Suave® Naturals Conditioner, Lavender uploaded by Eysler Q.Suave® Naturals Conditioner, Lavender uploaded by Roger H.

BY SUAVE

Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I just love this hair line!!! The quality is phenomenal and the scents are so fresh and clean! I will repurchase this from time to time and I also recommend these products to everyone. Prices are also reasonable!
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
The smell is a nice light scent! I like that it's not overpowering. The scent lasts for a good amount of time. This is good if you need an "average" amount of moisture help. Definitely satisfied for the price!
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I love these conditioners! I dye my hair with direct dyes and I always use a co-wash method and these are perfect for the first wash before the expensive conditioners. They smell amazing and leave you're hair amazingly soft and manageable. I use this one before bed and I use the coconut one any other time. They're inexpensive and you can find them almost anywhere. I buy mine at Walmart but you can get them at any CVS, RITE-AID, or Dollar General. They cost maybe $1 at the most. They work great and they smell great. For someone who dyes their hair a lot and rarely uses shampoo these work wonders! I 110% back these products.
Georzetta R.
I have never been willing to spend a lot of money on haircare products. I am a "wash and wear" woman. Unfortunately, as I age, I have found my hair drying out so I thought I would give a conditioner a try. I've always enjoyed Suave products so I thought that would be a good place to start. The Lavender has a very nice scent – not at all overwhelming. I followed the instructions to use a small amount. It rinsed out easily and left my hair very soft and tangle free. Even after using a hairdryer, I can tell a difference in the shine and texture..
Silk A.
This is one of my favorite inexpensive conditioners! It smells soooo good and I use it to detangle my hair in the shower and I also mix it inside of a spray bottle with water and use it as a sweet smelling curl refresher! The lavender is not over powering and the conditioner is not too thick or watery, it's the perfect formula and you can't beat the price! I recommend this to anyone looking for a great smelling conditioner that leaves the hair soft.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MI
Smells pretty good. Doesn't make my hair as soft as some conditioners I have used. Purchased at meijer. I used it all the way through the bottle but I don't use the others I have unless I run out of my other conditioner. This is an affordable option and it isn't a bad conditioner by any means, I have just used more of the salon style brands and it doesn't match up to those.
Crystal L.
Many conditioners do a passably ok job with basic conditioner expectations... Like detangling hair. This one detangles, but is a little thin. I'd like the formula to be a bit richer. The scent, though, is great, and for a low priced conditioner, it's a decent option. I wouldn't expect miracles, but if your hair is in ok shape already, it'll maintain for you.
Kelly B.
I love it when I can find a conditioner that works as well as Suave Naturals Conditioner, Lavender for such an affordable price. I really love the scent and it works just as well as many other hair care products. I occasionally spend more on hair care products, but not often since this works as well as some of the more expensive brands.
yesenia v.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use to use this a lot when i was a kid, and teen and now as an adult when i have some available. I use many different shampoos. herbal essence,pantene, treseme, aussie, loreal, many. Some of these brands do the job to clean my hair. Some really suck. The blowdry shampoo by the drybar from sephora suvked. I used anout 3 pumps and my hair felt dirty. Suave naturals is very agfordable. Great scents. And it cleans my har with half a pump.
Grayson N.
Elberton, GA
I am a fan of the Suave Naturals Conditioner in the lavender scent. I use this product a few times a week when I have it and it is a very affordable conditioner. I use it paired with the Suave detangler spray and it makes my hair soft and tangle free when brushing. I recommend this product for any hair type.