if you need a new deodorant
Abigail  B.
This deodorant is my favorite brand to use. It’s very affordable and you can find it in your local drugstore. It doesn’t last very long in my opinion for daily use but I definitely recommend this a lot.
Bridget B.
Crown Point, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all of the Suave deodorant and antiperspirant varieties. I love using them because they work well, keep me dry, and I like the scent. I have not found a Suave deodorant that I have had a bad experience with yet. I have been using them for years. I like that they are very affordable and I can get them really cheap at the dollar general near my house.