BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner  lightly nourishes your hair after shampooing. Suave Hair Conditioner gently restores body to your hair without the high price of salon products. Keep plenty of Suave conditioners on hand for your entire family.Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner:Say yes to beautiful without paying the price With light conditioners For normal to oily hair

Water (Aqua) Cetyl Alcohol Cetrimonium Chloride Potassium Chloride Fragrance (Parfum) Distearyldimonium Chloride Disodium EDTA 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1 3-Diol Pvp Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate).

Directions:

After shampooing massage through hair And scalp then rinse.

Suave® Naturals Daily Clarifying Conditioner
  • "It leaves my hair soft but not with the greasy feeling of using too much conditioner." in 3 reviews
  • "Great price, nice smell, very thin i felt like i had to use alot and wasnt moisturizing at all it felt clean just not soft" in 1 review
  • "I only use conditioner occasionally as many are too heavy and i have somewhat oily hair at the roots." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry hair though." in 1 review
  • "Just a little get u along way even with long hair" in 1 review
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
I switched to this after another conditioner i was using weighed my hair down to much and made it oily. I immeadiately had a good hair day but after a week or two I started getting red bumps in my scalp. So it’s worth noting if you have sensitive skin but it’s still better than the last one I’d used from ogx.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Since I love the shampoo I also love the conditioner, it helps to try to make my hair smooth and soft. It alslo smells good and I would also reccomend this to anyone
Katijo Z.
Charleston, WV
Don’t use conditioner much because it makes my hair greasy (natural curly fuzz bomb for hair) but in use this one to two times a week. It doesn’t smell as good as the shampoo but still has a nice smell. Family size for around $3 lasts me about 6-7 months.
Lynn T.
Taylors, SC
great product! no heavy residue or nothing left behind it rinses clean it is great for all scalps. its a great value and smell great and lasts long time and helps wash away daily pollutantsits very affordable. i love this product
Bailey G.
Grand Island, NY
I struggled to find a shampoo conditioner combo that wouldn't leave my hair oily once it dried. Now this is the only shampoo conditioner combo that I use! I highly recommend!
shane c.
Works pretty well as a cheap conditioner. One of the things that's not as great is it's super runny when you squeeze it out of the bottle. You have to have a major skill of not letting it run off your hands when applying. Also for me I had to use a lot of it and leave it in for about 5 mins for it to work at its best. When I rinse it out after my hair feels pretty nice even when dry. I suggest using a leave in treatment after espically if your hair gets frizzy or is damaged. All in all not a terrible product and does its job pretty well for the price.
Subreena G.
ATWATER, CA
I have used several brands of suave and does the job of cleaning however makes my hair dried out and makes it feel heavy. Priced well but quality isn't all there.
Margeaux M.
Galva, IL
I love that this doesn't feel like its coating my hair. Washes in and washes out without any residue. Smells great and you don't need a lot to get your hair clean.
Savannah R.
My family loves using Suave conditioner, and this family-size bottle works perfectly for us. We have been using Suave shampoo and conditioner for years. It's inexpensive and effective. We shop at Meijer, but I've seen the brand in many convenience stores. I'd recommend it if you're looking for a simple shampoo and conditioner to use every day without having to pay the salon price.
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
If you're on a tight budget (or even if you're not!) you've gotta give this a try! It's only like $1.00 at Walmart but it's a great product! The matching shampoo to this is very nice and really does clarify your hair and it smells great! The bottles are pretty big too especially for the price so it's an amazing value! I always have suave conditioner and it does great things for my curly hair! 👍🏽