BY SUAVE

Description:

New. Up to 2x more moisturizing. Infused with passion flower and vanilla extracts. Hypo-allergenic. Family size Experience with a burst of sunshine in the shower as gentle conditioners bring out the natural beauty of your hair. Proven to smell as good Bath & Body Works®. .

Suave® Naturals Conditioner Refreshing Waterfall Mist
  • "I use a large amount of it every time I co-wash my hair so a cheap conditioner is great." in 2 reviews
  • "great brand & product, although I have move on to there professional line because I found that after a few uses of this conditioner my hair felt like it hadn't been washed properly." in 1 review
  • "I purchased this product as part of a really good deal at Walgreens." in 1 review
  • "It is silicone free and the list of ingredients is so small, I don't feel like I'm loading my hair down." in 1 review
  • "Makes my clothes super soft and smells great." in 1 review
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
The Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Conditioner is overall a great conditioner at a bargain price. It is thick and creamy, yet works through hair easily. It rinses out without residue but leaves hair feeling moisturized and refreshed. Despite the thick consistency, it did not weigh down my hair after rinsing out and left behind a light, clean scent. It's a great family conditioner...it worked well on my color treated hair and my husbands short do, and was a rather gender-neutral scent. I paired this with The Suave Waterfall Mist Shampoo for moisturized locks. My hair air dried straight and without frizz.
Kailyn H.
Omaha
I absolutely love this suave shampoo and conditioner! It’s the most amazing go to shampoo and conditioner. I know I can always depend on this stuff to keep my hair smelling fresh. It is great for any hair type keeping your hair nice and clean. The smell is so refreshing, it makes you want to just keep smelling it over and over again. Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a good shampoo and conditioner.
Tara S.
Vicksburg, MS
Great value for size of product. Offered very accessible locations. Texture very good, definitely needs multiple uses to see result. Good for going out of town on trip
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Talk about the best conditioner ever that you can get for less than $2. I swear suave products are amazing they're my holy grail. I grew up with these, I will never stop using them. They have so many amazing scents and it never disappoints
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
The smell of Suave's products are honestly why I love them. The conditioner does leave my hair extremely soft but what I do dislike is that the fresh feeling of your hair having been washed goes away quickly. If that makes sense? I like feeling my hair clean but to me it starts feeling dirty (maybe greasy is a better word?) but I do like the smell.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I just love this hair line!!! The quality is phenomenal and the scents are so fresh and clean! I will repurchase this from time to time and I also recommend these products to everyone. Prices are also reasonable!
Brittany H.
I use this in place of shaving cream to be honest. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't leave me with razor burn like a lot of creams do. I believe it's cause of the lower sulfate level (since it doesn't need to lather). Seriously though, I've converted my whole house over to this....try it!
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
This is a good inexpensive conditioner to get the job done. If you're looking for something that doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy, this isn't the product. It leaves hair a bit oily, and has this interesting residue feeling on your hands after. But, it isn't a bad conditioner.
Sabrina A.
Woodstock
This product is cheap and it works good. I know some people complain that it make there head itch but it doesn't do that for me and it is on the cheaper side of hair care so that is a plus and it smells really good but don't last on the hair that long once out of the shower
Sofia C.
Ambridge
this conditoner is phenomenal!!! i use it quite frequently on my brown thick hair. its very affordable and i get the product at walmart. it makes my hair silky smooth and i cant compare to anything else. I AM SO SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT. 10/10 recommended!!
Rita J.
Can this be used in place of regular conditioner?
Rita J.
Is it oily or greasy?
Caitlin M.
Does this actually moisturize? seems thin
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
What's your favorite suave product??
Jodi F.
Does this have that fake vanilla smell?