BY SUAVE

Family size! Infused with floral extracts and Vitamin E. Nourish the natural beauty of your hair with gentle conditioners and the fresh scent of wild orchid petals. Say yes to beautiful without paying the price. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This doesn’t work for me at all. Doesn’t make my hair feel soft and I feel like the formula isn’t like a conditioner. Very watery unlike how other conditioners are thicker. After I used it, it doesn’t even feel like I used conditioner at all.
Jackie M.
Perris, CA
I always buy the strawberry one . I really like this shampoo and conditioner ! I highly recommend if you like cheap but good ! Is better than spending 8 dollars and this one is 1.98. Very satisfied with smell and the outcome .
Ko L.
Redding , CA
I love the nice silky feeling of my hair after applying this to my hair I feel it makes my hair feel beautiful. I usually put it after shampoo to treat the damage I made but I love this and definitely recommend to buying
Kennedy D.
Frankfort, KY
A relative of mine who is a hairdresser recommended suave to me after coloring my hair. It’s cheap and the formula is thick which really helps nourish hair. I’ve found that it does do a really good job! It’s definitely worth a try since the price is so great as well!
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
This conditioner smells amazing I would use it all the time if I could but it's kind of hard to find in my stores here. But if you have the chance to find it you should get it because it's great it has a very unique smell and of course is very floral.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
This conditioner smells divine but does nothing for my hair. Did nothing to detangle it at all. It cost me $1 So it wasn't a huge loss but it is a horrible conditioner if you have longer hair.
Elaine C.
New City, NY
I really enjoy using this and the coconut is the best ever!! Your hair will be soft! It's not very good to moisturizer the hair! You will need something stronger. It's cheaper
william b.
Baltimore, MD
This product left my hair feeling soft and smelling wonderful. It was reasonably priced and affordable. safe for color treated hair,no problems. best for a dry scalp i found. it helped me. I loved this product,very satisfied with it.
Angelina M.
Atlanta, GA
I have a pixie cut with really thick, striaght hair that is super easy to care for. When using this product, I had never colored my hair so I can't say how well it stands up against coloring. I really love the smell of Suave's hair products. This has a light, soothing fragrance and feels thick and creamy like a mousse. I did have some trouble with oily roots if I used it too frequently, so watch out if you have very oily hair.
Jeanette V.
Norfolk, VA
Suave is my favorite brand for shampoo and especially conditioner. I have thick hair so it's hard to get my hair straight after showering. I've found that only suave helps do the trick. I absolutely love all the conditioners. Especially this one that smells great. Leaves my hair extra smooth and soft just the way I like it :)
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
Does anyone else love this smell as much as j do?
Mel R.
How well does this product work on natural 4c hair?
Ana D.