BY SUAVE

Danny T.
Mission, TX
I like using this shampoo when I shower! I always get this for such a great value! The scent doesn't compare to any other! This product definitely meets my expectations for sure. I definitely recommend this for sure
Laura M.
Whittier, CA
I use these shampoos mostly for my children. The different scents leave their hair smelling amazing even after heavy play when their sweating like crazy. This is a great shampoo for the cost. It makes my daughter's hair smooth and silky feeling.
joanna s.
Middletown, Ohio
very dry on my hair but i love the smell, doesnt compare to any other ones i used before, i bought it at family dollar for a good price
yuri i.
Fort worth, TX
Me encantan estos productor por que contienen unas esensias que gueles riquisimo y lo mejor de todo k dejan la piel muy suave
Zofia M.
This smells really good on your hair and last for a while after washing. I do find that it really leaves my hair dry (the whole line) so I have to deep condition always.
Jennifer R.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and always kept my hair soft and shiny. I've used it for many years and never had a problem with it. Very affordable!
Hannah  S.
Charleston, WV
Good price for this shampoo. It leaves hair soft and I love the smell!!! This is a good value for a shampoo.
Flora Z.
I so love this product it is great with the conditioner. It have my hair its life back. And many of us spend a fortune in products this one right here is awesome. And it hydrates your hair, makes it feel soft and silky. And the price us great there is a lot of product in this bottle. Smells wonderful sweet coconut. A+
Erin W.
Allen Park, MI
Love the smell. When I wash my hair I feel like I'm somewhere tropical while getting clean. Makes my hair feel soft
April N.
Manchester, NH
This is my favorite kind I love the coconut it smells so good and I have gotten so many compliments on how good my hair smells.