Suave Naturals Conditioner Ocean Breeze uploaded by Marianne (Maicurls) H.Suave Naturals Conditioner Ocean Breeze uploaded by Anmy R.

BY SUAVE

Suave® Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner Family Size.

Up to 2x more moisturizing*.

Infused with sea algae extract and Vitamin E.

Hypo-allergenic. see more...

Buy on Target*
Regina M.
I use this in combination with the Ocean Breeze shampoo. Everyone always compliments my hair and is suprise how soft and healthy my hair is after bleaching several times. The price point is perfect at $2. Why spend more on a high end product just for the name when this does the job perfectly?!
Alexis G.
Chireno, TX
This a wonderful conditioner for curly girls - there are no parabens or alcohols in it so it really doesn’t dry out your hair at all and helps your natural curls come through. I will forever use this conditioner so long as my curls love it!
Amber G.
Akron, OH
My boyfriend has used this for years and years. It’s part of his signature scent. It keeps his hair soft and he can style it easily. It’s so affordable. He doesn’t even use conditioner with it and his hair is still perfect every day.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Super affordable and found practically anywhere. Great scent and recommendable. It leaves hair smelling great and soft but other then cleaning your hair I don't recommend it for anything else. It's a good product for its price.
Raeleen P.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this product so much! It’s great for the whole family and is greatly beneficial for all hair types. The price is fairly decent and very accessible at nearby stores nationwide. Definitely would recommend it.
Amy M.
Mantua, NJ
This conditioner smells absolutely amazing. And works very well for the price. In Walmart, it was less than a dollar, but I believe it was on sale at that point. I have a dry scalp, and it seemed to work well!
Heather S.
Boaz, AL
I use Suave and get compliment on my hair. When I tell them I,use Suave they cannot believe it. I use all the different smells and they all look great on my hair.
Jess B.
I didn’t see what it did to my hair but what I really liked about it was the sent of it. The water lily is the one I used and it made my hair smell really good. I wouldn’t get it again because there’s better ones that can help my hair improve and make it smell good at the same time
Takerra W.
Hamden, CT
I love this conditioner, i use this sometimes for a deep conditioner. I used this back when i was transitioning to natural hair. I️t was affordable and i always received great results. I would defiantly recommend this product.
Morgan B.
This is my favorite scent from suave. Always makes me feel like it’s summertime at the beach. This conditioner works great to get the tangled out of your hair and it doesn’t leave your hair feeling oily.
Amanda C.
Ottawa, ON
I've been having trouble with frizzy hair lately. Would this help?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does this make your hair soft?