BY SUAVE

Jennifer R.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and always kept my hair soft and shiny. I've used it for many years and never had a problem with it. Very affordable!
joanna s.
Middletown, Ohio
very dry on my hair but i love the smell, doesnt compare to any other ones i used before, i bought it at family dollar for a good price
April N.
Manchester, NH
This is my favorite kind I love the coconut it smells so good and I have gotten so many compliments on how good my hair smells.
yuri i.
Fort worth, TX
Me encantan estos productor por que contienen unas esensias que gueles riquisimo y lo mejor de todo k dejan la piel muy suave
Erin W.
Allen Park, MI
Love the smell. When I wash my hair I feel like I'm somewhere tropical while getting clean. Makes my hair feel soft
Hannah  S.
Charleston, WV
Good price for this shampoo. It leaves hair soft and I love the smell!!! This is a good value for a shampoo.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
My favorite shampoo! I use this all the time! The smell is amazing and it's very cheap.
Stephanie P.
I love this shampoo (and the conditioner works well too!) and the smell is great.
Casey Marie M.
DORAL , FL
I love this products because it works excellent and amazing guys i would like to win this because i love natural products and this is natural product so guys i can tell u the truth and i invit u to buy this because its exceptional 💆✌❤
Chantel T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Classic shampoo in my childhood. I always loved how Suave products smelt, but haven't recently purchased any of their products. I don't have anything negative to say about it at all! Overall decent!