Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie G.Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Rossi C.

BY SUAVE

Our pH-balanced deep-cleansing shampoo brings out the natural beauty of your hair and revitalizes it by removing residue without stripping moisture. And our fresh-scented, 100% oil-free conditioner replenishes your hair without building it up or weighing it down. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture. see more...

• I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use an...1 Answers
Taliyah M.
East Orange, NJ
I love this product when its time for me to clarify my natural hair. It gets rid of all my build up, and gets my hair nice and clean. And, because I only clarify my hair once every four weeks, one bottle lasts a lifetime. Lol. Its super affordable at my local Target. It runs for about $1.99 for an incredibly large bottle. I'll definitely repurchase once the bottle I have, runs out.
Chelsea B.
Clute , Tx
Love this for oily hair! My hair is generally oily but when I use this shampoo it seems to strip the excess oil without leaving my hair dry. My hair stays soft and I can go two days without having to wash my hair. I alternate this shampoo every other wash and have excellent results. Can't beat the price either!
Chelsea K.
My favorite clarifying and chalating shampoo! I use it for a fresh start once per month. I truly believe that it helps my follow up products work better. I also don't have to use much to see the difference. Lastly, it's also great to clean my makeup brushes. I've purchased this product over and over again
Samantha R.
Radcliff, KY
Best clarifying shampoo I've used. For about a dollar, I can keep this in my shower for a while and use it when I'm noticing buildup from my other products. It does strip your hair like a claryifying shampoo should do, so I use it quite sparingly. The smell is great as well!
Amy B.
Ashland, OH
I really like how this rinses out. My hair always feels soft after I use it. I've used other shampoos before that don't clean my hair as well. The packaging is nice and simple. All said and done, I feel it works as well as, if not better than the more expensive brands.
Brittany I.
Cookeville, TN
I have very oily hair. Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo has helped keep that under control. It smells clean and leaves my hair feeling free of all the gross oils. I use it every time I shower and I never plan to change that routine. I love this shampoo!
Morgan D.
Rochester, NY
I have a scalp condition and it's the only shampoo that keeps it balanced. Also really cleans my oily hair without drying it out. This shampoo gets a bad rep because it's so cheap, but I love it and always have to have it in my shower.
Melanie S.
Joliet, IL
This is my go to shampoo once a week to get rid of build up from the week. It cleans and builds a great lather but does not dry out my hair. I have color treated hair so this is not my primary shampoo but love this!
Ann G.
Riverside, RI
This is the actual shampoo I am currently using. It's not my favorite, but it definitely cleanses my hair and does it's job. And you really can't beat the price. The scent is good too -- not overwhelming at all. But I have very dry hair and it definitely strips away some of the much needed oil.
Kaylin K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I use this over the summer like once or twice a week. This shampoo is super cheap and I use it when I go in the pool. The chlorine can damage my hair and this helps get rid of those chemicals. The only down side is that it can dry out your hair and do the reverse effects if you use it too often. When I use a clarifying shampoo I always have to pair it with the best moisturizing conditioners.
Courtney F.
Fairland, IN
I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use and I was wondering if this kind has made anyone's scalp dry?