Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Hand and Body Lotion 18 oz uploaded by Anyi M.Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Hand and Body Lotion 18 oz uploaded by thaily m.Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Hand and Body Lotion 18 oz uploaded by Bianca R.

BY SUAVE

Suave® Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Body Lotion.

Long lasting.

Fragrance.

New look.

24 hour moisturization.

Warm rich fragrance.

18 fl oz (532ml). see more...

Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This product smells amazing and really makes my hands feel really soft and nice. It helps lock moisture in and I used the whole bottle until I ran out and wanted to try a different scent but I loved it.
Stevie S.
Grays Knob, KY
Suave makes great products. I am a lotion junkie and this is one of my favorites. With a convenient pump you get just the right amount for anything you need. I would recommend this product and I would purchase again.
Shorty J.
Smells nice and resfreshing, but i wish it was thicker. Suave lotion is nice on a budget, it gets the job done. But i find myself using a lot because it's thin and runny. If it was thicker, more creamy like a cocoa butter, it would be better. I use it though, great for around the house and in my purse because it's so cheap.
marisol c.
Roseburg, OR
Love this stuff! Smells amazing and is so refreshing ! Even my husband uses it ! great consistancy and you get alot for your dollar, these usually are priced well as well and you can usually get a good deal on a bundle! I would definetley reccomend this product.
Lynnette H.
Kelso, WA
Love, Love, Love the smell of this product. So bright and pleasant without being heavily perfumed or like an air freshener. It is clean and bright and just the right amount. It is gentle to the nose and to the skin. I would definitely recommend and will continue to purchase.
Taryn S.
Used this product many times! Use this on vacation for extra dry skin! Very long lasting! Love the subtle smell, and soft feel of the product! Smells excellent! Very convenient to find and a fair price! Would recommend a try!
Melissa H.
Smells great. Not great to moisturize skin, but fun for summer time- smells up the whole bathroom. It's cheap, affordable, much more so than some of the higher-end products that don't work any better to moisturize the skin. Recommend for kids!:)
Sissi C.
Ceres
I have so many good things to tell about this lotion. This lotion helps me be moisturize my body so well. I use this lotion every single day and it had a very nice scent. I would totally buy this again.
Lisa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this lotion and it truly smells delightful it is at a reasonable price and it lasts a long time before replacing really great product and your money's worth
Naomi W.
I love lotion! And I looove lotion that leaves my skin feeling silly soft and hydrated! It's very long lasting, the hydrating aspect and the amazing smell! I don't use it very often but when I do I'm feelin' myself!
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
What does this smell like?