Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie G.Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Rossi C.

BY SUAVE

Our pH-balanced deep-cleansing shampoo brings out the natural beauty of your hair and revitalizes it by removing residue without stripping moisture. And our fresh-scented, 100% oil-free conditioner replenishes your hair without building it up or weighing it down. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture. see more...

• I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use an...1 Answers
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
I use suave a lot of times. Its great. I think it's very good . I bought this from CVS and it was affordable and not very pricey. I use this product every single time I wash my hair with shampoo. It is a nice sent and long lasting. I would buy it again.
Midge P.
The best for shaving my hubs bald head. He uses this daily to shave and people are always asking if he waxes his head. Imagine a close enough shave where people actually think he waxes. Yes!!
JLynn L.
San Antonio, TX
For a CLEAN, REFRESHING, SQUEAKY shampoo. This is the one! Tip: do not use on a daily basis. Will dry out your hair and damage it. I recommend maybe once every 2 weeks. or 1x a mth.
Mackenzie D.
Little Rock, AR
This is really great for when you need to deep clean your hair and get all of the product out! Definitely not for every day use as it can be drying. Follow up with a good conditioner and its amazing!
Nedra C.
Colton, CA
This shampoo cleans your hair very nicely not harsh to the hair and works very good when followed up with the conditioner. Leaves your hair smelling nice and refreshing.
Katrina S.
Baltimore, MD
I love this shampoo it smells so good and leaves my hair feeling silky and manageable ..I recommend this to everyone..I get mines from dollop general or family dollor
Kathleen B.
Franklin, OH
Great value and great product. I like that this helps clear out buildup in my hair and it's a product my whole family can use because it isn't heavy on scent.
LaQuisha C.
Buffalo, NY
I use this when I have buildup and need a good cleaning. It works great and feels good in my hair. It works just as well as some of the other expensive ones.
Megan M.
Clarksville, TN
Perfect for oily hair! I love this shampoo! It is so great! I do wash my hair daily and this shampoo helps clarify without completely drying out my hair!
Lola M.
I really like using this Suave clarifying shampoo on my pool days. I also like using it every other or third wash. It leaves my hair fresh and clean.
Courtney F.
Fairland, IN
I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use and I was wondering if this kind has made anyone's scalp dry?