BY SUAVE

Directions To Shape: Hold 8 to 10 inches from hair, spraying lightly as you style. Re-spray for touch-ups or additional hold. If dispenser clogs, rinse in warm water. For best results, use with shampoo, conditioner, and other styling products. Product Details For natural-feeling hold. Provides flexible styling control and natural hold - for less than more expensive brands. Light Freesia scent to invigorate the senses. Dries quickly, staying natural and brushable for easy styling. Unique formula containing natural ingredients renews radiance and shine. Made in USA.

Cin U.
Great Falls, VA
Suave is a product that has been around for a long time. It’s inexpensive, sold over the counter as opposed to salon marketed. Therefore, it’s affordable for those individuals on a budget. However, Suave Hairspray Non-Aerosol Extra Hold was also unremarkable. The fine mist was watery. It promised Extra hold but results proved more lifeless and limp for my purposes. Beautiful packaging and slender bottle fails to make up for the performance. You get what you pay for with this product.
Carmen E.
Cheboygan, MI
I use this sometimes when I want to style my hair
differently. It doesn't have that weighed down
feeling that other sprays have which is something I
like about it but it holds my hair in place and keeps
me feeling confident.
Erica J.
Lancaster, SC
I love how inexpensive this product is. It works great. I have hard to style hair and usually have to use tons of hair spray causing my hair to be stiff, with this I don't have to use much and my style will hold and be flexible. All out a good product
Mandy B.
Omaha, NE
I liked the lightness of this hairspray because it didn't weigh my hair down but it also didn't hold it extremely well and I ended up having to do several touch ups during the day.
Smells great, but the "natural hold" doesn't do much for me. It mostly leaves my hair dirty and sticky. It seems like no matter how long after I've used it, my hair stays wet.
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
This Suave Naturals Hairspray provides a very nice, loose hold. We have very fine hair, and it provides just enough to keep the hairs where they should be!
Samantha J.
Richland, WA
Doesn't dry out the hair or make your style go flat, it holds just right!! Its perfect if you have somewhere special to go but don't want to look your style!
vanessa g.
Panorama City, CA
Keeps hair in place without the stiff hair allowing you to have a nice natural well put together hairstyle. its also much easier to work with. love it
Maryann D.
Ashland, WI
This hairspray holds up my hair where I want it and has minimal loss throughout a work day. It also does not give the appearance of being untouchable.
Angelica J.
Sacramento, CA
I have used this brand but leaves my hands sticky when spraying it in my hair I would not recommend this or will plan to purchase in the near future