Suave® Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie G.Suave® Naturals Daily Claryfing Shampoo uploaded by Rossi C.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Our pH-balanced deep-cleansing shampoo brings out the natural beauty of your hair and revitalizes it by removing residue without stripping moisture. And our fresh-scented, 100% oil-free conditioner replenishes your hair without building it up or weighing it down. The hypoallergenic shampoo formula has a longer-lasting fragrance, while the conditioner formula provides up to 2x more moisture.

• I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner t...1 Answers
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
I used to use this line of Suave before the professionals line came out. It was cheap, which was nice. With this, I noticed my hair got greasy much sooner, which was not so nice. It gets you by when you need shampoo and conditioner but now that I use stuff from the professionals line for a just a little more, I probably won't go back to this.
Madison S.
Crooks, SD
I use this shampoo about once a month to deep clean my hair when I need a good wash. It leaves the hair feeling extremely dry while wet, which made me very nervous right away. The hair does not stay feelings that dry though. This is not a shampoo you can use daily, just periodically.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
I like to use this shampoo to control my dandruff, and to keep my buildup down on my hair. This can be drying on hair and may cause color to wash out faster. I would only use a few times a week if you are worried about that stuff, but if not then it can be used everyday.
Taylor F.
Suave is a great line that is super affordable and they also have a professionals line. You get great quality that lasts a long time, while saving your wallet. I use all their products in the shower every time! Suave® Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo
Lindsey H.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
It's not the best shampoo, leaves my hair very oily if I use too much. Could be better for dry hair and scalp. It leave hair oily. Not a good shampoo for my hair because it is thick and long. I'm tossed up between satisfied and disappointed.
Liz G.
Indianapolis
This is one of the best products on the market! I think because big the value a lot of people think it's not a great product to use on your hair but I have to tell you it's almost the only product I will use now. I LOVE Suave products
Erin H.
Florence , KY
Suave is a good brand to go to when you are needing something cheap but will still clean your hair. I like the daily clarifying because it gets all the grime out and doesn't damage my hair. For a regular bottle, it's about $2.
Sam L.
Clinton
A great shampoo to really strip your hair of oils and buildup. For a cheap shampoo, it is my favorite. I do not recommend extended use because it can be harsh on your hair, but it is great to use every few months.
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Buy this product for my son who isn't picky on what shampoo he uses. He loves the smell and I love the price point. It's a good shampoo for the price! As long as the product cleans his hair he is fine. We will continue to re purchase!
Anne S.
I like this product. Smells good and looks really good too. My only con is the feel of the product. It feels very sick and almost greasy. But it doesn't bother me that much. Otherwise I'm satisfied. Would recommend
Courtney F.
Fairland, IN
I've been looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner to use and I was wondering if this kind has made anyone's scalp dry?