BY SUAVE

Family size! Infused with floral extracts and Vitamin E. Nourish the natural beauty of your hair with gentle conditioners and the fresh scent of wild orchid petals. Say yes to beautiful without paying the price. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Kelley M.
Marietta, GA
It really helped when I detangle and it smells really good sticks around for a while! The conditioner I very thick and creamy as well. If you leave it in for 30 minutes with a processing cap on it leaves your hair really soft and super curly if you have curly hair. It also leaves my hair extremely moisturized
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product! It helps my hair feel great and soft at such a low price! I use this product when my hair needs a little bit more of some TLC. It is packaged well and smells fantastic for those who are flower lovers. I was highly satisfied with my product!
Laura M.
Florence, AL
I have purchased many suave products, but the conditioner is my least favorite. It is somewhat thin in texture. It works well, but I do not like how it applies. There are other products that I prefer over Suave conditioners. I would not recommend it to others.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
One main thing i love about the Suave products are that they smell great, i am a type of person that loves scented things and smelling good so i always like to change things up and with Suave i can choose different scents but have the same outcome.
Eva S.
Bountiful, UT
Suave has been a personal favorite since High school. I always buy it at Wal-Mart as it's always on sale! It works well for the price and my hair smells delightful for days to come. Very affordable. My hair is silky smooth. I am satisfied over all.
Tachelle G.
Denver, CO
Love the smell, love all suave conditioners. Great use for a quick wash and comb out. Been using suave all my life. It does tend to make my hair a little dry afterwards. But it's great to use with hair color to delete color.
Kim H.
Wichita, KS
Has a nice smell and leaves your hair smelling good. if you cover your hair and leave it in for 10 minutes and rinse in cold water, it leaves your hair nice and soft! It is on the cheap side at walmart! I would recommend it!
Katie S.
Flintstone, GA
LOVE Suave conditioner! Why pay for more expensive brands that really do the SAME thing?? This is a great scent, but honestly they all are! One of my favorite things about suave is the great variety of scents available!
Silk A.
Another great smelling conditioner! I love to use this orchard petal scent in the summer time, it smells so good! I mix in a little oil, style my hair in a crown braid and can literally smell the fragrance in my hair!
Karen H.
Love this conditioner. I use it on my 5 year old daughters hair. She has thin wavy hair and it makes her hair really easy to brush. For what is worth its a really good quality hair conditioner.
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
Does anyone else love this smell as much as j do?
Mel R.
How well does this product work on natural 4c hair?
Ana D.