BY SUAVE

Laura M.
Laura M.
Whittier, CA
I use these shampoos mostly for my children. The different scents leave their hair smelling amazing even after heavy play when their sweating like crazy. This is a great shampoo for the cost. It makes my daughter's hair smooth and silky feeling.
Danny T.
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I like using this shampoo when I shower! I always get this for such a great value! The scent doesn't compare to any other! This product definitely meets my expectations for sure. I definitely recommend this for sure
joanna s.
joanna s.
Middletown, Ohio
very dry on my hair but i love the smell, doesnt compare to any other ones i used before, i bought it at family dollar for a good price
yuri i.
yuri i.
Me encantan estos productor por que contienen unas esensias que gueles riquisimo y lo mejor de todo k dejan la piel muy suave
Angel C.
Angel C.
Love the coconut smell! I can smell it all day long. And the absence of strong perfumes is like heaven to my skin! Hate having the harsh fragrances irritate my skin.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Anderson, CA
I live Suave's deodorant and lotions, but had never bought their hair are products. I was visiting my parents and my mom had this in her shower, so I thought I'd give it a try. I was actually very impressed with this, since it is not one of the "name brand" products. The smell--heavenly!! But the clean factor, also impressive. Didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or knotted. I'm a fan!
April N.
April N.
Manchester, NH
This is my favorite kind I love the coconut it smells so good and I have gotten so many compliments on how good my hair smells.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Allen Park, MI
Love the smell. When I wash my hair I feel like I'm somewhere tropical while getting clean. Makes my hair feel soft
Flora Z.
Flora Z.
I so love this product it is great with the conditioner. It have my hair its life back. And many of us spend a fortune in products this one right here is awesome. And it hydrates your hair, makes it feel soft and silky. And the price us great there is a lot of product in this bottle. Smells wonderful sweet coconut. A+
Hannah  S.
Hannah S.
Charleston, WV
Good price for this shampoo. It leaves hair soft and I love the smell!!! This is a good value for a shampoo.