BY SUAVE

Lorencia M.
Lorencia M.
Austin, TX
I've been buying this coconut cents for a long time I really like it when I need something cheap and simple I go for the coconut all the time. Also it's not bad quality for the price gets the job done
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
This smells really good on your hair and last for a while after washing. I do find that it really leaves my hair dry (the whole line) so I have to deep condition always.
Cheyanne l.
Cheyanne l.
Laporte, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is ok for me personally but i dye my hair very frequently so i can not use very cheap shampoo like this because i need things to keep my hair healthy and nurture it back to health. BUT i do buy this for my fiance and it works great on his long curly hair. helps tame his cute little curls and frizz actually to my surprise
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
Suave has pleasantly surprised me. The shampoo not only smells really well, but it works fantastic. Sometimes I notice if I don't really make an effort to rinse out my hair it'll feel greasy, heavy, and stringy. Rinse well.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and always kept my hair soft and shiny. I've used it for many years and never had a problem with it. Very affordable!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
I don't know why I've wasted my time on expensive products, this shampoo is perfect. I have very fine hair and it works great with my hair. It leaves it smelling great too!
Daniella R.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
My favorite shampoo! I use this all the time! The smell is amazing and it's very cheap.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I love this shampoo (and the conditioner works well too!) and the smell is great.
Casey Marie M.
Casey Marie M.
Doral, FL
I love this products because it works excellent and amazing guys i would like to win this because i love natural products and this is natural product so guys i can tell u the truth and i invit u to buy this because its exceptional 💆✌❤
Chantel T.
Chantel T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Classic shampoo in my childhood. I always loved how Suave products smelt, but haven't recently purchased any of their products. I don't have anything negative to say about it at all! Overall decent!