Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Shampoo uploaded by Nancy C.

BY SUAVE

Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Shampoo: Experience a burst of sunshine in the shower as gentle cleansers bring out the natural beauty of your hair Long-lasting fragrance Infused with passion flower and vanilla extracts Hypoallergenic Family size

• "However, its a little bit harsh." in 1 review
  • "It makes me feel like I'm in paradise and can relax all day long in the shower!!" in 1 review
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I really like this shampoo. I've been using it for a couple months. I got it pretty cheap at the dollar store. It smells good and leaves my hair feeling nice. It doesn't weigh it down at all. I recommend it. Like I said it's cheap.
Ashley L.
Bronx, NY
Gives a good clean smells good to not one of my favorite shampoo it just doesn't do it for me the price is awesome super affordable I don't use it often but do use it if I run out of my go to products
Julie M.
I've been using this shampoo for years. It cleans my hair beautiful and the conditioner makes it soft. They smell lovely. I will probably continue to use these products because I do like them so much.
Paige B.
Smells great and is a great price. Lathers up well and the bottle has lasted a long time. Can find this product at HEB, Target, and Walgreens. Basically anywhere ­čśé
Jamie W.
I adore this shampoo. I always have a really hard time finding a shampoo that works for my hair (super and fine) and smells good too! I would compare the smell to bath and body works warm vanilla sugar, though I may the scent of this more! Overall, I would highly recommend this to anyone. Whether you have oily hair or dry hair it works great, and smells great too!
Heather F.
I love the smell and the price. However, I also love my brown slightly oily hair. I will spend the extra money to buy a higher quality shampoo. But if you're strapped for cash it's a good buy. The smell is very refreshing. I would recommend this to others if you don't have much money.
Lexi S.
Huntingdon, PA
Not only does this shampoo smell amazing, but it is also at a great low price! You can find it in a variety of stores, including your local walmart. This shampoo does the job without being incredibly expensive like salon brands. I recommend everyone give Sauve products a try!
Kristie K.
I HATE this shampoo. It smells terrible. I didn't want to waist it so I tried to use it up, but I couldn't do it anymore. I remember when this first came out and the smell was very light, almost smelt like cherry blossoms. But not it's a terrible artificial vanilla smell... Suave, whatever you did to this product you should fix it. You turned a good thing into to something terrible!
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I love this product. When combined with Suave's everlasting sunshine conditioner and body wash, it feels heavenly. I love how when I put it on my hair, it runs through my tangles easily and no harm. It glides through with manageability. I love the banana and vanilla smell. It makes me feel like I'm in paradise and can relax all day long in the shower!! :)
Lexi S.
Bear, DE
This is my all time favorite shampoo, I love it so much. It is so cheap, it's unreal! It leaves my hair so clean and I only have to use a small amount. The packaging is nice but I wish it had a pump. The smell is amazing and lasts in my hair all day.
Justine A.
What does this smell like?