Suave® Naturals Fresh Berry Smoothie Body Wash uploaded by Contessa G.Suave® Naturals Fresh Berry Smoothie Body Wash uploaded by Jada D.

BY SUAVE

• whats your favorite scent? did this replace your current body wash?2 Answers
Wai Lin M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the smell. The Suave Naturals Fresh Berry Smoothie Body Wash is awesome. I feel super clean after using this body wash. The Suave Naturals Fresh Berry Smoothie Body Wash is super affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
Mandy B.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this body wash. It is very gentle, not harsh on my skin and leaves me feeling very very clean! I love the smell of berry and the fact that it's a "smoothie" feels so nice and my skin. I bought this at Walmart and would absolutely buy again because it smells great and it is very inexpensive.
Toni L.
makes you feel so clean and good. no matter the day it always has me smelling good and prepared for my day. ive never had a problem with it, it smells so sweet and amazing,
Brittany I.
Cynthiana, KY
I love this body wash. It has a really good smell to it that's not too strong. The wash itself is light and doesn't weigh my skin down. It's also applied very easily with either a rag or pouf. I also can't complain about the price! I would and have recommended this to family and friends.
Caitlin B.
Tipton, IA
The smoothie body wash seemed to leave a film on after rinsing that was unpleasant. The smell was great but it didn't seem to wash as well as other suave products. Would not recommend.
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
I love this body wash! I've been using the Suave brand body wash for years. The formula is super long-lasting, its a great value, super cheap, and has a very nice scent! I would recommend on trying it out!
Lindsie L.
Littleton, CO
I got to use this soap at my Mom's house, and was really impressed with how soft it made my skin.  I also have pretty sensitive skin, and this did not bother me at all.  I loved the smell of it too.  Good choice, Mom!
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
This is one of my favorite products. The smell is amazing. Whenever it goes on sale I tend to stock up. Are usually include it with a gift basket for my friends on their birthdays. I would purchase again
Emily M.
South Saint Paul
I LOVE THIS SMELL. Every girl needs this. Its gentle and doesnt dry out my skin. I use it every day in the shower. It lathers nicely too. Super cheap, I would buy it again for sure. I live this product
Megan M.
This is a wonderful product, it smells and feels good for your hair. This has been my go-to since I started using it months ago. It makes your hair feel healthy and wonderful. My hair now looks healthier!
Sharyn F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
whats your favorite scent? did this replace your current body wash?