Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie G.Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Rossi C.

BY SUAVE

Our pH-balanced deep-cleansing shampoo brings out the natural beauty of your hair and revitalizes it by removing residue without stripping moisture. And our fresh-scented, 100% oil-free conditioner replenishes your hair without building it up or weighing it down. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture. see more...

• I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use an...1 Answers
Katie S.
Wooster, OH
Works very well for oily hair, I just started using it and it is very cheap and afforadable.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this as a daily clarifying shampoo! It smells great and cleans my hair pretty well.
Lori B.
Morgantown, WV
Love this shampoo! Cleans the other products out of your hair and doesn't cost a fortune!
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
I love the clean feel this shampoo gives my hair. I use this shampoo most of the time!
Laura N.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Smells nice but the scent doesn't stay in your hair. the consistency is thin and watery.
Sim H.
Caguas, PR
This product is okay. It smells alright but not great. It's a more economical option than a lot of other shampoos out there. I prefer the scented shampoos and usually pair them with conditioner of a different brand.
Carol S.
It is not my favorite but I usually use it. Leaves my hair dry. The cost is !!low :)!
Courtney F.
Fairland, IN
I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use and I was wondering if this kind has made anyone's scalp dry?