BY SUAVE

Laura M.
Whittier , CA
I use these shampoos mostly for my children. The different scents leave their hair smelling amazing even after heavy play when their sweating like crazy. This is a great shampoo for the cost. It makes my daughter's hair smooth and silky feeling.
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I like using this shampoo when I shower! I always get this for such a great value! The scent doesn't compare to any other! This product definitely meets my expectations for sure. I definitely recommend this for sure
Katie M.
Anderson, CA
I live Suave's deodorant and lotions, but had never bought their hair are products. I was visiting my parents and my mom had this in her shower, so I thought I'd give it a try. I was actually very impressed with this, since it is not one of the "name brand" products. The smell--heavenly!! But the clean factor, also impressive. Didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or knotted. I'm a fan!
Cheyanne l.
Laporte, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is ok for me personally but i dye my hair very frequently so i can not use very cheap shampoo like this because i need things to keep my hair healthy and nurture it back to health. BUT i do buy this for my fiance and it works great on his long curly hair. helps tame his cute little curls and frizz actually to my surprise
Flora Z.
I so love this product it is great with the conditioner. It have my hair its life back. And many of us spend a fortune in products this one right here is awesome. And it hydrates your hair, makes it feel soft and silky. And the price us great there is a lot of product in this bottle. Smells wonderful sweet coconut. A+
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
Suave has pleasantly surprised me. The shampoo not only smells really well, but it works fantastic. Sometimes I notice if I don't really make an effort to rinse out my hair it'll feel greasy, heavy, and stringy. Rinse well.
Lorencia M.
Austin, TX
I've been buying this coconut cents for a long time I really like it when I need something cheap and simple I go for the coconut all the time. Also it's not bad quality for the price gets the job done
Hannah R.
I don't know why I've wasted my time on expensive products, this shampoo is perfect. I have very fine hair and it works great with my hair. It leaves it smelling great too!
Zofia M.
This smells really good on your hair and last for a while after washing. I do find that it really leaves my hair dry (the whole line) so I have to deep condition always.
Angel C.
Love the coconut smell! I can smell it all day long. And the absence of strong perfumes is like heaven to my skin! Hate having the harsh fragrances irritate my skin.