BY SUAVE

Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Conditioner: Experience a burst of sunshine in the shower as gentle conditioners bring out the natural beauty of your hair Experience a burst of sunshine in the shower as gentle conditioners bring out the natural beauty of your hair Up to 2x more moisturizing Up to 2x more moisturizing Infused with passion flower and vanilla extracts Infused with passion flower and vanilla extracts Hypoallergenic Hypoallergenic Family size Family size

• What does this smell like?2 Answers
  • This is my favorite conditioner and I have never seen it sold in ...1 Answers
  • I heard suave shampoos damage your hair.Is that true?2 Answers
Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Conditioner
  • "It makes me feel like I'm in paradise and can relax all day long in the shower!!" in 1 review
  • "The smell stays in your hair for quite a long time too." in 1 review
  • "Keeps my hair very moisturerized and gives it lots of shine/body." in 1 review
Brittney M.
For the price, you get a lot. But for product wise.. least for my hair it makes it feel more dirty and feel like a lot of product is being build up. My hair seem to get more greesy faster if I use this every time I bath. But I always return to buy this stuff when I'm on a budget seeing it does leave your smelling good. I love the scent so much. Not the worse but not the best but I still enjoy it.
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
Overall I love these products. They are very reasonably priced and they do a great job at keeping your hair moisturized. I do notice that I tend to use more conditioner than usual when using these products, but I still think they are a great product.
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
This is, hands down, the best smelling product made by suave. I love using this on my children. I can still smell it until the next time we wash their hair. Simple and sweet without being cloying.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
I love the scent of this Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine conditioner. The vanilla scent is really nice and leaves my hair smelling great. The smell reminds me of vanilla pudding. I use this conditioner as a cowash or as a leave in on my thick curly hair. I love that the conditioner is affordable and doesn't make my hair dull or dry. It leaves my hair soft.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
Sauce conditioner is the only conditioner I buy. I have thick wavy frizzy hair and it gets tangled so easily. So I leave conditioner in through my whole shower and wash it out at the very end. It works the best in my hair and helps keep my hair shiny and smooth. So much easier to brush after a shower.
Sherika B.
Carencro, LA
Best, inexpensive conditioner for co-washing hair. I would purchase again! My only problem is that it isn't moisturizing, so after shower detangling, I have to add another moisturizing conditioner over it. I would repurchase but too bad it isn't as moisturizing but it get's the job done!
Victoria W.
This conditioner works like a charm. Very affordable brand, but the smell of this particular scent can be overwhelming. While it is vanilla, it has floral-y undertones that can be a lot (for me, anyways) if I'm not in the right mood. I would still recommend it though.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV
I just love the smell of the Suave Sunshine shampoo & conditioner. Especially first thing in the morning. It always leaves our hair soft & silky. 3 girls in this house with long thick hair & we use suave faithfully!!
Emily S.
Not necessarily this scent, but I do use this conditioner everyday on my hair. It's cheap and very good for my hair. I also use it to shave my legs, arms, etc. Lol leaves my skin very soft.
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
I got this because the price was right but it gave me terrible pimples all over my hair line all around my head. I liked the smell but my husband wouldn’t use it because he said it smelled like a teenage girl.
Justine A.
What does this smell like?
Michelle M.
I heard suave shampoos damage your hair.Is that true?
Emma G.
This is my favorite conditioner and I have never seen it sold in a three pack! Does anyone know where you can purchase this product?