Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Rossi C.Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo, 22.5 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie G.

BY SUAVE

Our pH-balanced deep-cleansing shampoo brings out the natural beauty of your hair and revitalizes it by removing residue without stripping moisture. And our fresh-scented, 100% oil-free conditioner replenishes your hair without building it up or weighing it down. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture. see more...

• I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use an...1 Answers
Chelsea B.
Clute , Tx
Love this for oily hair! My hair is generally oily but when I use this shampoo it seems to strip the excess oil without leaving my hair dry. My hair stays soft and I can go two days without having to wash my hair. I alternate this shampoo every other wash and have excellent results. Can't beat the price either!
Allison  S.
Allentown , Pa
Removes built up oil in your hair leaving it not greasy at all but also not so drying that it damages your hair. I've used other clarifying shampoos that couldn't be used daily because of how drying they are, this is not like that, I use it daily. And you can't beat the price!
Shahana S.
Pleasantville, NJ
Love this shampoo, especially if your hair gets oily fast. I have black and thick hair surprisingly a little goes a long way. The shampoo is super affordable but a great quality. The scent does not last a long time but I don't care for that. Yes I would buy again.
blossom r.
Aptos, CA
I love that suave made this formula for their shampoo. I buy suave for my kids because it's affordable, and the Suave Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo gets their hair extra clean. It also has a cleaner scent than their normal fruity or flowery varieties.
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
I use suave a lot of times. Its great. I think it's very good . I bought this from CVS and it was affordable and not very pricey. I use this product every single time I wash my hair with shampoo. It is a nice sent and long lasting. I would buy it again.
Amanda C.
San Diego, CA
My absolute favorite shampoo. I also use the conditioner! I keep my hair from getting build up and it keeps it smelling nice and it keeps it smooth all day. I love the shampoo because it doesn't have a harsh smell, and it doesn't break out my skin
Melanie S.
Joliet, IL
This is my go to shampoo once a week to get rid of build up from the week. It cleans and builds a great lather but does not dry out my hair. I have color treated hair so this is not my primary shampoo but love this!
Mackenzie D.
Little Rock, AR
This is really great for when you need to deep clean your hair and get all of the product out! Definitely not for every day use as it can be drying. Follow up with a good conditioner and its amazing!
Katrina S.
Baltimore, MD
I love this shampoo it smells so good and leaves my hair feeling silky and manageable ..I recommend this to everyone..I get mines from dollop general or family dollor
Jennifer H.
I use this shampoo for really cleansing my hair especially when I wear my hair curly and use lots of products to hold it I place. I just wouldn't use it everyday
Courtney F.
Fairland, IN
I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use and I was wondering if this kind has made anyone's scalp dry?