BY SUAVE

Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Conditioner: Experience a burst of sunshine in the shower as gentle conditioners bring out the natural beauty of your hair Experience a burst of sunshine in the shower as gentle conditioners bring out the natural beauty of your hair Up to 2x more moisturizing Up to 2x more moisturizing Infused with passion flower and vanilla extracts Infused with passion flower and vanilla extracts Hypoallergenic Hypoallergenic Family size Family size

• What does this smell like?2 Answers
  • This is my favorite conditioner and I have never seen it sold in ...1 Answers
  • I heard suave shampoos damage your hair.Is that true?2 Answers
  • "The smell stays in your hair for quite a long time too." in 1 review
  • "It makes me feel like I'm in paradise and can relax all day long in the shower!!" in 1 review
  • "Keeps my hair very moisturerized and gives it lots of shine/body." in 1 review
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Sharpsville, PA
Five stars for the smell for both the Shampoo and Conditioner. The Body Wash=Same, five stars. But, back to the shampoo & conditioner. I love the smell, but, if I use this for two or more days in a row, I have more issues with my hair than I thought possible. One day a week is all(if I even use this during the week period) is all that I ever use it for. Otherwise, my hair lays flatter than a piece of paper, it's oily, it's greasy. But using it once feel fantastic.
Kassi C.
Kassi C.
Longbranch, WA
Well this goes more as the shampoo and conditioner combined. I rated this product a 3 because it smells good and does the job temporarily. However, I never have felt fully satisfied with the outcome in the long run. Suave does the job, but I don't recommend it for long term use I guess. It gives me split ends easier because it's not a higher quality conditioner.. It makes my hair feel nasty after long time use.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Conneautville, PA
I love this line conditioner because it's cheap but quality and it has no silicones or sulfates, which I avoid for my hair. I usually use the coconut scented, but I gave this one a go and it did help give my hair a little more shine. My hair is always soft and little to no tangles, and it's great for co-washing.
Young M.
Young M.
I love it because it conditions without weighing your hair down, and leaves it soft, shiny, not frizzy, and smelling delicious. it is hypo-allergenic, that is a big plus for me since I have sensitive skin that is easily irritated by dyes and certain perfumes.
Gillian O.
Gillian O.
Dodge City, KS
I did not like this conditioner. It dried my hair out and worsened my dandruff. The only real upside is that it's cheap and I suppose it gets the job done if you really HAVE to use it. Most other brands are much better. I would not recommend this to others.
Talia G.
Talia G.
Marietta, GA
I really love the smell of this product. I have been using suave products for a long time. I have been using this product for about a month. I have thick curly hair. I bought this at my local grocery store. I am over all satisfied and would buy this again.
hunter J.
hunter J.
This conditioner moisturizes your hair all the way through without having to put tons of it in your hair! When your hair dries, it is super shiny and looks very healthy. This is especially good for hair that is put on heat everyday or almost everyday.
andrea p.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
I love sauve. Great pricing for the product. The results are great. The scent is pleasant. It keeps my hair soft and manageable. The price is great. My hair is highlighted and fine and curly. I have recommended this to others. I like the end results.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Pontiac, MI
I love this conditioner ! It dose such a amazing job. I have thick curly hair and it constantly needs moisture. It's damaged from coloring and heat damage and this makes my hair soft silky and manageable. And the smell is heaven !
Kenyetta Y.
Kenyetta Y.
Lithonia, GA
My spouse favors these products because it's gentle and light scented. She doesn't like anything too fruity for her hair and nothing that leaves residue on the hair. Fresh scent doesn't exactly last long, but she's okay with that.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard suave shampoos damage your hair.Is that true?
Emma G.
Emma G.
This is my favorite conditioner and I have never seen it sold in a three pack! Does anyone know where you can purchase this product?