Suave® Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie G.Suave® Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo uploaded by Rossi C.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Our pH-balanced deep-cleansing shampoo brings out the natural beauty of your hair and revitalizes it by removing residue without stripping moisture. And our fresh-scented, 100% oil-free conditioner replenishes your hair without building it up or weighing it down. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture.

• I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner t...1 Answers
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
I like to use this shampoo to control my dandruff, and to keep my buildup down on my hair. This can be drying on hair and may cause color to wash out faster. I would only use a few times a week if you are worried about that stuff, but if not then it can be used everyday.
Taylor F.
Suave is a great line that is super affordable and they also have a professionals line. You get great quality that lasts a long time, while saving your wallet. I use all their products in the shower every time! Suave® Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo
Liz G.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of the best products on the market! I think because big the value a lot of people think it's not a great product to use on your hair but I have to tell you it's almost the only product I will use now. I LOVE Suave products
Sam L.
Clinton
A great shampoo to really strip your hair of oils and buildup. For a cheap shampoo, it is my favorite. I do not recommend extended use because it can be harsh on your hair, but it is great to use every few months.
Anne S.
I like this product. Smells good and looks really good too. My only con is the feel of the product. It feels very sick and almost greasy. But it doesn't bother me that much. Otherwise I'm satisfied. Would recommend
Taliyah M.
East Orange , NJ
I love this product when its time for me to clarify my natural hair. It gets rid of all my build up, and gets my hair nice and clean. And, because I only clarify my hair once every four weeks, one bottle lasts a lifetime. Lol. Its super affordable at my local Target. It runs for about $1.99 for an incredibly large bottle. I'll definitely repurchase once the bottle I have, runs out.
Chelsea B.
Clute , Tx
Love this for oily hair! My hair is generally oily but when I use this shampoo it seems to strip the excess oil without leaving my hair dry. My hair stays soft and I can go two days without having to wash my hair. I alternate this shampoo every other wash and have excellent results. Can't beat the price either!
Chelsea K.
My favorite clarifying and chalating shampoo! I use it for a fresh start once per month. I truly believe that it helps my follow up products work better. I also don't have to use much to see the difference. Lastly, it's also great to clean my makeup brushes. I've purchased this product over and over again
Samantha R.
Radcliff, KY
Best clarifying shampoo I've used. For about a dollar, I can keep this in my shower for a while and use it when I'm noticing buildup from my other products. It does strip your hair like a claryifying shampoo should do, so I use it quite sparingly. The smell is great as well!
Amy B.
Ashland, OH
I really like how this rinses out. My hair always feels soft after I use it. I've used other shampoos before that don't clean my hair as well. The packaging is nice and simple. All said and done, I feel it works as well as, if not better than the more expensive brands.
Courtney F.
Fairland, IN
I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use and I was wondering if this kind has made anyone's scalp dry?