BY SUAVE

Naturals® Special Value. Glides on Clear! 24 Hour Protection. More Sweat Fighting Ingredient than Secret® Suave® 24-Hour Protection Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant/ Deodorant provides effective odor and wetness protection without a messy residue Suave® - Discover the Performance, Discover the Value Two 2.6 oz Units - Total Net Wt. 5.2 oz. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Sam L.
This smells amazing and I like that you get two pretty much for the price of one. It works really well. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it leaves residue on my clothes (but any deodorant does that I think)
Kallista M.
This is a nice deodorant and it smells pretty great. My only problem with this deodorant is that it will leave Marks on your clothing like any solid deodorant will.
jammie g.
I use this everyday, I love it. It's I expensive and keeps me from sweating! I love the smell. I normally get the tropical paradise , yum!
Yahayra V.
Smells great, nice packaging, good quality, but be cautious of the fact that it leaves residue on clothes (especially dark colors).
Tonya L.
Burnsville, WV
Sweet pea and violet is the best scent of this product! It is the only deodorant that does not break me out.
Mar P.
Vancouver, WA
This deodorant smells amazing! And its long lasting too. It is very inexpensive and totally worth it!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Great! Smells great and fights odor! I recommend to anyone that needs a gentle deodorant.
amber l.
Standish, MI
Rarely use any other deodorant. Always get at a great price and I love the scents.
VickyyAlejandro G.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite scent smooth deodorant long lasting smell... Love it absolutely my fav
Tammy M.
Follansbee
I like this deodorant. I am using it now and it has kept me dry. It goes on smooth and is not wet nor sticky. It is very affordable and mine came in a twin pack. I shared one with my daughter. I would recommend this product.
Milena R.
Richmond, VA
What is your favorite scent?
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you think this works as well as some of the other brands out there?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
What's your favorite scent?
Dayshia W.
Are there any ways I could coupons ?