Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie G.Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Rossi C.

BY SUAVE

Our pH-balanced deep-cleansing shampoo brings out the natural beauty of your hair and revitalizes it by removing residue without stripping moisture. And our fresh-scented, 100% oil-free conditioner replenishes your hair without building it up or weighing it down. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture. see more...

• I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use an...1 Answers
Allison  S.
Allentown, PA
Removes built up oil in your hair leaving it not greasy at all but also not so drying that it damages your hair. I've used other clarifying shampoos that couldn't be used daily because of how drying they are, this is not like that, I use it daily. And you can't beat the price!
Madison C.
I use this once a week or whenever my hair has build up from dry shampoo or hairspray. My hair always feels super clean after, but it never has felt too stripped or dry after using this product.
Shahana S.
Pleasantville, NJ
Love this shampoo, especially if your hair gets oily fast. I have black and thick hair surprisingly a little goes a long way. The shampoo is super affordable but a great quality. The scent does not last a long time but I don't care for that. Yes I would buy again.
blossom r.
Aptos, CA
I love that suave made this formula for their shampoo. I buy suave for my kids because it's affordable, and the Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo gets their hair extra clean. It also has a cleaner scent than their normal fruity or flowery varieties.
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
My absolute favorite shampoo. I also use the conditioner! I keep my hair from getting build up and it keeps it smelling nice and it keeps it smooth all day. I love the shampoo because it doesn't have a harsh smell, and it doesn't break out my skin
Briana J.
Big Stone Gap , VA
I have found that using this shampoo has helped my hair!! Each time I wash my hair I switch to a different shampoo so my hair doesn't dry out. Using this shampoo after a scented one makes my hair lively again and shiny too.
Jenelle K.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This product removes any build up or gunk that my daily regimen leaves behind. Helps reduce any oily or dry feeling too. It kinda brings your hair to a blank palette.
Brittany S.
Santa Monica, CA
I only shampoo my hair maybe twice a month & one of those times is with this shampoo. Really removes any build up and residue left in my hair due to styling products. Gets the hair really clean without drying it out.
Summer D.
Jonesville, VA
I use a lot of hair gel and mousse products in my hair so it's very susceptible to build up. This product really helps clarify and clean my hair the way it needs to be cleaned. Definitely recommend for weekly use
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
I use suave a lot of times. Its great. I think it's very good . I bought this from CVS and it was affordable and not very pricey. I use this product every single time I wash my hair with shampoo. It is a nice sent and long lasting. I would buy it again.
Courtney F.
Fairland, IN
I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use and I was wondering if this kind has made anyone's scalp dry?