Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie G.Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Rossi C.

BY SUAVE

Our pH-balanced deep-cleansing shampoo brings out the natural beauty of your hair and revitalizes it by removing residue without stripping moisture. And our fresh-scented, 100% oil-free conditioner replenishes your hair without building it up or weighing it down. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture. see more...

• I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use an...1 Answers
Laura P.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this shampoo. It works great for when I have extra product built up in my hair from styling. Gets my hair super clean.
kristen B.
Livingston , La
Love everything abput this shampoo. It smells amazing, deep cleans without drying our your scalp and the price is great too!
Sarah F.
Best shampoo ever to cleanse all the buildup in your hair. Also a great product to get green out of your hair from swimming.
Laura P.
Madison, WI
For my body because after I get out the shower my body is not as dry as it used to be every female should start using this
Kim L.
Bristol, TN
This shampoo left my hair feeling clean and removes all the hair spray and gel. My daughter uses this as well and loves it.
Suzanne S.
Kernersville, NC
Love this suave shampoo, does a great job and cannot beat the cost. Can always find a coupon or on sale at a great price
susan b.
Mullinville, KS
I actually use the conditioner in this and it works great as a rinse out on the curly girl method. My hair feels great.
sarah t.
Covina, CA
Works awesome leavesy hair nice and smooth and doesn't leave it dry and burt feeling \ looking also has a nice smell.
Anna H.
Madisonville, TN
You have a I wash your hair more often with this product. It makes it greasy a lot faster due to its cheap quality.
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I like this clarifying shampoo for one a week use. it help you to take the residue of daily hair products used.
Courtney F.
Fairland, IN
I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use and I was wondering if this kind has made anyone's scalp dry?