Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Shampoo uploaded by Nancy C.

BY SUAVE

Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Shampoo: Experience a burst of sunshine in the shower as gentle cleansers bring out the natural beauty of your hair Long-lasting fragrance Infused with passion flower and vanilla extracts Hypoallergenic Family size

• "However, its a little bit harsh." in 1 review
  • "It makes me feel like I'm in paradise and can relax all day long in the shower!!" in 1 review
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this shampoo. I always have a really hard time finding a shampoo that works for my hair (super and fine) and smells good too! I would compare the smell to bath and body works warm vanilla sugar, though I may the scent of this more! Overall, I would highly recommend this to anyone. Whether you have oily hair or dry hair it works great, and smells great too!
Caycie H.
Caycie H.
These are the shampoos and conditioners I used to use as a kid. My hair always smelled great. The package was easy to open and they were very fun. They come in tons of smells and it was a good choice as a child. Four stars because it isn't something I would use now because it isn't as professional.
Huntingdon, PA
Not only does this shampoo smell amazing, but it is also at a great low price! You can find it in a variety of stores, including your local walmart. This shampoo does the job without being incredibly expensive like salon brands. I recommend everyone give Sauve products a try!
Paige B.
Paige B.
Eden, NC
Love this product! I buy it all the time! It does a great job at cleaning my hair. It has a very nice scent and last all day! It can sometimes go two days. My hair is a light brown. It is also very fine. It's great for me! I would buy this again and again!
Shenikqua M.
Shenikqua M.
Bowling Green, OH
The smell is wonderful. I love using this especially after a long day. But that isn't the only reason I love it. I love it because I get to smell it as well but because it makes my hair feel soft and when I use the conditioner as well it is even better.
Bear, DE
This is my all time favorite shampoo, I love it so much. It is so cheap, it's unreal! It leaves my hair so clean and I only have to use a small amount. The packaging is nice but I wish it had a pump. The smell is amazing and lasts in my hair all day.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Mobile, AL
Great product great texture great scents so many different products to choose from cleans my hair refreshes and feels great. I believe it is much better than some other products there are a few products that are better. I am somewhat satisfied
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Sterling, IL
I've been using this shampoo and the conditioner for a couple months and really enjoy the fragrance. The shampoo leaves my hair very clean and the conditioner leaves my hair so silky smooth. Over all I'm very pleased with them both.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Rexburg
Love the smell of this shampoo!! Have used this brand for a long long time because I love it! It leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I usually wash my hair every other day, and it doesn't leave it oily.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Using the shampoo and conditioner from Suave now in Ocean Breeze. I've noticed that my hair stays cleaner for longer, smells nice, affordable and good size bottles.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?