BY SUAVE

Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Conditioner: Experience a burst of sunshine in the shower as gentle conditioners bring out the natural beauty of your hair Experience a burst of sunshine in the shower as gentle conditioners bring out the natural beauty of your hair Up to 2x more moisturizing Up to 2x more moisturizing Infused with passion flower and vanilla extracts Infused with passion flower and vanilla extracts Hypoallergenic Hypoallergenic Family size Family size

• What does this smell like?2 Answers
  • This is my favorite conditioner and I have never seen it sold in a ...1 Answers
  • I heard suave shampoos damage your hair.Is that true?2 Answers
  • "The smell stays in your hair for quite a long time too." in 1 review
  • "It makes me feel like I'm in paradise and can relax all day long in the shower!!" in 1 review
  • "Keeps my hair very moisturerized and gives it lots of shine/body." in 1 review
Anjel B.
Anjel B.
Germantown, MD
Finding a conditioner that is cheap and works very good is rare until I found this product. I use this product about once a week which is when I wash my hair to style. This product gives me such moisture and slip so when detangling it's quick and easy. I love this scent but also the coconut scent. But all the scents are great. Having this product easily found in grocery store and drugstores makes this product a staple for me. I recommend this product to everyone especially those with thick curly hair who is on a budget like me.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
Five stars for the smell for both the Shampoo and Conditioner. The Body Wash=Same, five stars. But, back to the shampoo & conditioner. I love the smell, but, if I use this for two or more days in a row, I have more issues with my hair than I thought possible. One day a week is all(if I even use this during the week period) is all that I ever use it for. Otherwise, my hair lays flatter than a piece of paper, it's oily, it's greasy. But using it once feel fantastic.
Kassi C.
Kassi C.
Longbranch, WA
Well this goes more as the shampoo and conditioner combined. I rated this product a 3 because it smells good and does the job temporarily. However, I never have felt fully satisfied with the outcome in the long run. Suave does the job, but I don't recommend it for long term use I guess. It gives me split ends easier because it's not a higher quality conditioner.. It makes my hair feel nasty after long time use.
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Cicero IL
Smells Amazing!
Normally I use the coconut or strawberry shampoo and conditioner, but decided to stray from my tried & true to try something new. This stuff smells amazing. I wish you had it as a body wash or even for your deodorant. Plus my hair is nice and soft, but not weighed down. I have very fine, straight hair so I like light products, and this, along with the smell, is working out for me very well.
Tamera P.
Tamera P.
Waldorf, MD
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this suave conditioner. It's a great price so I buy it sometimes, but not on a regular basis. My hair is straight and fine and this product is a little greasy and tends to weigh my hair down if I use it regularly but I do like to use it occasionally because of the price and the smell.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Conneautville, PA
I love this line conditioner because it's cheap but quality and it has no silicones or sulfates, which I avoid for my hair. I usually use the coconut scented, but I gave this one a go and it did help give my hair a little more shine. My hair is always soft and little to no tangles, and it's great for co-washing.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Belleville, IL
Suave is not the BEST product that I use (hence the only 4-star rating); however, for the price, it truly is the best value out on the marketplace. I would never pay for most of the other brands within a retail location unless it is salon quality. Suave is my go-to shampoo and conditioner for daily use.
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this product, an the way it works. It does an excellent job at leaving the beautiful scent in your hair too. I have the shampoo, conditioner & body wash of this scent because it is awesome. In my opinion it's one of the Best scents they have come out with yet!!
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
This is a really good conditioner! Specially for the price. I like to try different conditioners all the time so I'm always changing the types of conditioners I use. It's easy to use and it makes your hair smell good. It also makes your hair soft. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Lewisburg, TN
Usually purchase @ Walmart for $1.50 for a big bottle. Smells great, reminds my kids and myself of banana Laffy Taffy :) Nice, lightweight conditioner that won't weigh your hair down. Buy this and the shampoo often. Can't tell a difference between Suave and more expensive brands...
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I heard suave shampoos damage your hair.Is that true?
Emma G.
Emma G.
This is my favorite conditioner and I have never seen it sold in a three pack! Does anyone know where you can purchase this product?