Suave® Naturals® Creamy Apricot & Orange Blossom Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Odaliz R.Suave® Naturals® Creamy Apricot & Orange Blossom Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by tina m.Suave® Naturals® Creamy Apricot & Orange Blossom Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Angel K.

BY SUAVE

Description:

New Look! Enriched with Creamy Milk Proteins Enriched with moisturizing milk proteins and the fresh scent of apricot and orange blossom, Suave Creamy Naturals Apricot & Orange Blossom gently helps remove dull looking skin to reveal soft, smooth and delightfully fragrant skin. ;

• Who else thinks this is as good as bath and body works??3 Answers
Suave® Naturals® Creamy Apricot & Orange Blossom Exfoliating Body Wash
  • "One of my favorite drug store brands I always buy as back up! I love the smell and believe it or not, it does not irritate my sensitive skin! " in 40 reviews
  • "This product smells really good. It moisturizing and affordable. I love the exfoliation aspect. I like body washes that smell fresh but not heavily scented and this one is a good choice." in 29 reviews
Emma S.
Altoona, IA
Great body wash to get the job done for cheap. Smells great and transfers the smell on to you well while also getting rid of all dirt and oil! Very affordable and I would recommend for someone who doesn’t want to spend a lot, but wants a product they know will clean well!
Ali F.
Greenup, KY
The smell of this product is insanely delicious! For the price you can’t beat it! I love the way it makes my skin feel and it hydrates without feeling greasy! The exfoliating makes you feel like you’re literally washing away all the junk from your day without being scratchy
Chelsea C.
Livingston , TN
Very affordable and amazing body wash! I recently ran out of my Bath and Body Works body wash and used my suave I had stockpiled a while ago. I’m impressed! Leaves my skin soft and smelling good.
Liz M.
Santa Ana, CA
Meh it’s a mediocre body wash. The scent went away after a couple minutes. Doesn’t really clean off dirt. The purpose of me using this is mostly for the scent. I liked the scent but I’d use this after using a bar soap to scrub and clean my body.
Dana C.
Rockmart, GA
Purchased at: CVS
Great smell. Great body wash with gentle exfoliating effects on the skin. Leaves skin soft and smooth. Have used this brand a few times and would buy again. Its affordable and usually on sale. I would recommend this product.
Ling D.
I bought the Suave Naturals Apricot and Orange Blossoms body wash when I was in Miami for a weekend. Honestly I grabbed the first thing i saw on the shelf and the orange color just stood out to me. But it was pleasant surprise. The scent on this body was is just perfect for Miami's warm weather. It is not overwhelmingly fruity, but just fresh. Also it was moisturizing on my skin without feeling heavy. IT was just soft and silky all day, again perfect in Miami. This is a great drugstore body wash that I will willingly buy over Bath and Body Works and LUSH, 2 of my favorite body products store. So for everyday freshness, especially in warmer weather, I would but his over and over again.
Patrice H.
Sacramento, CA
This is your everyday average body wash. It's really affordable and can be found at any drugstore. It lathers well and has an amazing scent. Some of the Suave bodywashes feel as though they leave a film after rinsing but not this one. I gave this product 4 out of 5 stars because it leaves my skin fairly dry and I prefer a more moisturizing body wash.
Kenia Z.
Hialeah, FL
I like how cheap it is I usually buy this and keep it in the bathroom so everyone can use. I prefer dove but when it runs ours I don’t mind using suave. Smells great and cleans great as well, does the job!
Sara B.
Millen
I've always liked Suave for being simple and cheap. It's nothing fancy, but leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. Almost all of the Suave smells have been around in some form or fashion since I was a kid. It reminds me of when I was little and could pick out whatever I wanted, nostalgia at its finest
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Ok I was not a big fan of suave body wash m, but I got this complimentary and It smelled great so I was like what the heck let me try it and omg and I love it it smells great and it is very leathery makes my skin so soft so after this one I will definitely will be purchasing this in the future
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Who else thinks this is as good as bath and body works??