BeautyHair ProductsSuave
Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Shampoo

Suave® Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Shampoo

Experience a burst of refreshing fragrance in the shower as the gentle cleansers of Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Shampoo brings out the natural beauty of your hair. With a lasting scent, the 22.5 fl oz bottle of Suave Naturals Shampoo is infused with passion flower and vanilla extracts that will leave your hair looking and smelling great all day. Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine is a hypoallergenic shampoo, so it is suitable for virtually everyone.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Distearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamide MEA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, PPG-9, Polysorbate 20, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33(CI 17200).

What does this smell like?
Does is product dry out your hair?
Start your review of Suave® Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Shampoo!
Product Highlights
However, its a little bit harsh.in reviews
It makes me feel like I'm in paradise and can relax all day long in the shower!!in reviews
Mychiel R.
Bozeman
Good lather and I like the smell. Leaves my hair feeling clean. My hair isn't dry or greasy afterwards.
Thelma E.
Cincinnati, OH
I love it so much. I always have a really hard time finding a shampoo that works for my hair and smells good too! I would compare the smell to bath and body works warm vanilla sugar, though I may the scent of this more! Overall, I would highly recommend this to anyone. Whether you have oily hair or dry hair it works great, and smells great too!
Brittney C.
Hayden, AL
Suave. Everlasting sunshine shampoo Is great. It smells warm and inviting And leaves my hair my feeling silky and clean.
Caycie H.
Seattle WA
These are the shampoos and conditioners I used to use as a kid. My hair always smelled great. The package was easy to open and they were very fun. They come in tons of smells and it was a good choice as a child. Four stars because it isn't something I would use now because it isn't as professional.
Chancy C.
Love how affordable suave is. I have trier many different scents of the shampoo and conditioner. Haven't found one that I don't like.
Falicia H.
Okemos, MI
This is one of my favorite scents made by suave. They also make a body wash in this scent that I use quite often.
Gleisys R.
Doral, FL
I like this product, is cheap and i can get it anywhere, my grandama use it always. I recommend it
Jamie W.
I adore this shampoo. I always have a really hard time finding a shampoo that works for my hair (super and fine) and smells good too! I would compare the smell to bath and body works warm vanilla sugar, though I may the scent of this more! Overall, I would highly recommend this to anyone. Whether you have oily hair or dry hair it works great, and smells great too!
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
Love suave shampoos! Super affordable and make my hair so shiny and smells great too! Will always buy this!
Syndaisa L.
Smithfield, VA
This shampoo leaves the hair nice and soft. It smells amazing and is amazing. The packaging is very cute and I would recommend.