BY SUAVE

April N.
Manchester, NH
This is my favorite kind I love the coconut it smells so good and I have gotten so many compliments on how good my hair smells.
Katie M.
Anderson, CA
I live Suave's deodorant and lotions, but had never bought their hair are products. I was visiting my parents and my mom had this in her shower, so I thought I'd give it a try. I was actually very impressed with this, since it is not one of the "name brand" products. The smell--heavenly!! But the clean factor, also impressive. Didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or knotted. I'm a fan!
Angel C.
Love the coconut smell! I can smell it all day long. And the absence of strong perfumes is like heaven to my skin! Hate having the harsh fragrances irritate my skin.
Stephanie P.
I love this shampoo (and the conditioner works well too!) and the smell is great.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
My favorite shampoo! I use this all the time! The smell is amazing and it's very cheap.
Hannah R.
I don't know why I've wasted my time on expensive products, this shampoo is perfect. I have very fine hair and it works great with my hair. It leaves it smelling great too!
Lorencia M.
Austin, TX
I've been buying this coconut cents for a long time I really like it when I need something cheap and simple I go for the coconut all the time. Also it's not bad quality for the price gets the job done
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
Suave has pleasantly surprised me. The shampoo not only smells really well, but it works fantastic. Sometimes I notice if I don't really make an effort to rinse out my hair it'll feel greasy, heavy, and stringy. Rinse well.
Chantel T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Classic shampoo in my childhood. I always loved how Suave products smelt, but haven't recently purchased any of their products. I don't have anything negative to say about it at all! Overall decent!
Casey Marie M.
Doral, FL
I love this products because it works excellent and amazing guys i would like to win this because i love natural products and this is natural product so guys i can tell u the truth and i invit u to buy this because its exceptional šŸ’†āœŒā¤