Suave® Naturals Fresh Berry Smoothie Body Wash uploaded by Jada D.Suave® Naturals Fresh Berry Smoothie Body Wash uploaded by Contessa G.

BY SUAVE

• whats your favorite scent? did this replace your current body wash?2 Answers
Diane L.
Diane L.
Greenbrier, AR
I had never tried the Fresh Berry Wash. It smelled awesome in the store. When I got home from shopping I was so tired and sweaty. Couldn't wait to try my new body wash. I put it on my body wash sponge. It smelled even better. I put it all over. It lathered so good. I didn't want to wash it off cause it felt and smelled so good. I had bought some other Body Washes that I couldn't smell after I dried off. Not the Suave Fresh Berry. When I got ready for bed a couple hours later I could still smell it. When I got up the next morning. I could smell it some what but not as much as I did the night before. Everyone needs to go try this awesome body wash.
Kay R.
Kay R.
Horn Lake, MS
Suave is value for the money. It's not watered down like some other inexpensive brands. Thick and rich, smooth and silky. I just love how my hand just glides over my skin in the shower, like I had just buttered myself all up! It's the same sensation as showering in very soft water -- only I live in an area with nothing but hard water. I feel clean and moisturized when I'm done. I've always been a fan of Suave products and this one just reaffirms my loyalty.
Suzana C.
Suzana C.
My favorite body wash from Suave. I already tried the Vaniella and Sugar but I didn't like, and I almost give up of trying another product of Suave, but I found this berry smoothie body. The first time I used it I could feel the difference between the Vanilla and Berry. My skin look shinny, soft and even smells good. When you are walking and the sun hits on you, it will look that you just tanned yourself.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Phoenixville, PA
I love Suave for a few reasons. The price is always right! The ingredients are comparable to body washes that are 20 times more expensive than Suave. Why spend more for something that is almost exactly the same as another but for a fraction of the price. The scents they offer are nice too. Not too many to chose from, which makes it easier for someone like me that can never decide what I like more!
Jasyn E.
Jasyn E.
Helena
I picked this body wash up at the drugstore while I was looking for facial wash. I smelled it to see what it was like and it was amazing! So I took it home and used it the next morning, I was pleasently surprised by the gentlness of the product it didn't leave my skin looking dry and my skin didn't feel dry it felt nourished and soft. I would totally recommend this product for anyone to use.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
I like this product. The lather that it has is extremely good and it looks like you have a bubble bath forming in your hands. I bought it at Walmart for only about 4$ and I would definitely purchase it again, so I highly recommend it. The only thing I don't really like is that after an hour or two the fragrance wears off and I don't have that issue with a few other products that I use.
Jada D.
Jada D.
This product is very affordable and smells really nice, which is great because everyone isn't rich. What I will say about this is that it looks very cheap. Plus, suave comes in a million scents and colours so you might have a hard time picking just one. And it also lasts a long time you only need a small squeeze to soap up your entire body🙃
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
These body washes are so affordable for the amount of product. Some of the other scents do come off as artificial but this one doesn't. It smells very sweet and leaves my skin smelling just as sweet. However, the cleansing power isn't the best. My skin also feels quite dry after using this so I do use a lotion after I use this product
Cheri M.
Cheri M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought this product when on vacation because I had forgotten my regular body wash. I went to a big box store and I was surprised first by the price. Suave products are value for your money. Second surprise is that I loved the product, it worked just as well as the bigger name brands, and smells great. I would give this product an A!
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Suave is usually my go to brand body wash. The price is efficient and they have a variety to choose form. This berry smoothie has a great smell. Who doesn't wanna smell like berries, right?! It leaves my skin fresh and smelling good. This size usually lasts me about 1 month or 2. No irritation or stickiness. A good ol body wash.
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
Wellness Guru Expert
whats your favorite scent? did this replace your current body wash?