Suave® Naturals Fresh Berry Smoothie Body Wash uploaded by Jada D.Suave® Naturals Fresh Berry Smoothie Body Wash uploaded by Contessa G.

BY SUAVE #92 in Body Wash

Description:

Fresh Smoothie Moisturizing Body Wash combines gentle cleansing agents with the fragrance of freshly whipped berries in a formula enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to restore skin's natural moisture for soft and silky smooth skin.Body wash Moisturizing Raspberry and strawberry extracts Berry scent

Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Fragrance, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycol Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamide Mea, PEG-5 Cocamide, Etidronic Acid, Ammonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Ext. Violet 2.

• whats your favorite scent? did this replace your current ...2 Answers
Lynn J.
Bay Minette, AL
I am in love with this scent. Often, when I buy a body wash, I find the scent is gone as soon as I dry off. This scent stays lightly for some time after and it is a gentle but amazing berry scent. I feel super clean using this product and love that because it is Suave I am not paying huge prices. It is an amazing product that I can’t do without!Suave® Naturals Fresh Berry Smoothie Body Wash
Armynda R.
Urbanna, VA
I would buy this again and again just for the smell! It smells just like a berry smoothie (hence the name). It lathers well and you only need a small amount of product, so you get a lot for the price. I didn't notice any significant skin benefits or changes in moisture, texture, etc. But if you want something that smells great and keeps you clean, this is awesome!
Kelsey L.
Benton
Out of all the suave body washes this scent is my ultimate favorite. It makes the whole bathroom smell good and at last pretty long on my skin. I will re-purchase this because the price is so good on these body washes. I buy multiple out of time because I go through them so quickly. So worth trying out.
Elisha F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This brand is so affordable and so simple and delicious. Smells great and leaves your skin with a yummy smooth finish. It’s very effective and works. I would purchase again and recommend it because it’s a great product.
Lindsey M.
I loved the smell of this product! That’s exactly why I bought it. I tend to have a little bit of dry skin, and this unfortunately did not give me as much moisture as I would have liked, but it is a good product.
Vickey F.
I love suave body wash, keeps skin feeling refreshed and soft, very affordable and I would definitely purchase this again and would definitely recommend this. The scent lasts for a good while, smells amazing. It’s a yes for me. AA+++++++++
Odi G.
Being a college student, I’m always looking for deals. This body wash is affordable and it lasts me a decent while. I like the scent and I like that it does not leave any weird residue afterwards.
Katherine T.
I purchase this for my middle child. She has an issue with over using so this product has a great price point! It smells good. However it's super thin product that doesn't lather well.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
This product is super affordable. It also last awhile because just a little amount goes a long way. I love the way it smells and the scent last for a long time too!
Woooa este es uno de los productos más tenedores que eh provado tiene gran variedad de aromas y tamaños me gusta bastante aparte de que sus precios son muy bajos 😉
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
whats your favorite scent? did this replace your current body wash?